254 Area Code (Texas) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 254 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 13 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Texas.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 254
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (254) 206-5729Political callPolitical callUsed profanity and was very disrespectful reference the laws of a state he doesnt live in
- (254) 233-9852Shawn TXShawn TXNuisance
- (254) 244-2670Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterClaiming to take legal action against me. How do people have time to make calls like this?
- (254) 245-0609Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThis woman tried to get me to cheat on my wife. Idk her but she asked if I was happily married and when I said yes she said good stay that way and come see me for extra fun.
- (254) 256-5553SpamSpamSpam call.
- (254) 285-1303SurveySurveyI have demanded they take my number of their call list and they continue to harass me at all hours of the day.
- (254) 309-1431MedicareMedicareAsk if I had received my new plastic medicare card. Then he ask if I was using my new plascic card.
- (254) 366-6111Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterIt is a voicemail that says"please enter your password"
- (254) 459-8266Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterTried to cry about bad relationship and guilt me into sleeping with her. Maybe she just nasty idk but she tried hard to get me over to her home. She sounds desperate
- (254) 477-6501Unknown CompanyUnknown CompanyThis caller keeps calling and will try to get you to speak before they do. They seem to be calling mainly to see if people will pick up
- (254) 549-5710Scam / FraudScam / FraudKnew my name and address asking to buy my house from me....
- (254) 651-0455FaxFaxphone rings 4 times and no one on the other end.
- (254) 863-1200Debt CollectorDebt Collectorkeeps calling and hanging up
Area Codes That Start with 2
- 201Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 203Area CodeConnecticut, CT
- 205Area CodeAlabama, AL
- 210Area CodeTexas, TX
- 212Area CodeNew York, NY
- 214Area CodeTexas, TX
- 224Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 225Area CodeLouisiana, LA
- 231Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 234Area CodeOhio, OH
- 240Area CodeMaryland, MD
- 250Area CodeInvalid
- 251Area CodeAlabama, AL
- 262Area CodeWisconsin, WI
- 289Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 254 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 254
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 254 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 254
- % of City
- Copperas Cove32,0320%100%
- Fort Hood29,5890%100%
- Harker Heights26,7000%100%
- Morgan's Point Resort4,1700%100%
- Glen Rose2,4440%100%
- De Leon2,2460%100%
- Beverly Hills1,9950%100%
- Little River-Academy1,9610%100%
- China Spring1,2810%100%
- Laguna Park1,2760%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 21%Southwestern Bell
- 6%Level 3
- 5%Windstream Comm Sw
- 3%Texas Windstream
- 2%Time Warner Cbl
- 8%Verizon Wireless
- 3%Globalstar Usa
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 254 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 254?
The 254 area code is located in Texas and covers the following counties: Bell, Bosque, Coryell, Falls, Freestone, Hamilton, Hill, Limestone, McLennan, Milam, and Robertson. This area code was created on January 1, 1997 and covers a total area of 19,751 square miles. The time zone in this area code is Central Standard Time (CST).
What Is the Origin of Area Code 254?
Area code 254 is one of the original area codes established in 1947. It covers a large area of central Texas, including the cities of Waco, Temple, and Killeen.The 254 area code was originally assigned to the Bell Telephone Company of Texas, which is now part of AT&T. In 1996, the 254 area code was split, and the northern portion became area code 915.
The 254 area code is still in use today, and it is expected to remain in use until at least 2020.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 254?
Are you looking for a reliable and experienced contractor to help you with your home improvement projects? If so, you may want to consider hiring Code 254. We provide service to many areas throughout the country, and we have a team of experienced and qualified professionals who are dedicated to ensuring that your needs are met.We offer a wide range of services, including painting, carpentry, flooring, and more. In addition, we also offer a variety of financing options to help make your project more affordable. We understand that home improvement projects can be expensive, so we want to make sure that we can work with you to find a financing solution that fits your needs.
If you're interested in learning more about Code 254 and the services we offer, please visit our website or give us a call today. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and provide you with a free, no-obligation quote. We look forward to helping you with your next home improvement project!
Is Area Code 254 Toll Free of Charge?
Area code 254 is toll free of charge. This means that you can make calls to any number within area code 254 without having to worry about any extra fees. This is great news for anyone who lives in or near the 254 area code.There are a number of reasons why area code 254 is toll free. For one, it helps promote local businesses and allows people to connect with friends and family without having to worry about expensive phone bills. Additionally, area code 254 is a great resource for people who need to make long-distance calls.
If you're looking for a toll-free area code, area code 254 is a great option. With its wide range of local and long-distance calling options, you can connect with anyone, anywhere, without having to worry about added fees.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 254？
In the area code 254, there are quite a few scams that can happen. Here are some tips on how to spot them before they happen to you.One scam in the 254 area is when someone calls and asks for money. They might say that they are stranded in a foreign country and need money to get home, or they might say that they need money to pay for a hospital bill. Whatever the story is, be very careful about sending money to someone you don’t know.
Another scam in this area is when someone calls and tells you that you have won a prize. They might say that you have won a free trip, or a new car. They might even say that you have won money. But, before you can claim the prize, you need to pay some money. This is definitely a scam, so don’t fall for it!
There are also a few scams that involve the internet. One is when someone asks you to click on a link. They might say that it is for a contest, or for a survey. But, when you click on the link, you end up downloading a virus or malware on your computer. So, be very careful about clicking on links that you don’t know about.
Another scam that happens online is when someone asks you to give them your personal information. They might say that they need it to process a payment, or they might say that they need it to enter a contest. But, they will never actually need your personal information. So, don’t give it to them!
These are just a few of the scams that happen in area code 254. But, by being aware of them, you can protect yourself from becoming a victim. Stay vigilant, and stay safe!
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 254?
If you've been getting a lot of calls from area code 254, you may want to consider blocking them.Thankfully, there are a few ways that you can do this.The first way is to block calls from a specific number. To do this, you'll need to add the number to your contact list and then block it.
Another way to block calls is to use a call blocker app. There are a number of these apps available, and they all work a little bit differently. Some will allow you to block calls from a certain area code, while others will allow you to block all calls from specific numbers.
If you don't want to download an app, you can also block calls by signing up for a service like Nomorobo. This service will block calls from known telemarketers and scammers.
Whichever method you choose, it's important to be proactive about blocking unwanted calls. By taking a few minutes to set up blocking features, you can help keep your phone's ringing to a minimum.