331 Area Code (Illinois) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 331 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 14 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Illinois.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 331
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (331) 200-2736Debt CollectorDebt CollectorGave a case #
- (331) 200-8580Service CallService CallI got tired of them calling and connecting silence, so I put it on my block list. now when I look at summary for blocking I see they still call me 5 times in a row in same minute several times a day so it must be a robocall
- (331) 204-0431UnknownUnknowncalled me three times in three days. no voicemail.
- (331) 204-8194Le CoalitionLe CoalitionCalls day after day and does not say a word. I said hello 4 times, no sound. Caller ID states Illinois association. Number 331 204 8194
- (331) 207-9720SurveySurveyWe do not do business with them, we do not have a history with them.
- (331) 212-8148Aurora, ILAurora, ILThey asked for me by name, when I confirmed it was me, they remained silent and then ultimately hung up. Received 5-6 calls in succession afterwards with nobody responding when I picked up.
- (331) 214-5867Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThis was very clearly a fake sales call. Do not call the number back or believe what they say, you will most likely get scammed and placed on a list to get more spam calls.
- (331) 221-1000SurveySurveyThey have been calling for about a year.
- (331) 234-4238Prank CallerPrank Callergot part of a message, don't know who but sounded like a spam/scam call
- (331) 240-4556Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudsterspam
- (331) 248-3969Jeffrey Of Homeland SecurityJeffrey Of Homeland SecurityHe claims he was recording, I pretty much laid into him about continuing to call my number. I have blocked the I received another call from different states. It's getting old
- (331) 256-1072UnknownUnknownSays a loan I never applied for was approved. Foreign accent. Sounded like an Idia dialect.
- (331) 301-4424FaxFaxIt is a recorded message so I can not ask them to stop calling
- (331) 777-8442AmerisaveAmerisaveThey've called me 3 times today from different numbers talking about student loans.
Area Codes That Start with 3
- 302Area CodeDelaware, DE
- 303Area CodeColorado, CO
- 304Area CodeWest Virginia, WV
- 305Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 309Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 310Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 312Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 315Area CodeNew York, NY
- 316Area CodeKansas, KS
- 317Area CodeIndiana, IN
- 319Area CodeIowa, IA
- 321Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 325Area CodeTexas, TX
- 334Area CodeAlabama, AL
- 343Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 331 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 331
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 331 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 331
- % of City
- Downers Grove47,8332%100%
- Carol Stream39,7111%100%
- Hanover Park37,9731%100%
- Glendale Heights34,2081%100%
- St. Charles32,9742%100%
- Glen Ellyn27,4501%100%
- West Chicago27,0862%100%
- Villa Park21,9041%100%
- North Aurora16,7601%100%
- Wood Dale13,7701%100%
- Burr Ridge10,5591%99%
- Campton Hills11,1312%82%
- Sugar Grove8,9971%100%
- Clarendon Hills8,4270%100%
- Boulder Hill8,1080%100%
- Oak Brook7,8831%99%
- Oakbrook Terrace2,1340%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 5%Peerless Network
- 3%Level 3
- 3%Mci Worldcom
- 3%Local Access
- 3%Verizon Wireless
- 20%Verizon Wireless
- 3%Bandwidthcom Clec
- 1%Level 3
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 331 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 331?
Area code 331 is located in the Central Time Zone. The time zone covers six states in the central United States - Iowa, Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, and South Dakota. The time zone is also in use in part of Canada.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 331?
Area Code 331 is one of the original area codes created in 1947. It covers the entire Chicago metropolitan area. But what is the origin of this area code?The area code was originally assigned to Illinois. But it has since been split up, and the 331 area code now covers only the Chicago metropolitan area.
Why was area code 331 created in the first place?
The original area code system was created in 1947, and it was based on the idea that each area code would cover a certain geographic area. This made it easier for people to dial long distance calls.
The 331 area code was created because the 312 area code was becoming overloaded. The 312 area code was originally assigned to the city of Chicago, but it has since been expanded to include the entire metropolitan area.
So why is the 331 area code still in use?
The 331 area code is still in use because it covers the Chicago metropolitan area. This area is home to millions of people and businesses, so it is important to have a dedicated area code.
The 331 area code is also important because it is one of the original area codes. It was one of the first area codes to be created, and it has a long history of service.
If you are looking for a new area code, or if you are looking for more information on the 331 area code, then you should visit the official website of the North American Numbering Plan Administration.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 331?
Are you looking for an HVAC technician who can help you with all your heating and cooling needs? If so, you should consider contacting Code 331. We provide HVAC services to residents in the following areas:• Columbus
If you're located in one of these areas, Code 331 is the perfect HVAC company for you. We have years of experience in the industry, and we're passionate about providing our clients with the highest level of service possible.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
• Heating installation
• Heating repair
• Air conditioning installation
• Air conditioning repair
• Duct cleaning
• HVAC system maintenance
No matter what your HVAC needs may be, we can help. Contact us today to learn more about our services, or to schedule a consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!
Is Area Code 331 Toll Free of Charge?
Yes, Area Code 331 is toll free. When you call a number in this area code, your call will be toll free. This is a great option if you need to call someone in this area code often, as it will not cost you anything extra to make the call.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 331？
Area code 331 is in the Chicagoland area. If you're not familiar with the area, it's a large metropolitan area that covers several counties in Illinois and a small corner of Indiana. With so many people living and working in the area, it's no surprise that scammers are drawn to it like bugs to a light.There are all sorts of scams happening in area code 331, but some of the most common ones are scams involving fake IDs, online dating scams, and phone scams. If you're not familiar with the scams happening in your area, it can be tough to spot them. That's why we're going to take a look at some of the most common scams in area code 331 and how to spot them.
Fake IDs are one of the most common scams in the Chicagoland area. In fact, they're so common that the Illinois secretary of state has created a special website to warn people about them. Fake IDs are usually made to look like real IDs, so they can be difficult to spot. There are a few things to look for, though. For example, fake IDs often have misspellings or incorrect information on them. They may also be missing the holographic seal or have a different color seal.
Online dating scams are another common scam in the Chicagoland area. These scams involve someone you've met online asking you for money. They may say they need money for rent or medical expenses, or they may ask you to help them get out of a difficult situation. Whatever the story, the goal is always the same: to get your money.
Phone scams are also common in the Chicagoland area. These scams usually involve someone calling you and asking for money. They may say they're from a charity and need money to help people in need, or they may say they're from your utility company and need to money to prevent your service from being shut off. Whatever the story, the goal is always the same: to get your money.
If you're not familiar with the scams happening in your area, it can be tough to spot them. That's why it's important to stay informed about the scams happening in your area. The more you know, the les
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 331?
Getting unwanted calls from area code 331? Here's how you can block them.First, check your phone's manual to see if it has a built-in call blocker. If it does, you can use that to block calls from area code 331.
If your phone doesn't have a call blocker, you can download an app to your phone that will do the job. There are lots of apps to choose from, so search for one that meets your needs.
Finally, if you don't want to use an app, you can sign up for a call blocker service. These services allow you to enter the numbers of the people you don't want to call you, and they will block those calls for you.