323 Area Code (California) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 323 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 25 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of California.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 323
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (323) 210-3807Text/SMSText/SMSPretty much had the same message then another saying there thinking of you to just kidding go to bed
- (323) 238-6488Cartel FakeCartel FakeThis person message me if I told pay him he will kill my family this scared me.
- (323) 306-4653UnknownUnknownI don't answer the calls but they are daily and bothersome especially when I am at work!
- (323) 315-9234UnknownUnknownCalls numerous times asking for my elderly mother. When asked what it is regarding they get very rude and say there is no message and hang up!
- (323) 319-6060Mindless BehaviorMindless Behaviorhi im treasure i love all of your music ray ray prodigy princton and roc royal you are the best
- (323) 379-5755Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterDude was pretending to be a Bell Canada Tech support rep, trying to gain access to the Bell Mobility Client system. His voice did not sound real, synthesized.
- (323) 381-1757Prank CallerPrank CallerWeird person overall
- (323) 473-5514Scam LikelyScam Likelyresponded to my listing on Facebook marketplace, wanted to send a code if I'm real...
- (323) 476-1326Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudster7
- (323) 489-7885UnknownUnknownHe called and left threatening voicemails and then started texting me that he's on the way to my house. He knew the street I live on. I reported him to the police and my phone service provider.
- (323) 503-2173Collection AgencyCollection AgencyThey have called like 3-4 times per day!
- (323) 591-5243Not SpecifiedNot SpecifiedCall or 299 subscription will be charged.
- (323) 614-7533Mrs OpinionpollMrs OpinionpollI got a call from them on Saturday not to call me again about this fraud polling company and they still called me again I blocked the number and everything
- (323) 657-1857Unknown Name - Los Angeles, CaUnknown Name - Los Angeles, CaMentied my full name with a fake last 4 of my social. Right away he asked if i was that person, said, who are you? kept asking i comfirmed first and i said, who are you and why you calling? kept giving me a demanding tone and i simply told him if you arent going to identify yourselg im hangin up...so i did. White male in his 40's acting nice but obviously wanting to get information.
- (323) 696-0161Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterI received an email from Ashley for a job I know I did not apply for I'm a dancer and model so I do not need a job but long story short she offered me about $800 a week to work for her! Big red flag because I have not applied for a job in a while and never got a interview or phone call just received an email! I checked her about the company she was representing no word back! Supposed too start working in 2 days but I am going too be on tour but this is most definitely a big big scam please be careful
- (323) 743-8539UnknownUnknownStop calling
- (323) 802-4429Juan HernandezJuan HernandezReceived a text saying that a man buy the name of Juan Hernandez who won the 10million scratcher 2 times was giving $150,000 to those who received the text and said congratulations...to call another number and ask for Donald carver to get the details on how to claim
- (323) 825-4012Text/SMSText/SMSIt is saying that it is urgent that I call the number back to get a reduced interest rate on my credit cards.
- (323) 849-3149Spam RiskSpam RiskStates that my settlement is due. To text them.
- (323) 887-4930Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterDidnt answer but called on Thanksgiving Day.
Area Codes That Start with 3
- 302Area CodeDelaware, DE
- 303Area CodeColorado, CO
- 305Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 307Area CodeWyoming, WY
- 314Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 316Area CodeKansas, KS
- 318Area CodeLouisiana, LA
- 321Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 330Area CodeOhio, OH
- 331Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 339Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 343Area CodeInvalid
- 352Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 361Area CodeTexas, TX
- 386Area CodeFlorida, FL
Major Counties Served by 323 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 323
- % of County
- Los Angeles9,818,605100%4%
Major Cities Served by 323 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 323
- % of City
- Los Angeles3,792,62167%26%
- East Los Angeles126,4964%100%
- South Gate94,3963%71%
- Huntington Park58,1142%100%
- Monterey Park60,2692%47%
- West Hollywood34,3991%54%
- Walnut Park15,9660%100%
- Bell Gardens42,0720%31%
- View Park-Windsor Hills11,0751%100%
- South Pasadena25,6191%37%
- West Athens8,7291%100%
- Ladera Heights6,4981%40%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 37%Pacific Bell
- 4%Mci Worldcom, CA
- 2%Teleport Group - Los Angeles
- 2%Pac - West Telecomm
- 2%Us Telepacific
- 5%Verizon Wireless
- 2%Metropcs Networks
- 1%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 1%American Messaging Services
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 323 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 323 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 323 is one of the area codes in California. It was created on October 7, 1998, as a split from area code 310. The 323 area code includes Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Mid-Wilshire, and other parts of Central Los Angeles. The 323 area code was originally planned to be used for numbering portable telephones, but it has been used for landlines and cell phones instead. It is projected that the 323 area code will be exhausted by 2027.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 323?
323 is a California area code, which is in the Pacific Time Zone.
Are Calls from Area Code 323 a Scam?
Are Calls from Area Code 323 a Scam?Area code 323 is located in the Los Angeles, CA area. Some people are wondering if calls from this area code are a scam.
The answer is that it depends. Some calls from 323 are scams, while others are not.
There are a number of different scams that use 323 as the area code. For example, one scam involves someone pretending to be from the IRS. They will call and tell the victim that they owe money and need to pay it immediately.
Another scam involves a person pretending to be from a tech support company. They will call and tell the victim that their computer is infected with a virus. They will then offer to help fix the problem for a fee.
There are also scams where someone calls and claims to be from a loved one who is in trouble. They will ask for money to be wired to them so that they can be rescued.
It is important to be aware of these scams and to protect yourself from them. If you receive a call from 323 that seems suspicious, it is best to hang up and call the number back from a trusted source.