510 Area Code (California) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 510 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 8 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of California.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 510
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (510) 306-4001Claims To Be Sierra ClubClaims To Be Sierra ClubPerson tried to have me use my credit card to donate money to help save with the climate change and other problems with the economy that's going on. Was asking for $400 dollars. The person said that the phone call was being recorded for their file purposes
- (510) 313-7678UnknownUnknownTitle: First: Carmen MI: Last : Castillo Address1: 448 Harvey St Address2: 19832 Address3: City: De Leon State: TX PostCode: Province: Vendor ID: Gender: U - Undefined Phone: 2548937290 DialCode: 1 Alt. Phone: Show: Email: Comments: Yes Medicare Pasid for this Device knees yer 10/10 4-18-1954 SSN
- (510) 324-9442ComcastComcastCalled early a m
- (510) 370-4591UnknownUnknownReceived a call from 510-370-4591, no message so I automatically assume its a spam caller.
- (510) 370-5662Debt CollectorDebt CollectorThis person has called me continuous and is getting ridiculous
- (510) 505-8963ScammerScammerSCAMMER
- (510) 560-7238UnknownUnknownI received two calls from this phone number within one minute. My phone automatically silences any number not in my contact list.
- (510) 880-9559Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterPlease get on this quickly.
Area Codes That Start with 5
- 501Area CodeArkansas, AR
- 502Area CodeKentucky, KY
- 503Area CodeOregon, OR
- 506Area CodeInvalid
- 508Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 509Area CodeWashington, WA
- 515Area CodeIowa, IA
- 516Area CodeNew York, NY
- 519Area CodeInvalid
- 531Area CodeInvalid
- 540Area CodeVirginia, VA
- 541Area CodeOregon, OR
- 573Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 586Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 587Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 510 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 510
- % of County
- Contra Costa1,049,02524%16%
Major Cities Served by 510 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 510
- % of City
- San Leandro84,9503%100%
- Union City69,5164%100%
- Castro Valley61,3883%100%
- San Pablo29,1390%100%
- El Cerrito23,5491%100%
- San Lorenzo23,4521%100%
- El Sobrante12,6691%100%
- Tara Hills5,1260%100%
- North Richmond3,7170%100%
- East Richmond Heights3,2800%100%
- Montalvin Manor2,8760%100%
- Port Costa1900%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 40%Pacific Bell
- 3%Pac - West Telecomm
- 2%Teleport Group - San Francisco
- 2%Mcimetro Access Transmission Services
- 2%Bandwidthcom Clec
- 7%Verizon Wireless
- 2%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 2%American Messaging (am)
- 1%Metro PCS
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 510 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 510?
510 is in the Pacific time zone.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 510?
Area code 510 was one of the original area codes established in California in 1947. It originally covered the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. But over the years, as the Bay Area grew, 510 was split into multiple new area codes. Today, 510 is only used for a small slice of the East Bay, including parts of Alameda and Contra Costa counties.So what is the origin of area code 510? The original area code 510 was created in 1947 as one of California's original area codes. It originally covered the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. But over the years, as the Bay Area grew, 510 was split into multiple new area codes. Today, 510 is only used for a small slice of the East Bay, including parts of Alameda and Contra Costa counties.
There's no definitive answer to the question of why area code 510 was chosen for the East Bay. Some say it was because 510 was the area code for Berkeley, which is located in the East Bay. Others say that the 510 area code was chosen because it was available at the time.
Whatever the reason, the 510 area code has been a fixture of the Bay Area for over 70 years. And even though it's no longer used for the entire East Bay, it's still an important part of our region's history.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 510?
Code 510 is a California code that covers a wide range of service areas. If you're in need of assistance, Code 510 may be the answer. Here are some of the areas that Code 510 covers:Emergency services
So if you're in need of help in any of these areas, Code 510 may be the right solution for you. Contact them today to see how they can help you get the services you need.
Is Area Code 510 Toll Free of Charge?
510 is a California area code that is not toll free. If you are trying to call someone in the 510 area code, you will have to pay for the call.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 510？
510 is a California area code, and as with any area code, there are bound to be scams. How can you spot a scam, and protect yourself?Sadly, scammers are getting more and more sophisticated. They can be very convincing, and it can be hard to tell them apart from legitimate businesses. However, there are some things you can look out for.
First, be aware of any upselling. A legitimate business will not try to pressure you into buying something you don't want or need. If someone is trying to sell you a product or service that sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Second, be suspicious of any caller who refuses to give you their name or contact information. A legitimate business will be happy to provide this information. If the caller is evasive or refuses to answer your questions, it's probably a scam.
Finally, do your research. If you're not sure whether a business is legitimate, do a Google search to see what other people have said about it. Read reviews, and look for complaints. If a business has a lot of negative reviews, it's probably not worth your time or money.
By being aware of the warning signs, you can protect yourself from scams in area code 510.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 510?
Area code 510 is associated with the East Bay Area of California. If you are receiving unwanted calls from this area code, there are a few ways you can block them.The first thing you can do is add the number to your contacts and designate it as "Do Not Answer." This will send the call straight to voicemail and you will not be bothered by it.
If you are using a landline phone, you can also block calls from a certain area code by adding it to your blacklist. This will prevent any calls from that area code from coming through.
If you are using a cell phone, you can block calls by using the built-in call blocker feature. This will allow you to block specific numbers or area codes.
No matter what type of phone you are using, there are several ways to block unwanted calls from area code 510. Try out the methods that work best for you and enjoy peace of mind.