520 Area Code (Arizona) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 520 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 28 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Arizona.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 520
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (520) 200-0327Hayden, AZHayden, AZQUIT CALLING ME ALL THE TIME
- (520) 200-3365Hayden AZHayden AZUnwanted and intrusive calls from the morons in Hayden, AZ.
- (520) 200-5909Edward ZepedaEdward ZepedaThis man has scammed myself and my boyfriend out of almost $2,000 and I need to know where he lives so we can sue him for our money back
- (520) 221-4800Scam LikelyScam LikelyLeft shady voice mail about avoiding further proceedings
- (520) 221-7713Card Holder ServicesCard Holder Services5 phone calls today. no words are spoke on any answer. Call back goes straight to a voicemail with no option to leave voicemail
- (520) 230-8400TelemarketerTelemarketerHave been receiving several calls with the last several months from this number and similar numbers. When you call back there is a recording that you can press one to be added to their do not call list. Does not say who they are. There is never a message left.
- (520) 268-9826CredenceCredenceDefinitely scam, they asked for me ex, when he called back they said they want 20,000.00 or he is getting house repo, that house is not even ours was sold in 2017.
- (520) 277-4624Gold Canyon Az.Gold Canyon Az.no message
- (520) 337-4995TelemarketerTelemarketerI asked to be removed or I will report to the FTC and a male buy the name of Anthony said because I said, I will not take you off so you keep getting calls.
- (520) 353-3017Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterCalling trying to collect information about my medications and stating they represent Medwise or In representation of Wellcare. After I informed her that I've had 5 other calls concerning my medications and that I've been very compliant. I did not understand the purpose of her call because my medical insurance company has full knowledge of medications since I've given that information 5 times 3 of which were in the same month. You would have thought she would have ended the call by saying I apologize for the inconvenience and have a good day but I had to tell her to say goodbye because she repeated herself over and over again not even stating the importance of the call.
- (520) 353-3301Scammer/FraudScammer/FraudThis harassment needs to stop.
- (520) 353-4155Degree TransferDegree TransferThey won't stop calling= HARASSMENT!
- (520) 382-6554Express ScriptsExpress ScriptsSaying they are express scripts want to know my medication. My husband answered the phone he has early onset dementia plus very poor eyesight. He did give out address and med info. Hope these ppl get caught..
- (520) 415-9085SurveySurveyThe address given when looking up the # is Zeeland, MI.
- (520) 422-2041Spam RiskSpam Riskscam for buying a house from Arizona Home buyers.
- (520) 441-1247Citi BankCiti BankHave been calling me for months and John says system paid for etc
- (520) 457-5462T M C SurveyT M C SurveyAsking questions on how was I treated at the hospital. On and on. Then what color i was. Who took care if me. Finally after several minutes i hung up. Questions were in circles
- (520) 463-7423UnknUnknRequesting information on my ex-husband or he will go to jail. Calling the wrong person lol--I can only hope you're right!
- (520) 518-7375Steven Mc Kinnley / Ssg And AssociatesSteven Mc Kinnley / Ssg And Associates"As well as a place of business address to proceed against you at this time you are FORFEITING YOUR LIFE to take care of this matter we will contact the human resources department to follow proper protocol and procedure to move forward with the next steps again the client is willing to rectify this matter if they hear from you today their number is 938-777-1436 and reference your claim number 852-4612 (My name on a recording) this is my final attempt he's going to clean on the five.... Is this
- (520) 612-2656Selina Desert ToyotaSelina Desert Toyotaannoying repeat caller ignores request to stop
Area Codes That Start with 5
- 501Area CodeArkansas, AR
- 506Area CodeInvalid
- 507Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 508Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 512Area CodeTexas, TX
- 515Area CodeIowa, IA
- 517Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 541Area CodeOregon, OR
- 561Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 562Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 563Area CodeIowa, IA
- 570Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 575Area CodeNew Mexico, NM
- 580Area CodeOklahoma, OK
- 586Area CodeMichigan, MI
Major Counties Served by 520 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 520
- % of County
- Santa Cruz47,4206%100%
Major Cities Served by 520 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 520
- % of City
- Casas Adobes66,7950%100%
- Catalina Foothills50,7960%100%
- Casa Grande48,5711%100%
- Sierra Vista43,8881%100%
- Oro Valley41,0110%100%
- Drexel Heights27,7490%100%
- Green Valley21,3910%100%
- Rio Rico18,9620%100%
- Tanque Verde16,9010%100%
- Flowing Wells16,4190%100%
- Sierra Vista Southeast14,7971%100%
- Tucson Estates12,1920%100%
- Arizona City10,4750%100%
- Picture Rocks9,5630%100%
- Valencia West9,3550%100%
- Avra Valley6,0500%100%
- Corona de Tucson5,6750%100%
- South Tucson5,6520%100%
- Three Points5,5810%100%
- Rincon Valley5,1390%100%
- San Manuel3,5510%100%
- Red Rock2,1690%100%
- Huachuca City1,8530%100%
- St. David1,6990%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 41%Qwest Corporation
- 2%Level 3
- 2%Integra Telecom
- 2%Tw Telecom
- 1%Gila River Telecomm
- 1%Bandwidthcom Clec
- 1%Valley Telephone Cooperative
- 15%Verizon Wireless
- 4%Cricket Comm
- 1%Network Services (tsr)
- 1%Qwest Corporation
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 520 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 520 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 520 was created on October 7, 1997. It was originally part of area code 602, which covered the entire Phoenix metropolitan area. However, as the Phoenix area continued to grow, it became necessary to split the area into two separate area codes. The 520 area code now covers the eastern and southern portions of the Phoenix metro area, while the 602 area code covers the western portion.The 520 area code is also associated with the Tucson metropolitan area. The 520 area code is expected to run out of phone numbers by 2020, so a new area code (931) is expected to be activated in that area in 2020.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 520?
520 is a U.S. telephone area code centered in Tucson, Arizona. It covers southeastern Arizona, including the Tucson metropolitan area, as well as the Fort Huachuca Army base and the town of Tombstone.The 520 area code was created on March 13, 1995, as a split from area code 602. It was the first new area code in Arizona since 602 was created in May 1992.
Are Calls from Area Code 520 a Scam?
Are Calls from Area Code 520 a Scam?There is a lot of discussion online about whether or not calls from area code 520 are a scam. Some people say that this area code is used by scammers, while others claim that it is just a coincidence that a lot of scammers are using this area code. So, what is the truth?
First of all, it is important to note that there is no definitive answer. It is possible that all calls from area code 520 are scammers, or it is possible that this is just a coincidence. However, there are a few things that you can do to protect yourself from scammers who may be using this area code.
One thing that you can do is to be suspicious of any call from this area code. If you are not expecting a call from someone in this area code, be sure to ask them why they are calling you. If they are not able to provide a reason, or if they try to pressure you into giving them your personal information, then it is likely that this is a scam call.
You can also use a call blocker to help protect yourself from scammers. A call blocker will allow you to screen calls and to block calls from specific area codes. This can help to protect you from calls from scammers who may be using this area code.
Finally, it is important to remember that you should never give out your personal information to someone you do not know. If someone tries to pressure you into giving them your Social Security number, your bank account information, or your credit card information, then this is likely a scam.
So, are calls from area code 520 a scam? The answer is that it is possible, but there is no definitive answer. However, there are a few things that you can do to protect yourself from scammers who may be using this area code.