321 Area Code (Florida) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 321 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 11 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Florida.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 321
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (321) 221-7400Bryan LovettBryan LovettCard taped on my door in Davenport, Florida. Investigator - Marilyn Please call our office A.S.A.P. Refer to case# when calling. Phone 954 445 1040 Date: __________ Case# ___ - 233816mm (or 233316mm) Plain no-name card with American Flag background.
- (321) 249-6930Debt CollectorDebt CollectorThis number 321-249-6930 keeps calling several times a day and they never answer when you pick up. The number they keep calling is a private number in a Physician's office and frankly, I am tired of trying to see who this is calling. If you can, "TELL THEM TO STOP CALLING 850-644-4348". This has been going on for over a year.
- (321) 250-3168Whoeasy.ComWhoeasy.ComMAJOR RIPOFF STATES "FREE".you use a FREE SERVICE IT AUTOMATICLY SIGNS YOU UP FOR SUBSCRIPTION @ 19.95 MONTH.NOT FREE. S C A M M E R
- (321) 265-3489On Behalf Of Social SecurityOn Behalf Of Social Securitycalls 3x daily stating money is owed to social security and threaten jail term if not paid.
- (321) 360-4017Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThis is a scam don't return the call.
- (321) 413-9002Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterTried to get me too get car parts and stuff asking for info.
- (321) 418-7330John TaylorJohn TaylorSays his name is John Taylor, calling from the fraud investigations department, saying conducting an investigation against a company that contacted us and charged our credit card. Says it's important to return call ASAP at this number. Have received this same message twice now a month apart. Sounds like a scam to me.
- (321) 438-8070Text/SMSText/SMSThey sent a text
- (321) 821-9130States UnidenfiedStates UnidenfiedHave asked them to stop calling and take my name and number from list. Get at lease 3 to 4 calls a week from this number.
- (321) 832-7622Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThey have called everyday for the past two years. I have ask them not to call as we aren't interested. When they continued to call I decided to send them to the fax machine. I haven't answered a call in over a year but they continue to call. They will never give up.
- (321) 914-0601UnknownUnknownNo message
Area Codes That Start with 3
- 302Area CodeDelaware, DE
- 309Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 310Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 312Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 316Area CodeKansas, KS
- 323Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 325Area CodeTexas, TX
- 330Area CodeOhio, OH
- 334Area CodeAlabama, AL
- 336Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 340Area CodeInvalid
- 346Area CodeTexas, TX
- 351Area CodeInvalid
- 360Area CodeWashington, WA
- 361Area CodeTexas, TX
Major Counties Served by 321 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 321
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 321 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 321
- % of City
- Pine Hills60,0760%100%
- Altamonte Springs41,4960%100%
- St. Cloud35,1831%100%
- Winter Garden34,5680%100%
- Winter Springs33,2820%100%
- Winter Park27,8520%100%
- Buenaventura Lakes26,0790%100%
- Meadow Woods25,5580%100%
- Oak Ridge22,6850%100%
- Wekiwa Springs21,9980%100%
- Lake Butler15,4001%100%
- Hunters Creek14,3210%100%
- Horizon West14,0001%100%
- Forest City13,8540%100%
- Lake Mary13,8220%100%
- Four Corners26,1161%52%
- Azalea Park12,5560%100%
- Port St. John12,2670%100%
- Doctor Phillips10,9810%100%
- Pine Castle10,8050%100%
- Fairview Shores10,2390%100%
- Union Park9,7650%100%
- Fern Park7,7040%100%
- Sky Lake6,1530%100%
- Belle Isle5,9880%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 20%Southern Bell Tel &
- 5%Level 3
- 4%Telcove Investment
- 3%Tw Telecom L/p
- 4%Verizon Wireless
- 4%Omnipoint Miami E License
- 3%Metropcs Networks
- 2%Priority Paging
- 1%Usa Mobility Wireless
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 321 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 321?
321 is the area code for the Brevard County, Florida, which is located in the Eastern Time Zone.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 321?
What Is the Origin of Area Code 321?Area code 321 is one of Florida's original area codes, and it was established in 1947. It originally covered the entire state of Florida. However, over time, its coverage area has been reduced as new area codes were created.
Today, area code 321 covers the following Florida counties: Brevard, Flagler, Indian River, Lake, Martin, Osceola, Putnam, Saint Johns, and Seminole.
The area code was named after the 321st Bombardment Group of the U.S. Army Air Corps, which was stationed at Orlando Army Air Base during World War II.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 321?
Are you looking for a professional and reliable coding company that can help you with your website and app development needs? If so, then you should definitely check out Code 321!Code 321 is a full-service coding company that can help you with all your development needs. We offer a wide range of services, including website design, app development, and SEO services. We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals who can help you with all your coding needs.
We are based in the United States and serve a wide range of clients around the world. We have a track record of success and are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible service. We are committed to meeting our clients' needs and exceeding their expectations.
If you are looking for a reliable and professional coding company, then Code 321 is the right choice for you!
Is Area Code 321 Toll Free of Charge?
When you're looking to contact someone in the Orlando area, you might try to call them using the area code 321. But is this area code toll free?The answer to this question depends on who you ask. Some people will say that 321 is toll free, while others will say that it isn't. The reason for the discrepancy is that there is no official definition of what it means for an area code to be toll free.
Some people might say that an area code is toll free if you can call it without being charged any extra fees. Others might say that it's toll free if you can call it without being charged for the call itself. There is no definitive answer to this question.
So, what does this mean for you? Well, it depends on who you're trying to call. If you're trying to call a business in the 321 area code, it's best to call and ask them if they charge for calls made to their number. If they don't, then you can rest assured that the call is toll free. If they do charge, then you'll have to pay for the call just like you would any other calls.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 321？
There are a lot of scams happening in Area Code 321, and it can be tough to spot them. Here are a few tips to help you out:1. Be suspicious of unsolicited calls or emails. If you don't know the person contacting you, be careful.
2. Never give away personal information, like your Social Security number or bank account details, to someone you don't know.
3. Be careful of offers that seem too good to be true. If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
4. Check with the Better Business Bureau to see if a company is reputable.
5. Never wire money to someone you don't know. This is a common scam tactic.
6. If you think you may have been scammed, report it to the police.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 321?
If you're receiving repeated calls from area code 321 and you don't know anyone in that area, you may want to consider blocking the calls. This can be done either through your phone carrier or by using an app on your smartphone.To block calls from a specific area code through your phone carrier, you'll need to contact them and ask to be placed on the Do Not Call list. This will stop most calls from coming through, but it won't stop all of them. You may also need to ask them to block the number specifically.
If you're using an app to block calls, there are a number of them available to choose from. Typically, these apps will allow you to add the numbers you want to block and will also provide you with a report of the calls that attempted to contact you. This can be helpful in identifying scam calls.