484 Area Code (Pennsylvania) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 484 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 18 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Pennsylvania.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 484
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (484) 212-1670Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterCalled claiming they were collecting on an unpaid medical bill. Wouldn't give me the name of the Dr I supposedly saw etc. I've received a few of these type of calls in the past few months.
- (484) 218-0251BernvilleBernvilleAsking for personal information
- (484) 223-1741Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterHow this number received any of my prescription information is beyond me but it's VERY worrisome! I live in Canada and we don't order our drugs online. This is a complete scam!!!! Any prescriptions purchased have been through physical drug stores. Our laws are incredibly strict so it worries me how they even knew anything about my medical history!!!
- (484) 246-7282TPC ResearchTPC ResearchThis SCUM BAG was trying to get personal information from me.....and this number has also and still does today call my number about three or four times a day....omg make it STOP ???
- (484) 249-9770Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudstercrank caller
- (484) 261-0274SurveySurveyThis company has been calling trying to sell auto warranty service.
- (484) 261-6459Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterHe has the phone numbers.
- (484) 263-4065RobocallRobocallMessage received said: Hey, LAST time you were late, I was really upset
- (484) 275-8847Scam / FraudScam / FraudThis number text me saying they was looking for Andy they text the same thing over and over even after I told them they had the wrong number
- (484) 342-5205Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThey are definitely scammers do not give them any information at all not even your name or address do not pick up for them
- (484) 429-2088Collection AgencyCollection AgencyRobotic message advertising a home security system.
- (484) 435-2338TelemarketerTelemarketerKeeps harassing me all hours of the night
- (484) 507-5288Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterI answered thinking it was doctor 's office. They quickly hung up. I blocked the number.
- (484) 534-5465Unknown PAUnknown PAThese Satan worshiping idiots try to send us faxes about a business loan.
- (484) 577-2242FaxFaxThey said my number was computer generated and they had no list to take me off of.
- (484) 788-0110Prank CallerPrank CallerI tried but did not want to spend my whole evening waiting for them to come on.
- (484) 788-0760Lehigh Valley HospitalLehigh Valley HospitalCalled saying they wanted to reschedule my hearing test appointment. They stated I called the audiologist directly. I never made an appointment and told them to cancel.
- (484) 842-4096Text/SMSText/SMSEven when I press 1 to speak with a rep, it does not work.
Area Codes That Start with 4
- 406Area CodeMontana, MT
- 408Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 412Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 415Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 416Area CodeInvalid
- 417Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 419Area CodeOhio, OH
- 424Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 432Area CodeTexas, TX
- 435Area CodeUtah, UT
- 442Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 443Area CodeMaryland, MD
- 470Area CodeGeorgia, GA
- 475Area CodeConnecticut, CT
- 478Area CodeGeorgia, GA
Major Counties Served by 484 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 484
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 484 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 484
- % of City
- Drexel Hill28,0430%100%
- King of Prussia19,9360%100%
- West Chester18,4610%100%
- Village Green-Green Ridge7,8220%100%
- Ridley Park7,0020%100%
- Ancient Oaks6,6610%100%
- Clifton Heights6,6520%100%
- Prospect Park6,4540%100%
- Plymouth Meeting6,1770%100%
- Kennett Square6,0720%100%
- Penn Wynne5,6970%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 8%Cavalier Telephone (mid-atlantic)
- 7%Atx Telecommunications Services, Ltd
- 6%Telcove Of Eastern
- 5%Global Naps
- 5%Xo Services
- 5%Netcarrier Telecom
- 4%Verizon Wireless
- 2%Omnipoint Enterprises
- 1%PCS One
- 1%Keystone Wireless
- 1%Metro PCS
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 484 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 484 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 484 is a new area code that is being added to the Pennsylvania area code system. The 484 area code will serve the Lehigh Valley and the Poconos area. This new area code is being added because the 610 and 484 area codes are running out of phone numbers. The 484 area code will be implemented in early 2019.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 484?
People often ask, "what time zone is area code 484?" However, it's not always easy to answer that question. Area code 484 spans two time zones – eastern and central. That means the time zone for area code 484 can vary depending on where you are located within the area code.If you're in the eastern part of area code 484, you're in the Eastern Time Zone. If you're in the central part of the area code, you're in the Central Time Zone. However, there are some areas in the 484 area code that are in the Mountain Time Zone.
So, what time zone is area code 484? It's a little bit of everything!
Are Calls from Area Code 484 a Scam?
Area code 484 is one of the many area codes in the United States. It's been in use since 1999 and is located in the state of Pennsylvania.As with any area code, there are both legitimate and illegitimate calls associated with it. So, is it safe to answer calls from area code 484?
The answer to that question depends on a few factors. For one, it's important to know where the caller is located. If they're calling from outside of the United States, then there's a good chance that the call is illegitimate.
Additionally, it's important to be aware of the scams that are commonly associated with area code 484. Some of the most common scams include:
-The IRS scam
-The Microsoft scam
-The Dell scam
If you receive a call from someone claiming to be from one of these organizations, it's best to hang up and report the incident to the authorities.
That being said, there are also legitimate calls from area code 484. If you're not sure whether a call is legitimate or not, it's best to simply hang up and call the caller back later. This will allow you to verify the caller's identity.
Overall, it's important to be aware of the scams that are associated with area code 484. But, that doesn't mean that you have to avoid answering calls from this area code altogether. If you're not sure whether a call is legitimate or not, it's best to take a few precautions before answering.
What Area Does Code 484 Serve?
Area code 484 serves eastern Pennsylvania. It was created on July 1, 1997, as a split from area code 610.
Is Area Code 484 Toll Free?
Area code 484 is toll free in the United States. This means that you can call any number in area code 484 without paying for the call. There are some restrictions on how long you can stay on the line, but for the most part, you can call as many numbers in 484 as you want without paying a cent.There are a few things to keep in mind when using area code 484 toll free. First, you can only call toll free numbers within the United States. If you try to call a number in Canada or another country, you will be charged for the call. Second, you can only stay on the line for a certain amount of time. The maximum amount of time you can stay on the line varies by phone company, but is usually around 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, you will be charged for the call.
Despite these restrictions, area code 484 toll free is a great way to call friends and family without worrying about the cost. If you are ever in a bind and need to make a call, be sure to use area code 484 toll free!
How to Block Calls from Area Code 484?
Area code 484 is a telephone area code in southeastern and central Pennsylvania. It was created on July 26, 1997, as a split from area code 610. 484 is shared by the city of Philadelphia and its suburban counties.If you're receiving calls from numbers with the area code 484 and you don't know anyone in that area, there's a good chance you want to block those calls. Luckily, there are a few ways to do this.
The first way to block calls from a specific area code is to add that area code to your blacklist on your phone. To do this, you'll need to consult your phone's instructions or manual.
Another way to block calls from a specific area code is to use a call blocker app. There are a number of call blocker apps available, both for Android and iOS devices. These apps will allow you to enter the area code you want to block, and the app will take care of the rest.
If you'd rather not use an app, you can also try using your phone's settings to block calls from a specific area code. To do this, you'll need to consult your phone's instructions or manual.
No matter which method you choose, blocking calls from a specific area code is a great way to avoid spammers and telemarketers.