502 Area Code (Kentucky) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 502 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 22 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Kentucky.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 502
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (502) 213-2798Recorded VoiceRecorded VoiceThat is an unusual call
- (502) 215-6387Prank CallerPrank CallerIt has gotten much worse the past 12 months.
- (502) 230-4379Diagnostic Lab CollectionsDiagnostic Lab CollectionsPerson called requesting a payment of 416 dollars for services dating 3/2018. I explained to him that I owe nothing and that he is calling outside of the payment time since it is now 6/2020. two years ago. So I will not be paying the amount. He tried to "scare me into paying" over the phone with a credit card. I told him again that I would not be paying. I asked for an itemized statement to be sent to my home, which he told me that multiple bills have been sent to my address. He even knew my correct address. I have not received any of these bills. This is total fraud. He could not tell me the exact date and he cannot send me an itemized bill. I told him thanks, but I will not be paying this.
- (502) 233-6282Robo CallRobo CallI get voice mails daily from this fake debt scam calling from a spoofed number with same prefix as my phone number but a far away city shows on the caller id. However they give this 502 number as the call back number. There is no company name given. They just say they are "The Processing Division" and they need to verify my current address and my employment address. They end the calls saying, "You have been officially notified...Good Luck!" It's almost laughable! Sadly, their intimidation scam must be successful in order for them to continue. The only debt I have is my home mortgage. Any real debt collector will have your address and send notice in the mail.
- (502) 242-0152SurveySurveyThey said we requested information for my wife so she could return to school.
- (502) 267-7522Debt CollectorDebt Collector$$2,227 ?? Lawrence Fire Dept.??
- (502) 301-1970HumanaHumanaCall comes in daily between 10 am and 12 noon eastern time. There is no message and after my answering machine greets etc the call disconnects
- (502) 301-1989HumanaHumanaHang up caller
- (502) 313-2000UnknownUnknownI keep on getting this call every now and then from a school for a child it goes straight to my voicemail and the phone number that is calling is 502-313 2000 when I try calling it back I get a busy signal thank you have a good day and be safe if you have any further questions you can contact me at 502-759-8850 my name's mark Brasher
- (502) 318-9986HumansHumansCaller ID came as Humana Mltry Tr (exactly like that). Asks your DOB and Zip and then reads you some rights, but she asked your info first. The woman said she'll set you up for Care Management. I looked it up and the caller's phone number is from Kentucky, registered to a natural person. Do not answer these calls.
- (502) 356-2191FaxFaxsome type of companyt who will not stop calling here. they have even gone as far as coming to my home.� I never asked them too and have asked them repeatedly to stop calling my home.
- (502) 383-3615Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterKeep sending Text message
- (502) 410-1857Prison/Jail Collect CallPrison/Jail Collect CallScam call calls back to back don't answer just block
- (502) 437-1731Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterEveryday 3 times a day.
- (502) 480-8005Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterI have gotten multiple calls a day from multiple numbers from Carrolton KY saying they were my mortgage lender to get a better rate on my home loan. I told them I already looked up the number and this is a scam and they tried their hardest to try tell me its not.
- (502) 496-2471PortfoliorecovPortfoliorecovno message left.
- (502) 565-0065Direct TVDirect TVSaid they would add channels for free but actually charged me.
- (502) 565-4268Prison/Jail Collect CallPrison/Jail Collect CallI would like more info as to who the caller could be if possible
- (502) 618-3019Collection AgencyCollection AgencyI have asked them numerous times to take me off of their call list, but to no avail.
- (502) 657-0800Chewey.ComChewey.ComWanted me to verify all of my information regarding a prescription. After giving them my email address they asked that I verify my mailing address. I told them to repeat to me what they had on file. She stuttered and said they had two addresses and couldn't give ME any information. I told her to return my prescription to me and I hung up.
Area Codes That Start with 5
- 503Area CodeOregon, OR
- 506Area CodeInvalid
- 507Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 508Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 513Area CodeOhio, OH
- 517Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 519Area CodeInvalid
- 520Area CodeArizona, AZ
- 561Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 567Area CodeOhio, OH
- 570Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 571Area CodeVirginia, VA
- 573Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 575Area CodeNew Mexico, NM
- 581Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 502 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 502
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 502 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 502
- % of City
- St. Matthews17,4720%100%
- Mount Washington9,1170%100%
- Fort Knox10,1240%87%
- La Grange8,0820%100%
- Douglass Hills5,4840%100%
- Indian Hills2,8680%100%
- Windy Hills2,3850%100%
- Pioneer Village2,0300%100%
- Lebanon Junction1,8130%100%
- Hurstbourne Acres1,8110%100%
- Orchard Grass Hills1,5950%100%
- Elk Creek1,5390%100%
- Audubon Park1,4730%100%
- Pewee Valley1,4560%100%
- St. Regis Park1,4540%100%
- Worthington Hills1,4460%100%
- Beechwood Village1,3240%100%
- West Buechel1,2300%100%
- Hebron Estates1,0870%100%
- Heritage Creek1,0760%100%
- Watterson Park9760%100%
- Rolling Hills9590%100%
- Woodlawn Park9420%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 34%South Central Bell
- 4%Time Warner
- 4%Level 3
- 4%Winnet Telecommunications
- 3%Powertel Kentucky Licenses
- 2%Windstream Norlight
- 4%Verizon Wireless
- 2%Powertel Kentucky Licenses
- 1%Bandwidthcom Clec
- 1%Metro PCS
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 502 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 502 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 502 is a telephone area code serving Kentucky. 502 was created on July 1, 1996, as a split from area code 502. This code covers the following counties: Boone, Bourbon, Campbell, Carroll, Gallatin, Grant, Kenton, Oldham, Owen, and Pendleton. The main cities in the 502 area are: Covington, Florence, Georgetown, Lexington, Louisville, and Versailles.
502 is a relatively new area code, and it's growing in popularity due to the increasing population of Kentucky. In the early days of 502, there were some problems with the code due to its large size. But nowadays, 502 is widely used and enjoyed by many people in Kentucky.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 502?
Are you wondering what time zone Area Code 502 is in? Wonder no more! The time zone for Area Code 502 is Central Daylight Time. This means that the time in Area Code 502 is 4 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). For example, if it is currently 5:00 pm in UTC, then it is only 1:00 pm in Area Code 502.
Are Calls from Area Code 502 a Scam?
Area code 502 is associated with Kentucky, but that doesn't mean all calls from that area code are scammers. However, scammers often use area codes to make it seem like their call is coming from a legitimate source. So, how can you tell if a call from 502 is a scam?There are a few things to watch out for. One is that scammers often try to rush you into making a decision or getting your personal information. They may also use aggressive or threatening tactics. If the caller asks for money or offers to sell you something you don't want, it's likely a scam.
Another sign that a call may be a scam is if the person on the other end is asking for something you don't normally give out. For example, they might ask for your credit card number, Social Security number, or bank account information. If the caller asks you to wire them money, that's another red flag.
If you're not sure whether a call is legitimate, you can always hang up and call the company or person back using the number on their official website or contact information from your billing statement. If you're still not sure, you can also report the scam to the Federal Trade Commission.