219 Area Code (Indiana) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 219 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 8 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Indiana.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 219
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (219) 209-5071MarcusMarcusSaying I had a loan approved for 37000.00
- (219) 209-9212Date ScamDate ScamThe phone number is (219) 209-8130 This type of scam has been reported many times on Reddit at r/Scams. They use accent on letters (e,a,o,y,u...) to communicate their message.
- (219) 212-2218Google Business Listing SCAMGoogle Business Listing SCAMI received a text message yesterday, 8/29/22, from a Yorlenny Morillo from ESTIA Health. This person claimed to be contacting me regarding my resume on Indeed, and advertising a remote data entry position available for interview. I was asked to contact a Jacob Tonelli through the app Telegram. I was given a verification code for the interview, which was done strictly through this messaging app. This process took 2 hours and I was told that I was offered the job. During this process, I divulged my address and email, and was asked to sign in this morning by 8:00 am. Today, I received what appeared to be valid employment documents to complete and return via email to [email protected] This information was sent by Jerry Goldman, Human Resources, Estia Health Website : www.estiahealth.com.au I did not question anything until I was asked whether I have a credit card. I replied that I would only use debit. Jacob Tonelli proceeded to describe how a check would be sent to me through email to purchase start-up equipment. I was advised that I would then print the check and deposit it to my bank through my mobile banking app. He then asked what the daily deposit limits were. I contacted my banker and informed her of the correspondence. She did not instruct me that it may be a scam, but I told her that I was leary. I sent in an inquiry to the head office for ESTIA Health located in Australia. This was their response: "Estia Health has not offered such employment. This is a fake offer (scam), and we strongly advise you not to engage with these people. Please report such scams to relevant authorities. For USA residents : https://www.ic3.gov/Home/ComplaintChoice/default.aspx For Australian residents : https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam "
- (219) 215-5676Lake Village IndianaLake Village IndianaThey never leave a message and if you answer someone with a foreign accent asks to talk to the person that is listed in the phone book. ( They have no intention of removing you from their list. )
- (219) 379-3910Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterAsking me for money or they're going to do witchcraft on me
- (219) 464-4864Company Naam Jankr Kia Ukharloge?Company Naam Jankr Kia Ukharloge?AJEEB LUN HAIN YE LOG MAA KA KUSS SARA BAWASEER BHI INSE ACHA HOTA H BEHN KA KUSS HAI BHAI KOI NASLI DALLEY HAIN YE LOG
- (219) 576-7966IHG/Holiday InnIHG/Holiday InnMultiple calls. No voice mails.
- (219) 934-8320Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterI pay all credit cards off monthly and this is annoying
Area Codes That Start with 2
- 202Area CodeDistrict of Columbia, DC
- 205Area CodeAlabama, AL
- 216Area CodeOhio, OH
- 217Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 218Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 229Area CodeGeorgia, GA
- 234Area CodeOhio, OH
- 239Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 250Area CodeInvalid
- 252Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 253Area CodeWashington, WA
- 262Area CodeWisconsin, WI
- 269Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 270Area CodeKentucky, KY
- 281Area CodeTexas, TX
Major Counties Served by 219 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 219
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 219 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 219
- % of City
- Michigan City31,4791%100%
- East Chicago29,6981%97%
- Crown Point27,3171%100%
- La Porte22,0530%100%
- St. John14,8500%100%
- Lake Station12,5720%100%
- Cedar Lake11,5600%100%
- Lakes of the Four Seasons7,0330%100%
- South Haven5,2820%100%
- De Motte3,8140%100%
- Shorewood Forest2,7080%100%
- Salt Creek Commons2,1170%100%
- Trail Creek2,0520%100%
- New Chicago2,0350%100%
- Kingsford Heights1,4350%100%
- Lake Dalecarlia1,3550%100%
- Long Beach1,1790%100%
- Burns Harbor1,1560%100%
- Fish Lake1,0160%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 12%Frontier North
- 4%Level 3
- 2%Comcast Phone Of Central
- 10%Verizon Wireless
- 1%Usa Mobility Wireless
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 219 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 219 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 219 is one of the original 86 area codes established in 1947. It covers northwestern Indiana, including the cities of Gary, Hammond, and Muncie.The 219 area code was originally assigned to northwestern Indiana. However, over the years it has grown to include portions of central Indiana as well. This is due in part to the proliferation of cell phones and the need for more area codes.
Today, the 219 area code is coming under increasing strain due to the ever-growing population of the region. As a result, there is a proposal to split the 219 area code into two separate area codes. This would mean that the northwestern Indiana portion of the 219 area code would become area code 463, and the central Indiana portion would become area code 765.
This proposal is still under consideration, and no final decisions have been made. However, it is likely that the split will happen within the next few years. In the meantime, be sure to use area code 219 when dialing numbers in northwestern Indiana.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 219?
Do you know what time zone Area Code 219 is in? If you're not sure, don't worry, you're not alone. A lot of people don't know which time zone their area code is in. But don't worry, we're here to help!In this blog post, we'll tell you what time zone Area Code 219 is in. We'll also give you a few tips on how to find out what time zone your area code is in. So, without further ado, let's get started!
What Time Zone Is Area Code 219?
Area Code 219 is in the Central Standard Time Zone. This means that the time in Area Code 219 is based on the time in Chicago, Illinois.
If you're not sure what time zone your area code is in, there are a few ways to find out. You can:
-Check the time zone on your phone
-Check the time zone on your computer
-Check the time zone on your TV
How to Check the Time Zone on Your Phone
If you want to check the time zone on your phone, you can do so by looking for the time zone setting. This setting will usually be under the Settings or System menu. Once you've found it, look for the time zone and the time zone abbreviation.
How to Check the Time Zone on Your Computer
If you want to check the time zone on your computer, you can do so by looking for the time zone setting. This setting will usually be under the Date and Time menu. Once you've found it, look for the time zone and the time zone abbreviation.
How to Check the Time Zone on Your TV
If you want to check the time zone on your TV, you can do so by looking for the time zone setting. This setting will usually be under the Settings menu. Once you've found it, look for the time zone and the time zone abbreviation.
We hope this blog post has been helpful! If you have any questions or comments, please let us know in the comments section below.
Are Calls from Area Code 219 a Scam?
You may have received a call from someone with an Indiana area code, and you're wondering if it's a scam. 219 is one of the area codes in Indiana, and it's been associated with a lot of scams in the past. So, is a call from 219 a scam?First of all, it's important to know that not all calls from 219 are scams. There are plenty of legitimate businesses and individuals in that area code. However, scammers often use area codes like 219 to make it seem like they're calling from a legitimate location.
So, how can you tell if a call from 219 is a scam? There are a few things to look for. First of all, if the caller asks for money or personal information, it's likely a scam. Additionally, if the caller tries to rush you into making a decision, or if they sound like they're trying to scare you, it's likely a scam.
If you're not sure whether or not a call is a scam, you can do a quick internet search for the number. There are websites like CallerSmart that allow you to look up information about phone numbers. This can help you determine if the call is from a scammer or not.
If you think you may have been scammed by someone with a 219 area code, you should report it to the FTC. The FTC is the government agency that deals with fraud and scam reports. You can report a scammer to the FTC online or by calling 1-877-FTC-HELP.
What Area Does Code 219 Serve?
Code 219 is an area in San Diego that is known for its beaches and its nightlife. The area is located in the North County Coastal region of San Diego and is made up of the towns of Carlsbad, Encinitas, and Solana Beach. The area is popular with locals and visitors alike and is home to a variety of restaurants, bars, and shops. One of the main attractions in Code 219 is the Carlsbad Village, which is a historic district that offers a variety of boutiques and restaurants.
Is Area Code 219 Toll Free?
People often ask if area code 219 is a toll-free area code. The answer is no, it is not toll-free. Calls made within the 219 area code and to the 219 area code are not toll-free. If you're looking for a toll-free area code, there are plenty to choose from. Just consult the list of toll-free area codes on the website of the North American Numbering Plan Administration (NANPA).
How to Block Calls from Area Code 219?
If you're receiving harassing calls from someone with an Indiana area code, there are a few ways you can block them. First, you can try adding the number to your contacts and then blocking it within your phone settings. If that doesn't work, you can also try using a call blocker app.