513 Area Code (Ohio) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 513 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 18 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Ohio.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 513
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (513) 229-9279OhioOhioscam
- (513) 234-5403GrcGrcdaily calls, now blocked. Answering, starts the scammer talk, so hang up.
- (513) 286-4933513-444-6781513-444-6781They just call and don't leave a message. I don't answer numbers I don't know.
- (513) 434-8914FaxFaxI asked them to stop they just hang up
- (513) 438-8614Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterLeft a message. This is a league matter my direct line is 513 438 8614 Call me called two tines today
- (513) 549-1590Political callPolitical callCould not understand any words they were saying. They called a second time ten minutes later with the same problem
- (513) 565-7380Cincinnat Bell CorporateCincinnat Bell Corporatecalls my work number constantly - but then no response when I answer
- (513) 565-9890UnknownUnknownThis phone is legitimate and is owned by Cincinnati bell.
- (513) 585-6400UC Health, University Of CincinnatiUC Health, University Of CincinnatiThey have called over a dozen times to collect a "balance billing." I am on Medicare and "balance billing" with Medicare is illegal, but they don't care! They have done this to me before and to other people I know. They are instructed to do this by their supervisors, because they think we are old and will get scared and pay the bill, and it works!
- (513) 668-9901Collection Agency Of A Person I Don'T Even KnowCollection Agency Of A Person I Don'T Even KnowOk been calling a couple weeks sometimes they leave a.. call our office immediately stuff and I don't owe anybody.. message or they don't leave a message I will be blocking the number now that I read the other post thanks everyone for sticking together to block these asses
- (513) 696-1920NielsenNielsenI want them to stop calling. They literally call everyday
- (513) 706-1929Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterSpam
- (513) 728-8599UnknownUnknownThis number calls daily and never says anything
- (513) 831-2600Total Quality LogisticsTotal Quality LogisticsAsk to speak to shipping supervisor. We don't ship. He is from Ohio. Why would we go with them if we did ship. They are not local to us. Sounded suspicious
- (513) 845-2456Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterCalls every few days.
- (513) 862-1123Tri HealthTri HealthHe said he was a Dr returning my call. I made no call to a Dr. I left Ohio in 2015 and never had any dealings with GS Hospital.
- (513) 887-3001TelemarketerTelemarketer7:30 in the fricken morning. Woke me up.
- (513) 901-8395Williamsburg,OhioWilliamsburg,OhioA guy said "thomas"? I said "no" & he hung up!
Area Codes That Start with 5
- 501Area CodeArkansas, AR
- 502Area CodeKentucky, KY
- 503Area CodeOregon, OR
- 505Area CodeNew Mexico, NM
- 509Area CodeWashington, WA
- 510Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 516Area CodeNew York, NY
- 520Area CodeArizona, AZ
- 530Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 551Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 561Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 562Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 563Area CodeIowa, IA
- 570Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 571Area CodeVirginia, VA
Major Counties Served by 513 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 513
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 513 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 513
- % of City
- White Oak19,1670%100%
- Forest Park18,7200%100%
- Blue Ash12,1140%100%
- Monfort Heights11,9480%100%
- North College Hill9,3970%100%
- Beckett Ridge9,1870%100%
- Dry Run7,2810%100%
- Mount Healthy6,0980%100%
- The Village of Indian Hill5,7851%100%
- Deer Park5,7360%100%
- Delhi Hills5,2590%100%
- Turpin Hills5,0990%100%
- New Burlington5,0690%100%
- Pleasant Run4,9530%100%
- Mount Carmel4,7410%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 37%Cincinnati Bell
- 4%Level 3
- 2%Windstream Nuvox
- 2%Tw Telecom
- 2%United Tel - Centurylink
- 2%Global Crossing Local Services
- 10%Verizon Wireless
- 7%Cincinnati Bell Wireless
- 3%Usa Mobility Wireless
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 513 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 513?
513 is located in the Eastern Time Zone. For more information on the time zone, click here.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 513?
Area code 513 is one of the original area codes established in 1947. It covers southwestern Ohio, including the Cincinnati metropolitan area. But where did the 513 area code come from?The 513 area code was originally assigned to Kentucky. However, Kentucky's area code was later reassigned to another area, so 513 was moved to Ohio. This was necessary because Cincinnati's growth was outpacing the capacity of the existing area codes.
So why was 513 chosen for Cincinnati? There's no definitive answer, but it's thought that 513 was chosen because it's the sum of two important telephone numbers in Cincinnati: 2 (theoperator exchange for long-distance calls) and 5 (the operator exchange for local calls).
Interestingly, the 513 area code is also the sum of two area codes in Illinois (312 and 708). This is because Illinois was the first state to split a single area code into multiple area codes.
In any case, the 513 area code is an important part of Cincinnati's history, and it's likely to remain in use for many years to come.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 513?
513 Code is a service that provides emergency assistance to individuals in need. This service is available in many areas, but what are the specific areas that are serviced by this code?There are many different areas that 513 Code provides emergency assistance. Some of the most common areas include:
• Medical emergencies
• Natural disasters
• Crime victims
• Homeless individuals
513 Code is a vital service that helps many people in emergency situations. If you need assistance, make sure to contact 513 Code.
Is Area Code 513 Toll Free of Charge?
Are you wondering if area code 513 is toll free? The answer is no – it is not toll free. Calls made to area code 513 will be charged according to your long-distance plan.Area code 513 covers southwestern Ohio, including the cities of Cincinnati, Dayton, and Hamilton. If you're looking for a toll-free area code, you'll want to check out area code 800 or 888. These area codes are free to call, regardless of where you are in the country.
If you're planning to make a call to Cincinnati or one of the other cities in area code 513, be sure to factor in the cost of the call. Keep in mind that not all long-distance plans are created equal – some plans offer cheaper rates for calls within the United States, while others charge more for calls to certain areas.
Do your research and find the long-distance plan that offers the best deal for your needs. That way, you can be sure that you're getting the most bang for your buck – even when you're dialing long-distance.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 513？
As we all know, scams come in all shapes and sizes. However, there are a few that are more common in certain areas than others. If you're living in or around area code 513, here are a few tips to help you spot a scam.The first thing to look out for is a deal that's too good to be true. If an offer seems too good to be true, it probably is. Secondly, be cautious of unsolicited calls or emails. Many scammers will try to lure in their victims by contacting them out of the blue. Finally, be suspicious of anyone asking for personal information like your Social Security number or bank account details.
If you're ever unsure about a deal or offer, it's always best to err on the side of caution. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is. And if you're not sure about an offer, it's always best to speak to a trusted friend or family member before making any decisions. Thanks for reading!
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 513?
Area code 513 is one of the most popular area codes in the United States. It is located in the state of Ohio and is used by a large number of people living in the Cincinnati metropolitan area. Unfortunately, this area code is also home to a number of telemarketers and spammers. If you're receiving unwanted calls from area code 513, there are a few things you can do to block them.The first thing you can do is add the number to your contact list and then block it. This will prevent the call from ringing through, but the caller will still be able to leave a voicemail. If you don't want to receive any calls from this area code, you can also block all calls from it.
To do this, open the Phone app and go to Settings. Scroll down and select Blocked Contacts. Underneath, select Add New and then enter the number you want to block. Tap Done and the number will be added to your blocked calls list.
If you're using an iPhone, you can also use the built-in call blocker to block calls from this area code. To do this, open the Settings app and go to Phone > Call Blocking & Identification. Scroll down and toggle on the switch for Area Code 513. This will add the number to your blocked calls list.
If you're using an Android phone, you can use a call blocker app to block calls from this area code. There are a number of these apps available on the Google Play Store, so you can choose the one that fits your needs.
If you're receiving spam calls from area code 513, there are a few things you can do to block them. You can add the number to your contact list and then block it, or you can block all calls from this area code. You can also use a call blocker app to block calls from this area code.