206 Area Code (Washington) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 206 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 32 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Washington.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 206
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (206) 202-4380Women Of Distinction Signed Angelina CastellanoWomen Of Distinction Signed Angelina CastellanoThis was an unsolicited fax sent to our office. Please take our # off your list immediately.
- (206) 208-4493ScamScamI got a text from this number saying my order was delayed and I need to click on a link to verify. didn't click the link.
- (206) 260-1237IrsIrsSo basically they call +1 (206) 279-1237 me today and they told me we need to verify your address I give the wrong address they told me no we need this address I told them I don't know about this address ,so I call back and then I ask her is it scam or real she told me no l I love my job I tell her okay who is this then she told me all we need to beautify your address for us to give you more information I told them okay I'm good. And have a good day
- (206) 266-2882AmazonAmazonStating a ordered a iphone .I did not order at the amount of almost 2000 $.
- (206) 279-6509Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterPicked up phone to nobody caller I'd says scam caller
- (206) 312-1677T'Wina Nobles CampaignT'Wina Nobles CampaignAnnoying call daily and say nothing
- (206) 313-0004Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterI been dealing with exactly this for some time now... I'd love to get to the bottom of this mess and be do e with these individuals once and for all
- (206) 316-5994TelemarketerTelemarketerI called the number back after hours and the voice mail indicated it was Sarah from JW Rewards Center. When I look that name up, it shows JW Marriott loyalty program. Must be a trip you "won" or something similar to it. Maybe a time share spiel? They called at 8:47PM Pacific time and don't leave a message! Reply!
- (206) 397-1227Marketing FraudMarketing Fraudmicrsoft do not call me about computer pro - and what to take over (your computer
- (206) 415-1980Collection AgencyCollection AgencyStarted a sales pitch about monthly specials and then hung up when I asked if they scrubbed their list against the DNC Registry.
- (206) 415-2661Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterPrimary caller (from 403-584-1161) claimed to be Amazon "checking" on a (non-existent) purchase charged to my credit card; that person "connected" me to someone claiming to be from the bank that manages my credit card, who then said I had supposedly authorized a transfer of a large amt of $ by responding to an SMS text requesting verification (no such text was received by me or responded to by me); that person then "connected" me to someone claiming to be from the Federal Trade Commission, who told me they had information that my SSN was connected to a bunch of bank accounts in several states, assuring me that I was the victim of identity theft, and that they could help me ONLY if I swore NOT TO TELL ANYONE - because "the culprit" could be someone close to me. That person gave me the 206-415-2661 callback number and said he would contact me "tomorrow". I checked Amazon AND my credit card - there are no unfamiliar charges ... in retrospect I realize this was an elaborate Phishing scam.
- (206) 429-9176MicrosoftMicrosoftI get about two a week from this number. I never answer. They never leave a message.
- (206) 445-0675KimberlyKimberlyPerson had all my information and was telling me to deposit money into a card and give them a call back with the number.
- (206) 451-5859TelemarketerTelemarketerPlease provide the service.
- (206) 453-2329Amazon DeliveryAmazon DeliveryFrancisco from Amazon Delivery keeps calling me and telling me to call Amazon about a problem with my delivery. There is no problem with my delivery I have confirmed with Amazon.
- (206) 454-2780Unknown Wa StateUnknown Wa Statethis is DSHS worker calling so it is NOT scam
- (206) 462-1829SQM GroupSQM GroupCalled x2--didn't leave VM. Will block next time. My motto is 3 times you're out.
- (206) 508-4051Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterHeavily accented voice left a message I couldn't understand and got cut off/went dead halfway through so no idea what it is about
- (206) 520-5055UnknownUnknown<a href=https://juichi11ch.jpworlds.info/puradogajanpudakarurariwo-zhishitatekunikku-pi-lu-san-qiao-chunto-xie-ban-shou-yino-ben-qide-youbou-zhengshiirankuruno-shii-fang-hou-bian/npm2h6KlZpl5soU.html><img src="https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fhSQAp0dHNU/hqdefault.jpg"></a> <a href=https://juichi11ch.jpworlds.info/puradogajanpudakarurariwo-zhishitatekunikku-pi-lu-san-qiao-chunto-xie-ban-shou-yino-ben-qide-youbou-zhengshiirankuruno-shii-fang-hou-bian/npm2h6KlZpl5soU.html>??--??(C)???????,?????????--???????,<<?????<<??>>??(C)???????,'?E???--?????+?,???<????,???<<????????? ???????(C)<?.?????,,????????????(R)??!?deg--???????????+??????????-???--??,,??(C)????,???<<??(R)?????,,?-No????.?</a>
- (206) 533-3023CRG AssociatesCRG Associatesscam
Area Codes That Start with 2
- 202Area CodeDistrict of Columbia, DC
- 204Area CodeInvalid
- 210Area CodeTexas, TX
- 214Area CodeTexas, TX
- 216Area CodeOhio, OH
- 218Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 225Area CodeLouisiana, LA
- 228Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 234Area CodeOhio, OH
- 251Area CodeAlabama, AL
- 252Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 254Area CodeTexas, TX
- 256Area CodeAlabama, AL
- 260Area CodeIndiana, IN
- 276Area CodeVirginia, VA
Major Counties Served by 206 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 206
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 206 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 206
- % of City
- Mercer Island22,6993%100%
- Des Moines29,6731%76%
- Bainbridge Island23,02516%97%
- Bryn Mawr-Skyway15,6451%90%
- White Center13,4951%100%
- Lake Forest Park12,5981%99%
- Normandy Park6,3352%100%
- Boulevard Park5,2870%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 40%Qwest Corporation
- 6%International Telcom, Ltd
- 3%Teleport America
- 3%Integra Telecom
- 1%Mcimetro Access Transmission Services
- 7%Verizon Wireless
- 5%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 1%American Messaging (am)
- 1%365 Wireless
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 206 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 206 and Where is It Coming From?
206 is the area code for Seattle, Washington. It was one of the original area codes created in 1947. Seattle is the largest city in the Pacific Northwest, and the area code covers King, Snohomish, and Pierce counties.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 206?
206 is the Area Code for Seattle, Washington. The time zone for this area code is Pacific Standard Time.
Are Calls from Area Code 206 a Scam?
Are calls from area code 206 a scam? This is a question that a lot of people are asking, and for good reason. 206 is a Seattle area code, and a lot of people who live in that area are concerned that they might be getting scammed if they receive a call from that number.There are a few things to keep in mind if you're worried about getting scammed by a call from 206. First of all, not all calls from that area code are scams. There are a lot of legitimate businesses and individuals in the Seattle area with phone numbers that start with 206.
However, that doesn't mean that all calls from 206 are safe. There are a lot of scammers out there who use phony Seattle area codes to try and scam people. So, if you get a call from 206, it's important to be cautious and do your research before you respond.
There are a few things you can do to protect yourself from scams like this. First of all, never give out your personal information or credit card number to someone you don't know. Secondly, if you're not sure whether a call is safe, don't answer it. And finally, if you do get scammed, be sure to report it to the authorities.
So, are calls from 206 a scam? It's hard to say for sure. But, if you're careful and do your research, you should be able to avoid getting scammed.