410 Area Code (Maryland) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 410 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 17 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Maryland.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 410
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (410) 204-2903Halethorpe, MDHalethorpe, MDThey are constantly calling me
- (410) 214-0070Rising Sun,MdRising Sun,MdScam No one says anything If you call back it just says "press one to continue"-- Continue to what??? Probably a bunch of thieves
- (410) 237-7551CredenceCredenceLeft no message. 13 calls in the last 10 days.
- (410) 312-8222ArbitronArbitronI FINALLY answered the call and proceeded to curse them out for harrassing me. What will it take to stop them? A class action suit in Fed court will only cause them to change the name of the business(?), or not have any affect.
- (410) 449-7222UnknownUnknown...AFTER 11"30AM FOLLOW THE MENU TO CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT...
- (410) 457-3396Claims To Be Social Security AdministrationClaims To Be Social Security AdministrationLeft complaint above error made! Said was with the SSA!!
- (410) 469-1634Baltimore MDBaltimore MDSame Old, Same old, Gonna lower my Cr. cd. interest rates
- (410) 530-4141VerizonVerizonCalls everyday with no message left
- (410) 693-4248Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterGet voicemails almost daily even though I have number blocked. The message I keep getting is this is your CVS Pharmacy. Your prescription is ready for pick up.
- (410) 698-6243FaxFaxNever went to website.
- (410) 767-6774MD State GovMD State GovNo message, suspected scammer.t
- (410) 809-6340Collection AgencyCollection AgencyI have repeatedly asked this number to stop calling me looking for someone named Delgado.
- (410) 826-5911Political callPolitical callThese people are targeting senior citizens.
- (410) 862-0208UnknownUnknownI did not answer, almost always wait for a phone msg from unknown, out of state #s. No msg, so I blew it off as a scam, or a skim, or a political hack seeking $$.
- (410) 912-2800UnknownUnknownSCAM WARNING. Tried to call back and got endless loop of unavailable depts. SCAM WARNING
- (410) 919-7635Text/SMSText/SMStrying to cobtact
- (410) 994-6251Prank CallerPrank Callerprank calling
Area Codes That Start with 4
- 408Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 409Area CodeTexas, TX
- 412Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 413Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 414Area CodeWisconsin, WI
- 415Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 417Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 419Area CodeOhio, OH
- 425Area CodeWashington, WA
- 435Area CodeUtah, UT
- 440Area CodeOhio, OH
- 450Area CodeInvalid
- 470Area CodeGeorgia, GA
- 478Area CodeGeorgia, GA
- 479Area CodeArkansas, AR
Major Counties Served by 410 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 410
- % of County
- Anne Arundel537,6567%93%
- Queen Anne's47,7987%100%
Major Cities Served by 410 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 410
- % of City
- Glen Burnie67,6390%100%
- Ellicott City65,8340%100%
- Bel Air South47,7090%100%
- Severna Park37,6340%100%
- Owings Mills30,6220%100%
- Bel Air North30,5680%100%
- Milford Mill29,0420%100%
- Perry Hall28,4740%100%
- Middle River25,1910%100%
- Lake Shore19,4770%100%
- Brooklyn Park14,3730%100%
- Havre de Grace12,9520%100%
- Riviera Beach12,6770%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 5%Mci Worldcom
- 2%Teleport America
- 1%Tw Telecom
- 1%Cavalier Telephone Mid-atlantic
- 1%Baltimore-washington Telephone (bwt)
- 1%Level 3
- 6%Verizon Wireless
- 4%Usa Mobility Wireless
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 410 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 410 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 410 is one of the original 86 area codes created by AT&T and the Bell System in 1947. It covers the entire state of Maryland. The 410 area code was created because the northern portion of Maryland was getting too many phone calls, and the 202 area code was running out of numbers.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 410?
Area code 410 is located in the Eastern Standard Time Zone. This zone is four hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC -4).
Are Calls from Area Code 410 a Scam?
Area code 410 is one of the most popular area codes in the United States. But, is it also a scammer's paradise?There have been numerous reports of scam calls being made to people in the 410 area code. These calls often appear to be from credible sources, such as banks or utility companies, but are actually attempts to steal your personal information or money.
So, how can you protect yourself from scams targeting people in the 410 area code? Here are a few tips:
1. Be suspicious of any phone call or email that asks for personal information, such as your social security number or bank account number.
2. Never give out personal information or money to someone you don't know.
3. Always verify the legitimacy of a caller or email sender before taking any action.
4. Report any suspicious calls or emails to the appropriate authorities.
5. Keep your personal information, such as your social security number and bank account numbers, confidential.
If you're concerned about whether or not a call is a scam, hang up and call the number back yourself. If you're not sure whether an email is legitimate, don't open it. Instead, contact the sender to verify its authenticity.
With a little bit of caution, you can avoid becoming a victim of a scam targeting people in the 410 area code.
What Area Does Code 410 Serve?
Code 410 is responsible for a large area of the San Francisco Bay Area. It serves parts of Contra Costa, Alameda, and Santa Clara counties. Some of the municipalities it covers include Pleasanton, Union City, Newark, and Milpitas. If you need to know more about Code 410 or need to get in touch with someone from the team, visit the website today.
Is Area Code 410 Toll Free?
Is Area Code 410 Toll Free?This is a question that many people in the area code 410 area have been asking. The answer, however, is not quite as straightforward as you might think.
The 410 area code is split between Maryland and the District of Columbia. In Maryland, calls within the 410 area code are toll free. However, in the District of Columbia, calls within the 410 area code are not toll free.
If you are calling someone in the 410 area code from Maryland, your call is free. However, if you are calling someone in the 410 area code from the District of Columbia, you will be charged for the call.
This can be confusing for people who are not familiar with the area code split. If you are not sure whether a call is toll free, you can check the area code prefix on the Calling from the US website. This website will tell you whether the call is toll free from a specific area code.
How to Block Calls from Area Code 410?
Do you have a loved one, or a friend, who lives in the 410 area code and you're looking for a way to block their calls? If so, you're in luck, because there are a few ways to do this.The first way is to use your phone's built-in blocking features. To do this, go to the phone's main menu and look for a setting called "block calls" or "block numbers." Once you've found it, enter the 410 area code into the designated field.
Another way to block calls from the 410 area code is to use a third-party app. There are several apps available that can do this, including Call Control and Mr. Number. Simply install the app and follow the instructions to add the 410 area code to your blacklist.
Finally, you can also block calls from the 410 area code by using your phone's contact list. This method is a little more time-consuming, but it's just as effective. Here's how to do it:
1. Open your phone's contacts app and go to the "all contacts" list.
2. Scroll through the list until you find the contact you want to block.
3. Tap on the contact and select the "more" option.
4. Scroll down and select the "block calls" option.
And that's it! You've now successfully blocked calls from the 410 area code.