404 Area Code (Georgia) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 404 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 17 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Georgia.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 404
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (404) 205-5696SurveySurveyWe have no idea who or what this company is.
- (404) 334-4159TelemarketerTelemarketerdonot know this caller
- (404) 400-0470Phoenix Financial ServicesPhoenix Financial ServicesBoth a person and a robot
- (404) 482-1156BROOKE SMELLY VAGINA HOOKER ADVERTISING ON ATLANTA BACKPAGE 404-482-1156 And 404-585-8155BROOKE SMELLY VAGINA HOOKER ADVERTISING ON ATLANTA BACKPAGE 404-482-1156 And 404-585-8155WHERE DO I BEGIN? IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED WHAT I DID FROM THIS THIEF, REPORT HER AWAY FROM THE SCENE SO YOU DONT GO TO JAIL FOR SOLICITING TO THE TOLL FREE NUMBER OF THE GBI IN DEKALB COUNTY AS I DID EARLIER AFTER MY EXPERIENCE! I WAS NOT PLEASED AT THE DOOR. SHE HAS FAKE T**S NOT VERY PRETTY A WIGGER ATTEMPTING TO BE A GHETTO BLACK WOMAN. I TRIED BUT SHE DEMANDED $100 MORE THAN AGREED VIA PHONE AND SHE BECAME A RUSHING RUDE B***H UPON ASCERTAINING MY MONEY. HER T**S WERE HARD A*S TOO. I SUSPECT BOTH WERE FAKE. I COULD NOT TOLERATE HER FOWL FISHY ODOR AND I GOT UP ASKED FOR HALF BACK BC REALLY SHE WAS RUDE ATOP IT ALL AND KEPT SAYING WE HAD TO HURRY THAT SHE HAD OTHER CLIENTS! ONCE I GOT UP SHE YELLED THE NAME ANTHONY AND A BIG N****R RUSHED ME FROM ANOTHER ROOM AND THEY TOOK THE REMAINING MONEY FROM MY WALLET AND MY DRIVERS LICENSE AND THREATENED ME THEY KNEW MY ADDRESS. HE REALLY ASSAULTED ME AND I LEFT. TO KEEP FROM BEING ARRESTED FOR SOLICITING MAKE SURE YOU REPORT YOUR EXPERIENCE TO THE GBI!!!! THEY TOLD ME THEY ABSOLUTELY WILL INVESTIGATE WHO SHE IS AND HER DOINGS SUCH AS THIS.
- (404) 595-9819UnknownUnknownperson calling to ask for an offer for my property. She said her name was Jill and no other information was provided. The number came up as 404-595-7567. I can not get anyone to answer when trying to investigate.
- (404) 655-5672Phishing ScamPhishing ScamI got texted from country Virginia. Hello, I am a private investigator and have been contracted by a financial institution to ascertain your relationship to an individual who died sometime ago. He died intestate and left behind an estate worth millions. We have reasons to believe that you may be related to the deceased. For further information, please contact the Assessor at: [email protected], Keith Nichols, Contact: +15714054570, Corporate and Private Services.
- (404) 724-8961Bank Of AmericaBank Of AmericaThis pest keeps calling me every 10 minutes.
- (404) 773-0305SurveySurveyCaller ID showed Los Angeles, CA
- (404) 781-3212FaxFaxSaid the only cost we would incur is food expenses for the students and that there would be cultural benefits for us in the exchange.
- (404) 790-0493Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterI have entered five complaints with you against these people.
- (404) 800-6120Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThey've been calling me everyday for the last 5 days.
- (404) 806-4812CALL CONSTANTLY FROM ALL DIFFERENT NUMBERS ALWAYS FROM "MERCHANT SERVICES
- (404) 835-4422UnknownUnknownCalls multiple tiles per day and never leaves a message
- (404) 857-1932HomeHomeCalls me daily my RoboKiller blocks the call saying it is spam.
- (404) 981-6666Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterDidn't pick up from what i've seen i'm thankful
- (404) 990-3021SelfSelfCaller id showed fulton co jail. Seems like a spam
- (404) 990-3590Dekalb County JailDekalb County JailI don't know why I'd need going a call from Dekalb County Jail
Area Codes That Start with 4
- 403Area CodeInvalid
- 405Area CodeOklahoma, OK
- 408Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 410Area CodeMaryland, MD
- 416Area CodeInvalid
- 419Area CodeOhio, OH
- 424Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 434Area CodeVirginia, VA
- 440Area CodeOhio, OH
- 442Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 450Area CodeInvalid
- 469Area CodeTexas, TX
- 475Area CodeConnecticut, CT
- 479Area CodeArkansas, AR
- 484Area CodePennsylvania, PA
Major Counties Served by 404 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 404
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 404 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 404
- % of City
- Sandy Springs93,8535%45%
- North Atlanta40,4562%90%
- East Point33,7124%100%
- North Druid Hills18,9471%100%
- Forest Park18,4682%98%
- North Decatur16,6981%95%
- Belvedere Park15,1521%100%
- Druid Hills14,5681%100%
- College Park13,9422%88%
- Gresham Park7,4321%100%
- Avondale Estates2,9600%100%
- Lake City2,6120%91%
- Union City19,4560%6%
- Pine Lake7300%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 37%Southern Bell Tel &
- 4%American Messaging (am)
- 2%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 2%Mci Worldcom
- 1%Satellink Paging
- 11%Verizon Wireless
- 10%Powertel Atlanta Licenses
- 2%Metro PCS
- 1%Satellink Paging
- 1%365 Wireless
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 404 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 404 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 404 is one of the original area codes established in 1947. It is located in the southeastern United States, primarily in the Atlanta metropolitan area. The 404 area code is also assigned to a small portion of southwestern Georgia.The 404 area code has been in use since 1947 and is now in the middle of its third generation of numbering plan codes. It is set to expire in 2029. The 404 area code is currently being used by over 5.2 million people and is expected to run out of numbers in 2019.
A new area code, 678, was created in 1998 to handle the increased demand for phone numbers in the Atlanta area. The 678 area code is also located in the southeastern United States and is assigned to the Atlanta metropolitan area.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 404?
404 is the area code for Atlanta, Georgia. Atlanta is located in the Eastern Time Zone. For more information about time zones in the United States, visit the website timeanddate.com.
Are Calls from Area Code 404 a Scam?
Are Calls from Area Code 404 a Scam?Area code 404 is located in the Atlanta, Georgia area. The area code has been in use since October 1947. Over the years, the area code has become known as the area code for scams.
There are a number of reasons why people believe that calls from area code 404 are a scam. For one, the area code is located in a high-crime area. Additionally, scammers often use area code 404 to make calls to people in other parts of the country.
If you receive a call from area code 404, you should be suspicious. However, you should not assume that the call is a scam. There are a number of legitimate businesses located in the Atlanta, Georgia area. If you are not sure whether a call is a scam, you can ask the person who is calling you to identify themselves.
What Area Does Code 404 Serve?
Code 404 is an area of the internet that is used to describe a page that doesn't exist. This area is also used as a placeholder for websites that are under construction or that have been deleted. If you ever come across a page that says "404 Not Found," don't worry, you're not the only one. This error is quite common, and usually happens when a web page's address or URL is entered incorrectly.So what happens when you try to access a page that doesn't exist? Essentially, your web browser will try to access the page you're looking for, but it will not be able to find it. This will cause your browser to display a 404 error message. This message is basically a way of telling you that the page you're looking for doesn't exist.
If you're ever seeing this error message, there are a few things you can do. First, make sure that you've entered the address of the page correctly. If you're not sure of the address, you can try using the "Google it" button to find it. If that doesn't work, you can also try checking the website's navigation bar or search bar to see if the page is listed there. If it's not, then you can contact the website's owner and ask them for the page's address.
If you're the website owner, there are a few things you can do to help prevent 404 errors. One of the best ways to do this is to make sure that all of your pages are properly linked. You can also create a custom 404 error page, which will help to reassure your visitors that they're in the right place. If you're not sure how to do this, your web hosting company should be able to help.
As you can see, 404 errors can be a bit frustrating, but they're nothing to worry about. If you ever encounter one, just take a few minutes to troubleshoot the problem and you'll be back on your way.
Is Area Code 404 Toll Free?
What is the difference between a toll-free number and a regular phone number? Most people know that toll-free numbers are free to call for the person calling from inside the United States. But what about someone calling from outside the country? Are they still charged for the call?Area code 404 is a toll-free area code in the United States. This means that anyone calling from inside the country is not charged for the call, regardless of which phone number they are calling from. However, anyone calling from outside the country is still charged for the call. This is because the cost of the call is borne by the party receiving the call, in this case the business with the 404 number.
There are a number of other area codes in the United States that are also toll-free. These include area codes 800, 888, 877, and 866. If you are looking for a toll-free number for your business, be sure to choose one of these area codes.
How to Block Calls from Area Code 404?
Are you getting calls from 404 area code? If you don't know how to block calls from this area code, then don't worry. In this blog, we will discuss the various ways to block calls from 404 area code.First of all, you can try blocking the number using the built-in features of your phone. If your phone doesn't have this feature, then you can try using a call blocker app. There are many call blocker apps available on the Play Store, and you can download any of them depending on your needs.
Another way to block calls from 404 area code is to use a VoIP service. Many VoIP services offer this feature, and you can easily block calls from a specific area code.
Finally, you can also use a landline phone to block calls from 404 area code. Just enter the number of the caller you want to block in the call blocker of your landline phone, and you will never receive calls from that number again.