385 Area Code (Utah) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 385 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 8 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Utah.
- Major City
Salt Lake City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 385
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (385) 218-4162Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterAn Indian man with a thick accent called from a promotional company called "The Great Place". He said my phone number was submitted and my ticket (on which the number was written) had won a new car, a new TV, or a vacation. All I had to do was show up at their office. They had offices in Utah, Texas, some state I couldn't understand, and Idaho. He wouldn't give me an exact address (since I never agreed to anything), he wouldn't give me an email or website. He said after we were done, he'd connect me to a manager who would give me all of that information. He said he wasn't a scammer since he hadn't asked for any personal information.
- (385) 220-0437"Kate""Kate"Said they wanted to buy my car and wanted me to go to a KNOWN scam website: reportshq.com and pay for a report. I blocked them.
- (385) 220-7006Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterI frequently receive voice mails from this number and another number that leaves an identical voice mail. It is one of the most ridiculous and sad attempts at scamming poor people out of what's rightfully theirs I have yet to come across. It's an automated "robo" call that makes grammatical errors all through out the message. It is clear that someone who's first language is not English put together what the automated robot caller is saying. "...notification regarding your most recent tax filings which will get expired in the next 24 working hours. And once it get expired you will be taken into custody by the local cops...." if your gonna attempt to scam people, at least get someone who speaks proper English to proofread your message! Pretty ridiculous! Anywho, just another scammer attempting to pray on the poor suckers who may fall for their BS! Hopefully no one does, as this one is pretty blatantly obvious!
- (385) 222-3520Political callPolitical callThis company claims they represent the U.S.
- (385) 229-3024Federal Financial GroupFederal Financial GroupDid you get calls from the Federal Financial Group (aka IMS)? Here's some things you should know about them. Federal Financial Group fined $18,500 by Indiana Attorney General for Do Not Call violations / June 2012 http://bbbconsumereducation.com/attorney-general-warns-telemarketers-against-do-not-call-violations/ http://www.in.gov/activecalendar/displaymedia.aspx?whatToDo=attch&id=1367 What can you do about FFG violating your do-not-call rights? FIRST: file a complaint about Federal Financial Group with the Better Business Bureau here: http://www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/insurance-agency/federal-financial-group-in-draper-ut-22005978/file-a-complaint SECOND: file a complaint with the FTC Do Not Call Registry: https://complaints.donotcall.gov/complaint/complaintcheck.aspx?panel=2 THIRD: file a complaint with the Utah Division of Consumer Protection for violation of Utah No-Call Statute: http://consumerprotection.utah.gov/complaints/manual.html - [email protected] Utah No-Call Statute -> http://le.utah.gov/~code/TITLE13/htm/13_25a010900.htm FOURTH: file a complaint with the Utah Insurance Department: http://www.insurance.utah.gov/complaint/index.html You can also: File a complaint with the Utah Division of Securities: http://securities.utah.gov/investors/complaints.html 801-530-6600 File a complaint with the Utah Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing: http://www.dopl.utah.gov/investigations/complaint.html File a complaint with the Utah Division of Corportations and Commercial Code: [email protected] (801) 530-4849 Contact Salt Lake Area Media and inform them of ongoing stream of complaints against Federal Financial Group Salt Lake Tribune - http://www.sltrib.com/pages/staff/ **** NOTE:All we want is for FFG/IMS to stop calling people on the DNC list. Please? Additional Info about Federal Financial Group follows. FFC/IMS Telemarketing Script http://pastebin.com/HXcPgZcJ IMS doesn't follow their own Do Not Call Policy http://www.imarketingsolutions.net/DNC.pdf Quick Contact Info Federal Financial Group 292 East 12200 South #200 Draper, UT 84020 888-305-4008 855-256-2809 866-517-2945 801-495-2009 801-495-1373 - Fax Primary Office Manager: Kathy Germaine [email protected] 2701 W 820 N Provo, UT 84601-1136 801-377-5368 Kathy Germaine's Social Media Linkedin page http://www.linkedin.com/in/katjoimsolutions Pintrest Page http://pinterest.com/katjo3852/activity/ MySpace page http://www.myspace.com/katjo3852 Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/katjo3852 Human Resources: Teresa: [email protected] Kylee Jean Moss: [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] twitter: http://twitter.com/forbiddenpeach myspace: http://www.myspace.com/forbiddenpeach google+: https://plus.google.com/110788488059834270285 (SG(O)M/CKM/CCM/DMM-Propay/BAM) Matt Christensen - [email protected] [email protected] 801-221-2945 x219 myspace.com/zozogerms [email protected] 801-221-2945 x222 National Recruiter: Jeff Bird - 855-256-2809 **** NOTE:All we want is for FFG/IMS to stop calling people on the DNC list. Please? Info Manager - Ryan Jacobs: [email protected] [email protected] Recently Deleted Twitter Account http://topsy.com/twitter/ryanalanjacobs Listed Office Manager: Larry Sheffield Owner: Rick Dixon Vice President: Brent Tycksen - [email protected] 73 EAST 10000 SOUTH SALEM, UT 84653 801-362-2465 http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Brent/Tycksen Utah Insurance Dept Record https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?page=organizationDetails&id=13708 Insurance-Forums Thread http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/life-insurance-forum/anyone-ever-hear-federal-finacial-group-utah-t18244.html Legal actions against Federal Financial 05/22/2012 by Utah Insurance Dept http://www.insurance.utah.gov/docs/Enforcement/3117Stip.pdf Insurance News Article http://insurancenewsnet.com/article.aspx?id=173309 Federal Financial Group is also: Intel Marketing L L C , aka IMS Marketing, aka Insurance Marketing Strategies, aka Intel Marketing Solutions, aka i- Marketing Solutions 1127 S 1680 W Orem, UT 84058-4930 866-517-2945 801-748-0791 801-221-2945 801-810-3018 Detailed Company Info is below This same company has also called from: 213-375-0323 262-995-9701 262-995-9702 262-995-9703 317-670-0199 360-227-4619 385-229-3000 385-229-3001 385-229-3002 385-229-3003 385-229-3004 385-229-3005 385-229-3006 385-229-3007 385-229-3008 385-229-3009 385-229-3010 385-229-3011 385-229-3012 385-229-3013 385-229-3014 385-229-3015 385-229-3016 385-229-3017 385-229-3018 385-229-3019 385-229-3020 385-229-3021 385-229-3022 385-229-3023 385-229-3024 385-229-3025 385-229-3026 385-229-3027 385-229-3028 385-229-3029 385-229-3030 406-623-3577 406-852-8203 425-906-3133 603-834-6302 800-662-3011 801-221-2945 801-285-5156 801-379-2000 801-432-2126 801-616-5962 801-616-5967 801-676-8709 801-748-0791 801-748-2101 801-748-4030 801-810-3000 801-810-3018 801-990-2287 801-990-2294 801-990-8566 801-990-8567 801-990-8568 801-990-8569 801-990-8570 801-990-8571 801-990-8575 801-990-8585 801-990-8589 866-517-2945 Other Federal Financial Group Address 12401 S 450 E Unit B1 Draper, UT 84020 866-517-2945 801-495-2009 Linkedin Site http://www.linkedin.com/company/federal-financial-group-llc Some of their Youtube Marketing Videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os4IdiG7GUQ http://www.veengle.com/s/Federal%20Financial%20Group.html Insurance-Forums Thread for FFG http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/life-insurance-forum/anyone-ever-hear-federal-finacial-group-utah-t18244.html Ripoff Report: http://www.ripoffreport.com/insurance-agencies/federal-financial-gr/federal-financial-group-rick-72a12.htm Better Business Bureau Report: http://www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/insurance-agency/federal-financial-group-in-draper-ut-22005978?noskin&fax=Y Type of Entity - Limited Liability Company Contact Information Principal: Mr. Larry Sheffield (Office Manager) Mr. Rick Dixon (Owner) Mr David F. Shimmin (Marketing Director) deleted Linkedin Profile - http://sup.im/h8c Old Linkedin Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/david-f-shimmin/9/303/189 Mr. Jimmy Larsen (Financial Consultant) Linkedin Profile - http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jimmy-larsen/14/478/656 Utah Business License Record for FFG https://secure.utah.gov/bes/action/details?entity=5546605-0160 Agents on Record Robert Acevedo - [email protected] 3134 S 2750 E Salt Lake City, UT 84109 801-414-7311 https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?page=agentDetails&id=125484 Lynn Armitstead - [email protected] 400 W Westfield Road Alpine, UT 84004 801-898-5966 https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?page=agentDetails&id=35105 Richard Bradley - [email protected] 925 E. Executive Park Dr. Salt Lake City, UT 84117 801-994-5500 https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?page=agentDetails&id=2222 Michael Clingman - [email protected] 5375 Chets Ct Salt Lake City, UT 84120-7905 801-455-2320 https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?page=agentDetails&id=30211 Rick Dixon - [email protected] https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?page=agentDetails&id=38851 Mark Furlong - [email protected] 2384 Camino Way Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121 801-352-7812 https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?page=agentDetails&id=1371227 Gary Geertsen - [email protected] 1922 East Meadow Drive Cottonwood Heights, Ut 84121 801-694-4747 https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?page=agentDetails&id=97671 Michael Katsanevas - [email protected] 1384 Old Maple Court Salt Lake City, UT 84117 866-990-2883 https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?page=agentDetails&id=40194 Gregory Kerr - [email protected] 1338 Foothill Drive Salt Lake City, UT 84108 801-495-2009 https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?page=agentDetails&id=27104 Richard Kiser - [email protected] 11267 Crescent Vista Lane Sandy, UT 84070 801-674-6925 https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?page=agentDetails&id=94961 Julie Macneil - [email protected] 186 W 100 S American Fork, UT 84003 801-492-8156 https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?page=agentDetails&id=78669 Shane McKinnon - [email protected] 12428 South Doreen Dr Riverton, UT 84065 801-867-0475 https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?page=agentDetails&id=129650 Gerald Pitts - [email protected] 1260 E 8220 S Sandy, UT 84094 801-568-3605 https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?page=agentDetails&id=33130 Brent Tycksen - [email protected] 173 E 10000 S Salem, UT 84653 801-362-2465 https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?page=agentDetails&id=94702 Brent Whiting - [email protected] 3178 East Hollyhock Hill Salt Lake City, UT 84121 801-942-8535 https://secure.utah.gov/cas/search?page=agentDetails&id=94702 Becky Hilburn https://www.facebook.com/HilburnFinancial Internet domains pertaining to Federal Financial, IMS and Ryan Jacobs Ryan Jacobs Contact: Email Address - [email protected] Recently Deleted Twitter Account http://topsy.com/twitter/ryanalanjacobs Google+ https://plus.google.com/114561967493140009036/about Website for Federal Financial is ffg2.com Registered to IMS 1127 South 1680 West Orem, Utah 84058 auther(?) = Ryan Jacobs Created - 9/1/2009 Microsoft-IIS/6.0 ASP.NET: Ver 2.0.50727 ff2g.com - mail server = jupitor.ffg2.com 188.8.131.52 imarketsolutions.com - jupitor.imarketingsolutions.com cnames to jupitor.ffg2.com imarketingsolutions.net Administrative Contact: Ryan Jacobs [email protected] Websites pointing to 184.108.40.206 Ffg2.com ffgappointment.com mx = jupitor.ffgappointment.com cnames to jupitor.ffg2.com imarketingsolutions.net mx = jupitor.ffg2.com approvedasapplied.com spendryanscash.com mx = jupitor.spendryanscash.com cnames to jupitor.ffg.com 12steptestimonials.com ratracequiz.com Other sites at 220.127.116.11 jbstransport.net mx = jupitor.jbstransport.net rdns to jupitor.ffg2.com JBS Transport aka Jacobs Enterprises William (Bill) Alan Jacobs Deanna W Jacobs 781 N 120 E Orem, UT 84057 801-224-3582 Bat-Erdene, Bayasal [email protected] JBS Transport 364 West 700 North Orem, Utah 84057 United States 801-722-9892 jacobsautoelectrical.com Ryan Jacobs [email protected] 14517 Windom Rd Herriman, UT 84096 Other hosted or Not hosted earlyretirementnow.com - 18.104.22.168 myfastretirement.com - 22.214.171.124 mmflretirementsaving.com - 126.96.36.199 moneymasteryretirement.com - 188.8.131.52 moneymasteryfinancialindependence.com - 184.108.40.206 moneymasterytaxfreeretirement.com - 220.127.116.11 mmflretirement.com - 18.104.22.168 Federal Financial 292 E 12200 S #200 Draper, Utah 84020 United States 801-495-2009 Deleted Domain Names: goclubchic.com - http://web.archive.org/web/20110201132744/http://goclubchic.com/ pinnmarketing.net Rick Dixon Info - FFG/IMS Info and Staff Info Federal Financial Group 292 East 12200 South Suite 200 Draper, UT 84020 Phone: 801-495-2009 Fax: 801-495-1373 Rick Dixon - UT Lic #58955, CA Lic #0B55904 Intel Marketing L L C , aka IMS Marketing, aka Insurance Marketing Strategies, aka Intel Marketing Solutions, aka i- Marketing Solutions 1127 S 1680 W Orem, UT 84058-4930 866-517-2945 801-748-0791 801-221-2945 Better Business Bureau Webpage http://www.bbb.org/utah/business-reviews/product-development-and-marketing/i-marketing-solutions-ims-in-orem-ut-22218192 Chamber of Commerce site http://www.chamberofcommerce.com/orem-ut/5238691-intel-marketing-solutions/ State of Utah Commercial License record for IMS-Marketing Solutions LLC https://secure.utah.gov/bes/action/details?entity=5820705-0160 Website for I-Marketing Solutions is imarketingsolutions.net Registrant: Ryan Jacobs [email protected] 105 South State Street #112 Orem, Utah 84058 801-221-2945 Administrative Contact: Kathy Germaine [email protected] 2701 W 820 N Provo, UT 84601-1136 801-377-5368 IMS General Manager Linkedin page http://www.linkedin.com/in/katjoimsolutions IMS General Manager Pintrest Page http://pinterest.com/katjo3852/activity/ IMS General Manager MySpace page http://www.myspace.com/katjo3852 IMS General Manager Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/katjo3852 IMS Supervisor Tools Document by Ryan Jacobs http://imarketingsolutions.net/Support%20Tools.pdf Other Rick Dixon companies RCD Real Estate Investiments LLC https://secure.utah.gov/bes/action/details?entity=8361579-0160 Rick Dixon's Engine http://www.gessford.com/cobra/images/Dixon.htm Former Rick Dixon companies World Marketing Alliance World Financial Group Dixon Family: Tyson Dixon - Draper Jaron Dixon - Draper Charelle Dixon - Draper Brittany Allison - Magna Lauren Dixon - Draper Chase Dixon - Draper http://www.facebook.com/elderchase.dixon Preston Rick Dixon 1325 S. Benewah St Nampa Idaho 83686 Arrest Record - http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Utah/Salt-Lake-County-UT/Preston-Rick-Dixon.5604847/details/ Utah Insurance Dept Action - http://www.insurance.utah.gov/docs/Enforcement/2599Order.pdf Denied Lic for Burglar Alarm Company #7252856-6502 Unverified http://www.courtrecords.alaska.gov/eservices/?x=7CQ*mLMoF2hla22U*E*OCQ Christine Dixon 1109 Ranchero Dr Draper, UT 84020-9006 801-571-9804 Shelby Dixon - Draper - Contestant Miss Utah 2012 http://missutahusa.com/shelby-dixon/ http://missdrapershelbydixon.blogspot.com http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shelby-dixon/3b/300/b30 The Phase "Are you honest in your dealings with your fellow man?" suggests not calling phone numbers listed in the Do Not Call Registry.
- (385) 282-4850Unknown Hacker Criminal ThiefUnknown Hacker Criminal ThiefCalling in the middle of the night. Three times
- (385) 355-2881Unisys CorpUnisys CorpHas been calling me for a week, do not know why they keep calling me. They also use a number here in NY as well. ON DNC list, seems not to be working.
- (385) 474-8387Larry H. Miller ToyotaLarry H. Miller ToyotaThis foreigner person calling gave his name as Bill Goldberg. He stated that I had won the Publishers Clearing House contest and he would deliver my prize of over 2 million dollars once I get him the gift card for $500. My claim code is 212171Mar555. I told him that I had to check it out with Publishers Clearing house first and call him back. That is when he started to give me an 876 number but stopped and said the best number to reach him at is 385 474-1834. I called and got a recording that subscriber is not available, but to leave my number and my called would be returned. That means if I did that then I would be back to square one. My personal land line phone will not display. So he can't call me back. I have gotten this type of call several times already. Husband hung up on them, but They keep calling on every phone we have. I hope this helps and gets reported to authorities. Oh they will tell you that you have good credit. And they will tell you they know that through the products that you buy in the store that enters you automatically in Publishers clearing house. I refuse to be scammed into anything. Oh, and they need that $500 gift card right away. So your prize can be delivered. Don't be scammed.
Area Codes That Start with 3
- 302Area CodeDelaware, DE
- 304Area CodeWest Virginia, WV
- 305Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 306Area CodeInvalid
- 307Area CodeWyoming, WY
- 312Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 315Area CodeNew York, NY
- 316Area CodeKansas, KS
- 319Area CodeIowa, IA
- 330Area CodeOhio, OH
- 336Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 337Area CodeLouisiana, LA
- 339Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 340Area CodeInvalid
- 386Area CodeFlorida, FL
Major Counties Served by 385 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 385
- % of County
- Salt Lake1,029,65516%100%
Major Cities Served by 385 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 385
- % of City
- Salt Lake City186,4402%100%
- West Valley City129,4801%100%
- West Jordan103,7121%100%
- South Jordan50,4180%100%
- Spanish Fork34,6910%100%
- Pleasant Grove33,5090%100%
- Cottonwood Heights33,4330%100%
- American Fork26,2630%100%
- South Salt Lake23,6170%100%
- Eagle Mountain21,4151%100%
- Saratoga Springs17,7810%100%
- North Ogden17,3570%100%
- South Ogden16,5320%100%
- North Salt Lake16,3220%100%
- West Haven10,2720%100%
- Cedar Hills9,7960%100%
- Woods Cross9,7610%100%
- West Point9,5110%100%
- Washington Terrace9,0670%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 10%Bandwidthcom Clec
- 8%360networks (usa)
- 8%Qwest Corporation
- 6%Level 3
- 2%Firstdigital Telecom
- 2%Comcast Phone
- 19%Verizon Wireless
- 1%365 Wireless
- 1%Cricket Comm
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 385 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 385 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 385 is a new area code for Utah. It was created in 1997 to satisfy the increasing demand for telephone numbers in the area. The 385 area code includes the entire area of Utah with the exception of the southeastern corner, which is served by area code 435.The 385 area code is geographically unique because it includes a large, sparsely populated area in the middle of the state. This area is bordered by area code 435 to the southeast and area code 801 to the northwest. The 385 area code also includes the heavily populated Wasatch Front, which is home to the cities of Ogden, Salt Lake City, and Provo.
The 385 area code is scheduled to go into effect on October 1, 1997. All new telephone numbers in Utah will be assigned the 385 area code, and numbers currently in use will be assigned a new area code when they are renewed or replaced.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 385?
What time zone is Area code 385 in?The time zone for Area code 385 is Mountain Standard Time (MST).
Are Calls from Area Code 385 a Scam?
Are Calls from Area Code 385 a Scam? Area Code 385 is not associated with any known scam or fraudulent activity. However, scammers often use fake area codes to disguise their calls, so it's always best to be cautious.
If you receive a call from someone you don't know, or if you're not sure whether a call is legitimate, don't give out any personal information and hang up. Then, do a quick internet search to see if other people have reported similar calls.
If you do believe you're the victim of a scam, report it to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) and your state Attorney General's office.
What Area Does Code 385 Serve?
What is Area Code 385? Area Code 385 is a geographical area code serving the Salt Lake City metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Utah. The code was created on October 7, 1997, in a split from Area Code 801. It originally covered the southeastern portion of the state, including Provo and Sandy. On November 3, 1997, 385 was extended to cover the entire Salt Lake City metropolitan area. What are the benefits of Area Code 385? Area Code 385 has several benefits, including:
· Improved service quality – With a new code, comes new phone numbers. This means that there will be less congestion on the lines, and thus improved service quality.
· More options for numbers – Area Code 385 will offer residents and businesses more options for phone numbers. This is especially beneficial for businesses, as they can now choose a number that is more easily remembered by customers.
· More choices for service providers – Since Area Code 385 is new, service providers have not yet had a chance to saturate the market. This means that there are still plenty of choices for providers, which gives consumers more power when it comes to choosing a service that fits their needs.
How do I use Area Code 385? To use Area Code 385, simply dial 1-385 followed by the seven-digit phone number you are trying to reach.
What if I’m already using Area Code 801? If you are already using Area Code 801, you do not need to do anything. Your number will still work, and you will still be able to reach all the same destinations.
What if I need to call someone in another area code? To call someone in another area code, you will need to use the 10-digit phone number format. This means that you will need to dial 1- Area Code - Phone Number.
Is Area Code 385 Toll Free?
Is Area Code 385 Toll Free?Area Code 385 is a toll-free area code in the United States. It is one of the area codes created in 1947 as part of the North American Numbering Plan.
How to Block Calls from Area Code 385?
Are you getting calls from area code 385? If you're not familiar with this area code, it's located in Utah. If you're getting calls from this area code, there's a good chance that you don't want to receive them. Luckily, there's a way to block calls from this area code.To block calls from area code 385, you'll need to download a call blocker app. There are a number of call blocker apps available, and most of them are free. One of the most popular call blocker apps is called Call Blocker. This app is available for Android and iOS devices.
Once you've downloaded a call blocker app, open it and follow the instructions to add the area code 385 to your blacklist. This will ensure that any calls from this area code are blocked.
If you're getting calls from other area codes that you don't want to receive, you can add them to your blacklist as well. Most call blocker apps allow you to add multiple area codes to your blacklist.
If you're getting calls from telemarketers, debt collectors, or other unsolicited callers, adding their area code to your blacklist will help to stop the calls.
If you're getting calls from someone you know, you can add their number to your whitelist. This will ensure that their calls are allowed through.
Call blocker apps are a great way to stop unwanted calls from coming through. If you're getting calls from area code 385, be sure to add it to your blacklist to stop the calls.