325 Area Code (Texas) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 325 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 11 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Texas.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 325
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (325) 219-2154Political callPolitical callYes
- (325) 267-3469Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterLeft an urgent voicemail importing me to enroll in student loan forgiveness programs - I don't have student loans. Scam scam scam.
- (325) 269-6195ConsumerConsumerKeeps calling even after told to put on do not call list the calls are still continuing
- (325) 307-5508Abilene TXAbilene TXvery irritating call-wish they would stop.
- (325) 400-8764No Company, It's Obviously An Independent Using Their PhoneNo Company, It's Obviously An Independent Using Their PhoneSeveral ladies have called threatening to send someone to my home or job because im being sued by some company called Castle for a loan in 2015 that wasnt paid for 800 but i vould settle for a payment of 400 however when i started asking her questions, why this collection was never on my credit report she said it wouldn't be because im being sued( that doesn't make any sense) so then i asked her for the actual company's information to get more information of when this SO CALLED loan was processed..she refused to answer and hung up in my face...they later called my brother in Louisiana but told him that if it wasn't me they were speaking to then they couldn't give him any more information. I then called back and told these people not to call any more of my family members and to only speak to me and that i needed to speak to a supervisor...some lady ( allegedly the supervisor)got on the phone making threats and demanded payment and that i had 24hrs...i laughed and told them all to have a lovely evening.
- (325) 400-9374Jenna ReedJenna ReedStating that I owe a payday loan and were going to garnish wages.
- (325) 439-5693UnknownUnknownDidn't answer... Google the number after I rejected the call
- (325) 455-0317Google VoiceGoogle VoiceThis is my phone number and has been for about 12 years, provided by Google Voice. For the past year, I've had the occasional person call and ask why I keep calling and harassing them. I rarely make any calls and certainly don't do any prank or scam calls, but unfortunately the whole range of numbers allocated to Google Voice's SIP service are a popular and easy target for fraudsters, easily obtainable and easy to spoof. If you receive a legitimate call from this number, you're either my landlord, boss, or my wife.
- (325) 455-3425Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterScammers
- (325) 642-0368Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterYes Hello over and over trying to get you to say "yes" if you can hear her.
- (325) 716-2561Prank CallerPrank CallerSaid only "hi" in a loud whisper.
Area Codes That Start with 3
- 304Area CodeWest Virginia, WV
- 305Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 309Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 312Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 314Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 315Area CodeNew York, NY
- 317Area CodeIndiana, IN
- 319Area CodeIowa, IA
- 321Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 323Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 331Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 334Area CodeAlabama, AL
- 336Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 337Area CodeLouisiana, LA
- 343Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 325 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 325
- % of County
- Tom Green110,2245%100%
- Val Verde48,8792%25%
- San Saba6,1313%100%
Major Cities Served by 325 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 325
- % of City
- San Angelo93,2000%100%
- Colorado City4,1460%100%
- Grape Creek3,1540%100%
- San Saba3,0990%100%
- Big Lake2,9360%100%
- Lake Brownwood1,5320%100%
- Santa Anna1,0990%100%
- Robert Lee1,0490%100%
- Sterling City8880%100%
- Sunrise Beach Village7130%100%
- Buchanan Lake Village6920%99%
- Thunderbird Bay6630%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 22%Verizon Sw
- 14%Southwestern Bell
- 6%Level 3
- 6%Central Texas Telephone Cooperative
- 5%Taylor Telephone Cooperative
- 3%Windstream Comm Sw
- 2%Coleman County Telephone Cooperative
- 4%Verizon Wireless
- 3%West Central Cellular
- 1%Flat Wireless
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 325 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 325?
Area code 325 is located in west-central Texas, and it spans 31 counties. The time zone for area code 325 is Central Daylight Time.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 325?
Area code 325 is one of the original area codes established in 1947. It covers west Texas, including Abilene and San Angelo.The area code got its start when the Bell System introduced the first area code system in 1947. At that time, there were only a few area codes in operation. Over the years, as the population grew and the need for phone numbers increased, new area codes were added.
Today, there are over 40 area codes in use in the United States. Each one serves a specific geographic area. The area code system is designed to ensure that each phone number is assigned to a specific geographic area.
If you need to contact someone in west Texas, you would dial the area code followed by the phone number. For example, to reach someone in Abilene, you would dial 325-555-1212. To reach someone in San Angelo, you would dial 325-942-1234.
If you're ever unsure of what area code to use, you can check the area code map on the website of the North American Numbering Plan Administration (NANPA). This website provides up-to-date information on all of the area codes in use in the United States.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 325?
Are you looking for a reliable and experienced HVAC contractor? If so, Code 325 is the company for you. We service a wide range of areas, including: -The Main Line
We have been providing quality HVAC services to our customers for over 25 years, and we are dedicated to ensuring that they are 100% satisfied with our work. We offer a wide range of services, including:
-Air conditioning installation
-Air conditioning repair
-Air conditioning maintenance
If you are in need of HVAC services, please don't hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to provide you with a free estimate. Thank you for choosing Code 325!
Is Area Code 325 Toll Free of Charge?
Area code 325 is toll free of charge, meaning that there is no charge for calling or texting within the area code. This makes it a popular choice for businesses and individuals alike, as it eliminates the need to worry about expensive long-distance charges.There are a number of benefits to using area code 325. For businesses, it can help to build brand awareness and create a strong customer base in the region. For individuals, it can provide a convenient way to stay in touch with friends and family without having to worry about expensive phone bills.
If you are looking for a cost-effective way to communicate, area code 325 is a great option. With no tolls to worry about, you can focus on the task at hand without having to worry about expensive charges.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 325？
Area code 325 is one of the newer area codes in Texas. It was created in 1997, and it covers the Abilene and San Angelo metropolitan areas. However, with any new area code comes scammers. Here are a few tips on how to spot scams in area code 325.1. Beware of calls from unfamiliar numbers. If you don't know the number, don't answer it.
2. Watch out for fake caller ID's. Some scammers will disguise their number to make it look like it's from a legitimate source.
3. Be suspicious of offers that seem too good to be true. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
4. Don't give out your personal information to anyone you don't know. This includes your social security number, bank account information, and credit card numbers.
5. Hang up if you feel like you're being scammed. Don't be afraid to end the call if you think you're being scammed. You can always call the police if you're not sure.
By following these tips, you can help protect yourself from scams in area code 325.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 325?
Area code 325 is one of the most popular area codes in the United States. It's also the home of some of the most telemarketers and spammers in the country. If you're like most people, you probably don't want to receive any calls from this area code.Fortunately, there are a few ways that you can block calls from area code 325. One way is to use the blocking features that are built into your phone or phone service. Another way is to use a call blocker app or service.
If you're using a landline phone, you can probably block calls from area code 325 by using the built-in features of your phone. To block calls on a landline phone, you'll need to use the phone's manual or the customer service line for your phone service.
If you're using a cell phone, you can probably block calls from area code 325 by using the call blocking features that are built into your phone. If your phone doesn't have any call blocking features, you can try using an app or service that blocks calls.
There are a number of apps and services that allow you to block calls from specific area codes. One popular app is called Mr. Number. Mr. Number allows you to block calls from specific area codes, as well as calls from specific numbers.
If you're not interested in downloading an app, you can try using a service that blocks calls. There are a number of services that allow you to block calls from specific area codes. One popular service is called Nomorobo. Nomorobo allows you to block calls from specific area codes, as well as calls from specific numbers.