330 Area Code (Ohio) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 330 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 27 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Ohio.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 330
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (330) 222-3280Frontier North IncFrontier North Incthis is a scam caller Does not leave a message when they call. I've received 10 calls from this number in 3 days!!
- (330) 237-1660Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThis person messaged me and said we hooked up... meanwhile I'm over here like "I don't know you" I literally rarely leave the house because I work and go to college... I think it's a scam because they aren't responding like a normal person.
- (330) 249-7267UnknownUnknownCalled an no message, automatically blocked.
- (330) 280-5508CantonCantonIt is JCPenney credit services
- (330) 281-6115SurveySurveyThis was a live call from a man who identified himself as Dan from Security Specialist Group.
- (330) 294-3049Voice On AkronVoice On AkronRepeatedly calls. Everyday sometimes multiple times. We have had no contact with them.
- (330) 304-2031Collection AgencyCollection AgencyNo option to stop calls or to speak to a person is offered.
- (330) 344-9014AnthemAnthemTwo days in a row, I've gotten a call from 330-344-9014. Yesterday I didn't answer because of no name, I thought it was scam.Today I answered and just got dead air. I blocked the number and hopefully I won't get another call. Thanks for letting me complain.
- (330) 400-2456Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterA loser c**t.
- (330) 433-4419Synchrony BankSynchrony BankKeeps calling about Amazon. But I don't use Amazon or have anything related to them lol ? Scam
- (330) 433-4439Claims To Be Synchrony BankClaims To Be Synchrony BankThis IS a legitimate bank that handles PayPal credit & MANY other credit types. They only call when you are past due in an attempt to collect a debt & it IS legitimate. BUT they are RELENTLESS & will call you nonstop! I just block the number... if I had the funds to make a payment, it would be made already! No sense in blowong up my phone for nothing.
- (330) 433-4448Debt CollectorDebt CollectorAsked me about a charge on my Synchrony account. Sounded very fishy. I said the line was bad I would call Synchrony directly. When I called they had no record of anyone calling me from their bank.
- (330) 479-7182Junes AcademyJunes AcademyPrank calling people
- (330) 543-0001Akron Children's HospitalAkron Children's HospitalThis number try to call for my daughter and say he would not tell me why he's calling he wants to talk to her I will report this number to the police and this is not safe number for sure
- (330) 551-5501Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudsterh**l
- (330) 574-6201Text/SMSText/SMSI have told them to stop calling but they keep calling
- (330) 619-4791HealthcareHealthcareCalled me literally 6 times in a row
- (330) 622-4734Revenue GroupRevenue GroupCalling from numerous numbers
- (330) 622-4735Revenue GroupRevenue GroupThey have an automated system that says if im not the person they are looking for to just hang up..... They continue to call every single day even though i follow the robocalls instructions of hanging up if im not (x*x) , i called the number back and they refuse to talk to me unless i provide them my personal information. I do not see why i should identify myself as i am not who they are looking to collect a debt on. I was hung up on and continue to recieve these calls. I do not know the person yet they continue to call but because i wont identify myself, i was hung up on. This is harassment. I do not deserve to be subjected to some strangers debt harassment when i speak to a human being and ask them to stop calling me because i do not know who they are looking for. My next step is to find your address and file a cease and desist order, if this continues i will pursue legal action.
- (330) 622-5603Political callPolitical callWe did not order a system.
Area Codes That Start with 3
- 303Area CodeColorado, CO
- 304Area CodeWest Virginia, WV
- 305Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 307Area CodeWyoming, WY
- 312Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 315Area CodeNew York, NY
- 316Area CodeKansas, KS
- 318Area CodeLouisiana, LA
- 319Area CodeIowa, IA
- 320Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 331Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 336Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 343Area CodeInvalid
- 385Area CodeUtah, UT
- 386Area CodeFlorida, FL
Major Counties Served by 330 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 330
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 330 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 330
- % of City
- Cuyahoga Falls49,6521%100%
- North Canton17,4880%100%
- New Philadelphia17,2880%100%
- New Franklin14,2271%100%
- East Liverpool11,1950%100%
- Perry Heights8,4410%100%
- Portage Lakes6,9680%100%
- Champion Heights6,4980%100%
- Howland Center6,3510%100%
- Canal Fulton5,4790%100%
- Munroe Falls5,0120%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 8%United Tel - Centurylink
- 7%Frontier North
- 5%Level 3
- 3%Windstream Western Reserve
- 3%Global Crossing Local Services
- 2%Windstream Nuvox
- 14%Verizon Wireless
- 4%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 3%American Messaging (am)
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 330 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 330 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 330 is one of Ohio's area codes. It was created on November 1, 1996, and it covers the northwestern corner of the state. 330 is an overlay for the area code 234, which is also in Ohio.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 330?
330 is a time zone in the Eastern Time Zone. It is made up of the following counties:Ashtabula, Ashtabula
This time zone is in the Eastern Time Zone.
Are Calls from Area Code 330 a Scam?
Are calls from area code 330 a scam? That’s what a lot of people are wondering lately. And with good reason – the 330 area code is located in the Akron, Ohio area, which is notorious for being a hotbed of scammers.So, is it safe to answer calls from area code 330? Well, that depends. If you know the caller and they’re from the Akron area, then it’s probably safe to answer. But if you don’t know the caller, or they’re from a different area code, it’s best to just hang up.
Scammers often use area codes to make it seem like they’re calling from a local area. So, if you get a call from an unfamiliar number with a 330 area code, it’s best to just hang up. And if you’ve been the victim of a scam, be sure to report it to the FTC.