210 Area Code (Texas) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 210 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 18 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Texas.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 210
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (210) 202-3315Verizon Voice MailVerizon Voice MailI just got this number from Verizon two days ago. I have been called 8 times in the last two days. They are calling about the last owner who did not pay his bill. Why did you give me a number of a deadbeat? Please do not call again.
- (210) 215-6946Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudstersee the following web addresses: http://ernie.kcd.com:8888/phn/210/215/6946/%28210%29215-6946/0 http://kcd.com/ http://www.xdd.org/ I believe this company produced a false identity for the person sending the fake wall-mart reward text : KCD Killer Cool Development 3182 Campus Drive, Suite 226 San Mateo, CA 94403 408-316-2578 [email protected]
- (210) 247-0093UnknownUnknownCriminal caller. Call me many times. Reported to police.
- (210) 341-7245Prank CallerPrank CallerOh my gosh! I wish I could stop these calls!!! So annoying. I just received 9 calls in a row. I refuse to answer. I wish there was something I could do about this,
- (210) 515-4548Unknown / Education SellsUnknown / Education SellsI visited a college website and did NOT continue to put my information in. Sure enough, they started calling me in less than an hour. Hung up on me the first time i answered and the second time i asked not to be called anymore. He argued with me and told me he was calling to further my education. I said i believe i have enough education to know that i would not like any further calls, he then said that i then should have been smarter than to put my info online. and then he hung up on me. VERY RUDE PEOPLE! And very annoying. I better not receive any further calls from these idiots
- (210) 520-3820Medicare Scam / Fraud / Phishing - Spanish Language VersionMedicare Scam / Fraud / Phishing - Spanish Language VersionScam / Fraud / Harassment. Medical Notification Scam / Fraud. Recording, Spanish Language. Caller with important notification announcement. Press-1 re-directs to a boiler-room operation infected with dim-witted, filthy, unwashed, casteless, vermin, wannabe scammer loser callers. CID: San Antonio TX -- 8/30/22 - 3:38 PM
- (210) 520-6400ChaseChaseTrying to get bank info
- (210) 531-8722UsaaUsaathe automated call stated that it was Amazon and I needed to authorize my recent purchase of an iPhone 11 for $900 +. I received this call 7 times in 30 minutes. I did pick up the first call but hung up. additional calls left VM with the same info. My credit card had been pinged multiple times during this time frame.
- (210) 569-1132Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterWhy does our government allow this nonsense trying to illegally sell Rx drugs over the phone. What moron would even consider putting any of these pills in their mouth.
- (210) 586-0016JP ChaseJP ChasePlease stop calling this number 6083338573. I have no affiliation with Chase. Please quit.
- (210) 625-5001SurveySurveyThey keep calling and the calls are later and later at night.
- (210) 677-1346Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterReceived a call and once I answered they hung up. i have blocked the number. Caller ID says Citibank.
- (210) 682-9841Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterNo answer on the line when answered.
- (210) 695-4225XxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- (210) 880-9930Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterClaimed they were suing me for fraudulent use of my SSN
- (210) 892-3528Collection AgencyCollection AgencyEvery single call I tell them that I am on the donotcall registry and to remove me.
- (210) 960-1568Text/SMSText/SMSWanted to buy something from me thru Facebook marketplace ask me to call her at 1-210-969-0596 or text I texted was asking for code fir her safety to know it was me. Never heard of this I blocked her. And reported to my phone company, Facebook marketplace and now you.
- (210) 995-5220Text/SMSText/SMSwe have called back and their automated answer lets you select one to not be bothered anymore.
Area Codes That Start with 2
- 202Area CodeDistrict of Columbia, DC
- 206Area CodeWashington, WA
- 214Area CodeTexas, TX
- 215Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 217Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 226Area CodeInvalid
- 228Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 229Area CodeGeorgia, GA
- 240Area CodeMaryland, MD
- 250Area CodeInvalid
- 251Area CodeAlabama, AL
- 252Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 256Area CodeAlabama, AL
- 262Area CodeWisconsin, WI
- 281Area CodeTexas, TX
Major Counties Served by 210 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 210
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 210 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 210
- % of City
- San Antonio1,327,40738%100%
- Universal City18,5300%100%
- Live Oak13,1310%100%
- Leon Valley10,1510%100%
- Lackland AFB9,9180%100%
- Alamo Heights7,0310%100%
- Terrell Hills4,8780%100%
- Castle Hills4,1160%100%
- Cross Mountain3,1241%100%
- Hollywood Park3,0620%100%
- Shavano Park3,0350%100%
- Balcones Heights2,9410%100%
- Garden Ridge3,2590%82%
- Scenic Oaks4,9570%46%
- Olmos Park2,2370%100%
- St. Hedwig2,0942%100%
- Fair Oaks Ranch5,9860%26%
- Randolph AFB1,2410%100%
- China Grove1,1790%100%
- Von Ormy1,0850%100%
- Hill Country Village9850%100%
- Grey Forest4830%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 41%Southwestern Bell
- 4%Mcimetro Access Transmission Services
- 3%Tw Telecom
- 1%Level 3
- 1%Bandwidthcom Clec
- 1%AT&T Local
- 7%Verizon Wireless
- 7%Stx Wireless License
- 3%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 1%American Messaging (am)
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 210 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 210 and Where is It Coming From?
Area Code 210 is the area code for San Antonio, Texas. It was created on November 1, 1996, as a split from Area Code 512.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 210?
What time zone is Area Code 210? This is a question that many people have asked, and it can be a bit confusing to figure out. The area code for San Antonio, Texas is 210, and it is in the Central Time Zone. This means that the time in San Antonio is the same as the time in Dallas and Houston. If you have any other questions about time zones or Area Code 210, be sure to contact your local telephone provider.
Are Calls from Area Code 210 a Scam?
Are Calls from Area Code 210 a Scam?The 210 area code is located in San Antonio, Texas. It is one of the original area codes established in 1947. Because it is a large area code, it has been split into several different codes, including 726, 727, and 728.
Many people are wondering if calls from area code 210 are a scam. The answer is, it depends. Some calls from 210 are scams, while others are not.
There are several scams that use the 210 area code. One common scam is the "Can you hear me?" scam. In this scam, the caller will ask the victim if they can hear them, and then record the victim's answer. The caller will then use the victim's answer to authorize fraudulent charges.
Another common scam that uses 210 area code is the "IRS" scam. In this scam, the caller will claim to be from the IRS and demand payment for back taxes. They may even threaten to arrest the victim if they don't pay.
However, not all calls from 210 are scams. There are many legitimate businesses and organizations that use the 210 area code. For example, San Antonio is the home of the Spurs, and many of their fans will call 210 to get tickets or information.
So, are calls from area code 210 a scam? It depends. If you get a call from 210 and you're not sure if it's a scam, hang up and call the number back. If it's a scam, you'll probably get a recording. If it's not a scam, you'll probably get a person on the other end.
What Area Does Code 210 Serve?
Code 210 is a service area in San Diego County, California. It is located in the eastern part of the county, and includes the cities of El Cajon, La Mesa, Lemon Grove, and Santee.The Code 210 service area is heavily populated and has a lot to offer its residents and visitors. There are plenty of restaurants, bars, and shopping destinations in the area, and there are also plenty of parks and other recreational opportunities.
The Code 210 service area is a great place to live, work, or visit. There is something for everyone in this vibrant and diverse community.
Is Area Code 210 Toll Free?
When it comes to area codes, there's a lot of confusion surrounding toll-free numbers. People often wonder if area code 210 is toll-free. The answer is, it depends.210 is the area code for San Antonio, Texas. If you're calling someone in San Antonio, 210 is the code you need to dial. If you're calling someone outside of San Antonio, you need to dial 1 first, then the area code. So, if you're calling someone in Los Angeles, you would dial 1-310.
If you're calling a toll-free number, you don't need to dial 1 first. Just dial the area code and the number. So, if you're calling 1-800-Flowers, you would dial 800-356-9377.
There are a few exceptions to this rule. If the toll-free number starts with an 8, you need to dial 1 first. So, if you're calling 1-888-FORD, you would dial 1-888-367-3762.
The bottom line is that it's important to know how to dial an area code, whether it's toll-free or not. With a little bit of practice, you'll be a pro in no time.
How to Block Calls from Area Code 210?
Are you getting calls from area code 210? If you're not sure how to block calls from that area code, you've come to the right place. In this blog post, we'll walk you through the steps you need to take to block calls from 210.The first thing you'll need to do is open the Phone app on your iPhone. Then, tap on the Recents tab at the bottom of the app. Next, scroll through your call history and find the number that you want to block. Once you've found the number, tap on it and then tap on the Details tab.
Now, you'll need to scroll down to the bottom of the Details screen and tap on the Block this Caller option. From there, you'll be asked to confirm that you want to block the number. Tap on the Block Contact button to confirm.
That's it! You've successfully blocked calls from 210. If you ever change your mind, you can always unblock the number by following these same steps.