310 Area Code (California) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 310 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 18 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of California.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 310
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (310) 242-7593SurveySurveyI ask them to remove me fron calling list and they keep calling.
- (310) 266-6732Text/SMSText/SMSKeep getting this texted to my cell phone - most annoying
- (310) 299-1280Debt CollectorDebt Collectorv
- (310) 340-7739TelemarketerTelemarketerCalls and hangs up as soon as i state my name. Please erase this company number from your call list. Sincerely Debbie
- (310) 359-6337GilGilthis number keeps calling me and does not leave a message- I presume it's scam.
- (310) 362-3873Prank CallerPrank CallerWe have received several calls lately wanting my wife to invest in the motion picture industry.
- (310) 370-0130Debt CollectorDebt Collectora
- (310) 498-2787Dear Wal-Mart CallerDear Wal-Mart CallerSays I won a $1000 gift card from Walmart. Link to egiftlink.com
- (310) 554-6936Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterTried to get me to verify my identity to serve me legal documents. I was refered to as a wet rat. These people need to be shut down immediately
- (310) 666-6371TelemarketerTelemarketerI get 1 or 2 calls daily from crown. when I mention that my number is on the National No Call Registry they get abusive and often tell me there is no such thing when I tell them to google they get really nasty.
- (310) 773-5353Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterAngel investor cryptocurrency
- (310) 855-3369Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterIt gets very annoying to receive these calls at work. It takes away from my duties that are expected of my employer...
- (310) 922-3598SurveySurveyI have not don't ANY business with this company and feel that this is solicitation using my phone.
- (310) 924-6175Prank CallerPrank CallerThere was no option to press a number and opt out or to press a number to speak with a representative.
- (310) 946-1939Danny NavarroDanny NavarroI told this caller he had the wrong number, yet he still persisted in his agenda. After repeated requests to remove my number from his list, he didn't sound compliant and still persisted in trying to sell something or speak with a relevant person.
- (310) 984-7922ScumScumshameless, lawless gutter filth
- (310) 990-6241LeoLeo"Hey, what's your address?" Randomly txt from this loser. Are you serious. Beware, this is c.op entraping g.ay men. So arrogant, even said his name is Leo. As in L.E.O.
- (310) 997-2532Collection AgencyCollection AgencyKeeps calling to ask me to change my electricity bill to them.
Area Codes That Start with 3
- 301Area CodeMaryland, MD
- 303Area CodeColorado, CO
- 305Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 307Area CodeWyoming, WY
- 312Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 313Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 316Area CodeKansas, KS
- 317Area CodeIndiana, IN
- 319Area CodeIowa, IA
- 320Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 323Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 337Area CodeLouisiana, LA
- 340Area CodeInvalid
- 360Area CodeWashington, WA
- 386Area CodeFlorida, FL
Major Counties Served by 310 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 310
- % of County
- Los Angeles9,818,60588%18%
- Santa Barbara423,8956%2%
Major Cities Served by 310 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 310
- % of City
- Los Angeles3,792,62115%30%
- Santa Monica89,7361%100%
- Redondo Beach66,7481%100%
- Rancho Palos Verdes41,6431%100%
- Culver City38,8831%100%
- Manhattan Beach35,1350%100%
- Beverly Hills34,1091%99%
- West Carson21,6990%100%
- Hermosa Beach19,5060%100%
- El Segundo16,6541%100%
- West Hollywood34,3990%46%
- East Rancho Dominguez15,1350%100%
- Palos Verdes Estates13,4380%100%
- Del Aire10,0010%100%
- Marina del Rey8,8660%100%
- Alondra Park8,5920%100%
- Rolling Hills Estates8,0670%100%
- West Rancho Dominguez5,6690%100%
- Ladera Heights6,4980%60%
- Rolling Hills1,8600%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 32%Pacific Bell
- 18%Verizon California-ca (gte)
- 3%Mci Worldcom, CA
- 2%Pac - West Telecomm
- 2%Teleport Group - Los Angeles
- 6%Verizon Wireless
- 4%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 1%American Messaging (am)
- 1%American Messaging Services
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 310 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 310?
310 is a California area code that covers a large area of southwestern Los Angeles County. It was created in a split from 213 in 1984. The 310 area code encompasses the cities of Beverly Hills, Culver City, Hermosa Beach, Los Angeles, Malibu, Marina del Rey, Playa del Rey, and Santa Monica. It also includes the unincorporated communities of Westchester, Ladera Heights, and View Park-Windsor Hills.
The 310 area code is in the Pacific Time Zone.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 310?
Area code 310 is one of the original area codes established in California in 1947. It originally served the entire western portion of the state. In 1997, it was split to create area code 619, which serves the southernmost portion of the state.Area code 310 is still in use today, and covers the western suburbs of Los Angeles, including Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, and Venice. It is also used for parts of the San Fernando Valley.
The origin of area code 310 is a bit of a mystery. There is no official record of why it was assigned to the western portion of the state. One popular theory is that it was chosen because it was the area code for Hollywood.
Whatever the reason, area code 310 is a part of California history, and remains in use today. If you're in the area, be sure to dial 310 when you need to reach someone.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 310?
Are you looking for a plumbing company that can provide you with quality services? If so, Code 310 is the perfect option for you. We are a highly reputable plumbing company that has been servicing the area for many years. We provide a wide range of plumbing services, and we are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest level of quality services possible.In addition to providing quality services, we are also dedicated to providing our clients with excellent customer service. We understand that when it comes to plumbing, you need someone you can trust to get the job done right. We are here to meet your needs, and we will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy with the services we provide.
If you are looking for a plumbing company that can provide you with quality services, please contact Code 310 today. We would be happy to discuss our services with you, and we would be honored to have the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for considering us!
Is Area Code 310 Toll Free of Charge?
310 area code is not a toll free code. Calls made to this area code will be charged according to the standard rate.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 310？
Area code 310 is in the heart of the Los Angeles metropolitan area. It's a wealthy and densely populated area, with a high concentration of businesses and affluent residents. It's also a hotbed for scams. As with any large city, there are criminals who specialize in preying on unsuspecting victims. If you're living in or visiting 310, it's important to be aware of the most common scams and how to protect yourself from them.One common scam in 310 is identity theft. Criminals will often try to get personal information like Social Security numbers, addresses, and credit card numbers by posing as representatives from businesses or government agencies. They may call you on the phone or send you an email, and they may even try to trick you into giving them information by posing as a friend or family member.
Another common scam in 310 is the fake paternity test. This scam usually targets unmarried women who are trying to establish paternity for their children. A man will offer to take a paternity test for her, but then he will demand money for the test. He may also try to blackmail the woman by threatening to reveal her secret to her family and friends.
There are many other scams that operate in 310, so it's important to be vigilant. If you're ever unsure about a deal or offer, or if something just doesn't seem right, it's best to err on the side of caution and avoid it. Stay informed about the latest scams, and always use common sense when dealing with unfamiliar people or situations. With a little caution, you can stay safe and scam-free in 310.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 310?
310 area code calls can be a nuisance, but there are ways to block them. Here's how: There are several ways to block calls from area code 310. One way is to use the call blocking feature on your phone. Another way is to use a call blocker app. There are several call blocker apps available, such as Call Blocker, Mr. Number, and NQ Call Blocker.
If you want to use the call blocking feature on your phone, you'll need to consult your phone's user manual to find out how to block calls. Depending on your phone, you may be able to block calls from a specific area code, or you may be able to block all calls from specific numbers.
If you want to use a call blocker app, Mr. Number is a good option. Mr. Number allows you to block calls, text messages, and robocalls. You can also blacklist specific numbers, or block calls from numbers that are not in your contact list. Mr. Number is available for free on Google Play and the App Store.
If you're experiencing problems with unwanted calls from area code 310, try one of these methods to block them.