302 Area Code (Delaware) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 302 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 13 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Delaware.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 302
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (302) 202-2923Franklin, Moss, & Associates.Franklin, Moss, & Associates.Had whole bunch of my information but brought up stuff that's been taken care of for over 10 years now. Told him to wait a second and I'm going to get a lawyer. Told me he'd file a lawsuit or something like that it was hard to hear him well then he hung up. Called the courts and there was no civil dispute against me. What a scam.
- (302) 202-5769Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterSame recorded message "This message serves as a legal notification for a civil complaint naming you as respondant. An in depth investigation is being done on your case file and in accordance with federal law we are required to notify you at least 72 hours prior to petitioning for an injunction. You or your attorney have a very brief window to address this matter with our offices directly to provide a final statement for the record for your defense. It serves in your best interest to contact this office. Please act accordingly."
- (302) 246-1032GrandsonGrandsonCalls in the middle of the night. Can't understand person when they speak. Blocked this number and they leave a message consisting of either dead air or some foreign language. HARRASSMENT.
- (302) 256-5394State Of DeState Of Decalling about covid vaccination
- (302) 300-3664BarclaysBarclaysCalls me at 8:15 pm the Sunday of Labor Day weekend and says she's confirming my application for an Old Navy credit card that was submitted 2 days before. Uh huh. Sure. They're conducting business on a Sunday night? Oddly, it wasn't someone with a thick foreign accent like these scam calls usually are.
- (302) 307-3565TelemarketerTelemarketerEach time they call there's no option to decline only press 1 to speak with someone I choose not to speak to anyone.
- (302) 309-3707UnknownUnknownunknown
- (302) 309-4561Political callPolitical callTelemarketer with call Culver City California based number selling home security systems.
- (302) 387-3372Collection AgencyCollection AgencyThis company has called me from 3 different numbers which I have blocked each one.
- (302) 497-7113Debt CollectorDebt CollectorAs with everyone else, same call, had all my personal information, I do not have any bad debt. Same amount of money 3000.00 from 2007, said it was a call on behalf of Citi Bank. BS, call trying to get me to pay a debt I dint have. PHISHING SCAM. However it does bother me that they have my personal info. I hope the FBI is working on shutting down this scam as the last post said. Pushed for more info, got hung up on.
- (302) 565-0184Portfolio RecoveryPortfolio RecoveryCalls 100 times a day
- (302) 597-6899FaxFaxCalls from this number received 3-5 times daily.
- (302) 990-2490CID: Phone Number DisplayedCID: Phone Number DisplayedJust a blank line testing for active numbers
Area Codes That Start with 3
- 301Area CodeMaryland, MD
- 304Area CodeWest Virginia, WV
- 308Area CodeNebraska, NE
- 309Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 317Area CodeIndiana, IN
- 321Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 323Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 325Area CodeTexas, TX
- 330Area CodeOhio, OH
- 337Area CodeLouisiana, LA
- 339Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 340Area CodeInvalid
- 351Area CodeInvalid
- 352Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 361Area CodeTexas, TX
Major Counties Served by 302 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 302
- % of County
- New Castle538,47920%100%
Major Cities Served by 302 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 302
- % of City
- Pike Creek Valley11,2170%100%
- North Star7,9800%100%
- Pike Creek7,8980%100%
- Wilmington Manor7,8890%100%
- New Castle5,2850%100%
- Highland Acres3,4590%100%
- Dover Base Housing3,4500%100%
- Rising Sun-Lebanon3,3910%100%
- Woodside East2,3160%100%
- Long Neck1,9800%100%
- Kent Acres1,8900%100%
- Ocean View1,8820%100%
- Delaware City1,6950%100%
- Rodney Village1,4870%100%
- Rehoboth Beach1,3270%100%
- Bethany Beach1,0600%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 7%Cavalier Telephone (mid-atlantic)
- 6%Tcg New Jersey
- 6%Atx Telecommunications Services, Ltd
- 4%Level 3
- 3%Global Naps South
- 8%Verizon Wireless
- 1%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 1%Omnipoint Enterprises
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 302 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 302 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 302 is the area code for the entire state of Delaware. It was created on January 15, 1947, and was the first area code to be assigned to Delaware.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 302?
302 is a Delaware area code, but what time zone does it correspond to? The 302 area code is in the Eastern time zone. This means that the time in 302 is the same as the time in New York and Philadelphia. If you're in Delaware and want to call someone in California, you'll need to dial the time difference, which would be nine hours.
Are Calls from Area Code 302 a Scam?
Area code 302 is located in the eastern area of the United States, and is often associated with scam calls. Do any of these calls originate from this area code? Or is it just a coincidence that so many scam calls use this area code?The answer is that it's difficult to know for sure where these calls are coming from. However, it's likely that many of these calls are coming from outside of the United States. It's also possible that some of these calls are originating from within the United States, but this hasn't been confirmed.
So what can you do to protect yourself from scam calls? The best thing to do is to be aware of the signs of a scam call, and to never give out your personal information to someone you don't know. You can also report any suspicious calls to the FTC.
If you're ever unsure about whether a call is a scam or not, you can always hang up and call the company or organization that the call is supposedly from. This will help you to verify that the call is legitimate.
What Area Does Code 302 Serve?
Area Code 302 serves the eastern portion of the state of Delaware. The 302 area code was created on October 1, 1997, and was the first new area code in Delaware since 302 was split off from Area code 302 in 1997.
Is Area Code 302 Toll Free?
Area code 302 is a toll-free area code in the U.S. state of Delaware. It was one of three original area codes established in 1947. 302 is the only Delaware area code that is still in use. The other two—area code 302 and area code 302—were discontinued in 1995.The 302 area code has seen its fair share of changes over the years. It originally covered the entire state of Delaware. In the early 1990s, however, the area code was split, and the southern portion of Delaware was assigned area code 302. In 1995, the 302 area code was discontinued, and the southern portion of Delaware was given the new area code 302.
Today, the 302 area code is once again the only area code in Delaware. It covers the entire state, including the cities of Wilmington, Dover, and Newark.
So, is area code 302 toll free? The answer is yes. Calls within Delaware are toll-free, regardless of the area code. However, calls to or from Delaware are not toll-free when they are placed to or from a location outside of the state.
How to Block Calls from Area Code 302?
area code 302 is a telephone area code in the U.S. state of Delaware. It is one of the original area codes established in 1947.302 is an overlay of the existing 302 area code. Ten-digit dialing, including the area code, is mandatory throughout the overlay area.
So, what can you do if you're getting calls from area code 302 and don't want to answer them? One option is to block the calls.
There are a few ways to do this. You can use the do-not-call registry to block all calls from 302, or you can use a call blocker to specifically block calls from this area code.
If you're using the do-not-call registry, you can add 302 to the list of area codes you don't want to receive calls from. To do this, go to the National Do Not Call Registry website and follow the instructions.
If you're using a call blocker, you can add 302 to the list of area codes that you want to block. This will prevent any calls from 302 from coming through.
Whichever method you choose, it's important to remember that the do-not-call registry only blocks calls from telemarketers. It won't block calls from friends or family members.
So, if you're getting calls from area code 302 and don't want to answer them, block the calls using one of the methods described above.