339 Area Code (Massachusetts) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 339 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 9 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Massachusetts.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 339
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (339) 205-1375Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterGetting calls from this number every day. Typical message: "This is your final notice. If you do not accept Medicare will able you eligible for coverage. Press one now to speak with me or another pain specialist or press nine to be put on the do not call list."
- (339) 237-1915PODS NashuPODS NashuI don't believe this number belongs to PODS and I am wondering why they are calling me.
- (339) 244-3839Medicare/Blue CrossMedicare/Blue CrossSeveral calls per day for weeks. Identifies herself as Crystal.
- (339) 337-3310UnknownUnknownRoboscam caller who doesn't stop talking, knows name and insists you have medicaid.
- (339) 364-2415AmerisaveAmerisaveUnsolicited call. No message left. Caller ID identified it as AmeriSave.
- (339) 368-6065PortfoliorecovPortfoliorecovPortfolio Recovery Associates robocall scam
- (339) 933-1939Political callPolitical callSecurity system sales scam.
- (339) 933-4147Portfolio RecoveryPortfolio RecoveryFraudulent Debt Collector
- (339) 933-4397Debt CollectorDebt CollectorCredit card theives, they buy your debt for pennies on the dollar. Try to make you think that you have to pay t5hem back. Don't give them a dime.
Area Codes That Start with 3
- 305Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 306Area CodeInvalid
- 307Area CodeWyoming, WY
- 310Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 317Area CodeIndiana, IN
- 319Area CodeIowa, IA
- 320Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 321Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 330Area CodeOhio, OH
- 331Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 334Area CodeAlabama, AL
- 336Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 343Area CodeInvalid
- 346Area CodeTexas, TX
- 386Area CodeFlorida, FL
Major Counties Served by 339 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 339
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 339 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 339
- % of City
- Weymouth Town53,7433%100%
- Braintree Town35,7442%100%
- North Scituate5,0770%100%
- Ocean Bluff-Brant Rock4,9701%100%
- South Duxbury3,3601%100%
- North Pembroke3,2921%100%
- Green Harbor-Cedar Crest2,6090%100%
- Marshfield Hills2,3561%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 14%Broadview Networks
- 14%Level 3
- 2%Mci Worldcom
- 2%Local Access
- 38%Verizon Wireless
- 2%Omnipoint Miami E License
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 339 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 339?
When dialing a phone number in the United States, you need to include the area code in addition to the seven-digit number. Area code 339 is located in the state of Massachusetts. The time zone for this area code is Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
What Is the Origin of Area Code 339?
When you pick up the phone and dial a number, you probably don't give much thought to the area code. But did you know that each area code has a unique origin?Area code 339 is one of the newer area codes in the United States. It was created in 1997 and initially covered the eastern suburbs of Boston. Over the years, it has expanded to include other parts of Massachusetts, as well as parts of New Hampshire and Maine.
So where did area code 339 come from? The answer is a bit complicated, but here's a brief overview.
When the area code system was first established in the early 1950s, there were only a few area codes in use. As the population grew and the demand for phone service increased, new area codes were created.
At first, area codes were assigned based on geographic regions. But as the number of phone subscribers continued to grow, it became increasingly difficult to keep track of all the different area codes. So in the late 1980s, the area code system was overhauled and the area code system was divided into three-digit zones.
This is how area code 339 was created. It was assigned to the Boston metropolitan area, which is located in the 339 zone.
So why is area code 339 so popular? One reason is that it's a relatively new area code, and many people still don't have it. But it's also because the Boston metropolitan area is a major population center.
If you're looking for more information about area code 339, be sure to check out the official website of the North American Numbering Plan Administration.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 339?
Are you looking for a plumbing service that can help you with all of your needs? If so, Code 339 is the perfect choice. We offer a wide range of services, and we are capable of tackling any plumbing project. Whether you need a plumbing repair or you are looking to have a new plumbing system installed, we can help.One of the benefits of choosing Code 339 is that we are a full-service plumbing company. This means that we can handle any plumbing need that you may have. We also have a team of experienced and qualified professionals who are dedicated to providing you with the best possible service.
In addition to our plumbing services, we also offer HVAC services. If you need a new heating or cooling system installed, or if you need your existing system repaired, we can help. We also offer duct cleaning and repair services.
If you are looking for a reliable and affordable plumbing company, Code 339 is the perfect choice. We offer a wide range of services, and we are capable of tackling any plumbing project. Contact us today to learn more about our services or to schedule a service call.
Is Area Code 339 Toll Free of Charge?
Is Area Code 339 Toll Free?Area code 339 is a toll-free area code in the north-central United States. It was created on October 13, 1997, in a split of area code 617.
However, not all calls made to area code 339 are toll-free. Calls to toll-free numbers beginning with 888, 877, 866, 855, or 800 are toll-free, but calls to other toll-free numbers are not.
So, if you're wondering if a call to area code 339 is toll-free, the answer is it depends. If the number you're calling begins with 888, 877, 866, 855, or 800, then the call is toll-free. If the number you're calling does not begin with one of those five digits, then the call is not toll-free.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 339？
Looking for a new phone number? Area Code 339 may be just what you're looking for! It's booming with new businesses and residents, which is great news for anyone looking for a new phone number.But with any burgeoning area comes risk – and in this case, the risk of being scammed. So how can you protect yourself when searching for a phone number in Area Code 339?
Below are a few tips to help you spot scams in this area code:
1. Beware of businesses that seem too good to be true. If a business is offering a ridiculously low price for a product or service, it's likely a scam.
2. Watch out for businesses that require payment in advance. Legitimate businesses will not require you to pay for a product or service before you receive it.
3. Do your research. Before handing over any personal information or money, be sure to do your homework on a business. Check online reviews, and see if the business is registered with the Better Business Bureau.
4. Trust your gut. If something feels fishy, it probably is. If you have any doubts about a business, it's best to steer clear.
Being aware of these scams can help you protect yourself when searching for a phone number in Area Code 339. By following these tips, you can reduce your chances of being scammed and enjoy all the benefits this area code has to offer!
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 339?
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 339?If you're getting calls from someone with an area code of 339, you may want to block them. Here's how to do it:
First, you'll need to find out the number of the caller. You can do this by looking at the caller ID or by asking them to tell you their number.
Once you have the number, you can add it to your blocked callers list. This will prevent the number from calling you again.
If you want to unblock a number, you can remove it from your blocked callers list.
It's important to note that you may still receive calls from other numbers in the 339 area code. If you want to block all calls from the area code, you'll need to add *339 to your blocked callers list.