334 Area Code (Alabama) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 334 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 9 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Alabama.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 334
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (334) 219-8764Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterReceived nude pictures and suggestive comments that I flatly refused and yet still kept getting responses and more inappropriate full nudity pictures sent to my phone!
- (334) 232-7686Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterI was called by 334 232 7686 and they hung up right when i answered. I called them back to find out what the deal was and a women says yes this is the IRS please have your case number ready. I asked her to repeat herself and she said uhh I'm with the IRS so I hung up the phone. I did a google search to find their location and I narrowed it down to a block radius around South Side Church Of Eufaula in Eufaula Alabama. I contacted their local police department and spoke with Dispatch and they notified me that there was no IRS office at that location or in the immediate area. So i called the Scammer back and this time a Middle eastern Male answered the phone and said yes this is the IRS. I asked him to give me his name. He did not reply, so I told him I have contacted his local police and they have his address phone number and will be getting in touch with him shortly. Mysteriously enough the line went dead. After that I called the Real IRS department in Alabama and they directed me to www.tigta.gov so I could file a report there also. Well I just got a phone call which i sent to voicemail and apparently they are sending the IRS after me. Which is false when I spoke to the Alabama Division of Internal revenue services he said they will never contact you by phone much less a cell phone... They will only contact you by Mail. So for those that see this please take precaution and do not give them your information. They do this for a living, the IRS will not call you and come after you. If you have questions please contact your local IRS office and report to them you have had this happen to you.
- (334) 310-2861Text/SMSText/SMSI don't remember if it was recorded or not, etc.
- (334) 347-8288UnknownUnknownCaller hung up. Left no message.
- (334) 349-3794Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudsterit is a spam call
- (334) 498-6007Text/SMSText/SMSYah. I've put my number on the do not call list... getting texts, so maybe they need a do not text list.
- (334) 575-3819UnknownUnknownI spoke too soon! Approx. 5 minutes later, the same phone number came up again AND kept ringing just like I said before. I did NOT pick-up.
- (334) 595-5215Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterTexting me trying to get a yes or no out of me!! Be careful don't text these random area code numbers back!! And you don't need t answer every call! This number is from Alabama and I'm no where near there. First question "Are you okay?" "?" "Did I disturb you?"
- (334) 717-7077Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudstercar insurance
Area Codes That Start with 3
- 303Area CodeColorado, CO
- 304Area CodeWest Virginia, WV
- 305Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 307Area CodeWyoming, WY
- 308Area CodeNebraska, NE
- 312Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 313Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 317Area CodeIndiana, IN
- 320Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 321Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 340Area CodeInvalid
- 347Area CodeNew York, NY
- 352Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 361Area CodeTexas, TX
- 385Area CodeUtah, UT
Major Counties Served by 334 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 334
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 334 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 334
- % of City
- Phenix City32,8220%100%
- Pike Road5,4060%100%
- Smiths Station4,9260%100%
- Fort Rucker4,6360%100%
- Pine Level4,1830%100%
- Valley Grande4,0200%100%
- Union Springs3,9800%100%
- La Fayette3,0030%100%
- Selmont-West Selmont2,6710%100%
- Emerald Mountain2,5610%100%
- Midland City2,3440%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 17%South Central Bell
- 3%Troy Cablevision
- 2%Level 3
- 1%Mcimetro Access Transmission Services
- 17%Verizon Wireless
- 4%Southern Services
- 3%Powertel Birmingham Licenses
- 2%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 2%Pine Belt Cellular
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 334 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 334 and Where is It Coming From?
Area Code 334 is one of the newer area codes in the United States. It was created in 2000, and it covers the entire state of Alabama. So, what is Area Code 334, and where is it coming from?Area Code 334 was created in 2000 to cover the entire state of Alabama. This was in response to the growing population in the state. The 334 area code is a geographic area code, which means that it is assigned to a specific geographic area. It is not a toll-free area code, so you will have to pay for calls to 334 area code numbers.
The 334 area code is the only area code in Alabama. It covers the entire state, including the major cities of Birmingham, Montgomery, and Mobile. If you need to call someone in Alabama, you will need to use the 334 area code.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 334?
If you're looking for the time zone for area code 334, you're in luck! We have all the information you need below.Central Standard Time (CST) is the time zone for area code 334. This time zone is located in the Central Time Zone of the United States, which covers parts of Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, and Missouri.
Central Daylight Time (CDT) is the time zone that is active during the summer months, when daylight savings is in effect. This time zone is one hour ahead of CST.
If you're looking for the time zone for another area code, check out our time zone map below. Just select the area code you're interested in and we'll show you the time zone information.
Are Calls from Area Code 334 a Scam?
Area code 334 is located in Alabama, and it is one of the most popular area codes in the state. But, some people are wondering if calls from this area code are scams.There are a lot of different area codes in the United States, and each one has its own quirks. For example, area code 213 is located in Los Angeles, and it is known for being home to a lot of scams and telemarketers.
So, is it safe to answer calls from area code 334? Unfortunately, there is no easy answer to this question. There are a lot of legitimate businesses and organizations that use area code 334, but there are also a lot of scammers who use this area code.
If you're not sure whether a call is from a scammer, it's best to hang up and call the number back yourself. Don't trust any caller ID information that pops up on your screen, because scammers can create fake caller ID information.
If you do receive a call from someone who is trying to scam you, don't be afraid to hang up and report the call to the authorities. There are a lot of scams that occur each year, and it's important to do your best to protect yourself from them.
What Area Does Code 334 Serve?
Code 334 is a special area that serves the community in many different ways. The services that Code 334 provides are essential to keeping the community running smoothly. What are some of the specific services that Code 334 offers?One of the most important services that Code 334 provides is trash pickup and street sweeping. This service keeps the community clean and free of debris. It is important that the community stays clean so that it can be a healthy and welcoming place for everyone.
Another essential service that Code 334 provides is policing. The police department is responsible for keeping the community safe and enforcing the law. The police department is an important part of Code 334 and plays a critical role in keeping the community running smoothly.
Finally, Code 334 also provides firefighting and emergency services. If there is a fire or other emergency, the firefighters and emergency responders from Code 334 are there to help. They provide vital services that help to protect the community.
These are just a few of the important services that Code 334 provides. The services that Code 334 offers are essential to the community and play a vital role in keeping it running smoothly.
Is Area Code 334 Toll Free?
Area code 334 is not a toll-free area code. Calls made within this area code are charged at the regular rate. If you're looking for a toll-free area code, you may want to consider area code 800 or 888.
How to Block Calls from Area Code 334?
Do you get unwanted calls from area code 334? Here is how to block them.First, you will need to download a call blocker app. There are many different apps to choose from, but we recommend using one of the following: Call Control, Mr. Number, or Calls Blacklist.
Once you have installed a call blocker app, open it and add area code 334 to the list of numbers you want to block. The app will automatically block any calls from that number.
If you receive a call from area code 334 and it goes straight to voicemail, the caller will not be able to leave a message. This is another way to block calls from that number.
If you want to make sure that you are not missing any important calls from area code 334, you can add that number to your contacts and allow calls from that number only. This will allow you to receive calls from friends and family who live in area code 334, while blocking all other calls from that area code.
There are several ways to block calls from area code 334, and each person will have their own preference. Try out a few different methods and see which one works best for you.