530 Area Code (California) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 530 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 15 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of California.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 530
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (530) 203-9053TelemarketerTelemarketerPretty much same. For lol or not, he sounds like my friend Mick, all slurry when he drunk dial's me and wants to talk philosophy. Msg just starts mid sentence about "we've called several times, and mailed several notices, if you want your file to remain open I need you to call me today at #" "Thank you, drive safe, have a wonderful day, looking forward to hearing from you later."
- (530) 207-3056Political callPolitical callNo answer on the other end of the line.
- (530) 216-5411Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterPressed one and was connected with a real person asking who I was and if I was meeting them?? Claimed I was a corporate director and something to do with gift cards. Called me a liar and hung up
- (530) 216-5604Marysville CaMarysville CaCalls multiple times a day and never leaves a message. Suspect a possible spoofing of someone's #
- (530) 231-0562Robocall ScamRobocall ScamRepeatingly calling scam
- (530) 231-0656Doesn'T SayDoesn'T SayAsked me about my Amazon
- (530) 290-3827Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudsterrobot call stating I was receiving care and to contact them and speak with a specialist that has a couple of questions. Didn't call back.
- (530) 324-2385TelemarketerTelemarketerBlackmail and sexual arrasment
- (530) 420-8030Landline Near Nicolaus, CaliforniaLandline Near Nicolaus, CaliforniaCalls leaves no message
- (530) 456-5545Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterAsking about settlement, but no further information about it.
- (530) 479-1863UnknownUnknownInterrupting work hours
- (530) 507-4059Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThis company called me 3 times today.
- (530) 639-5084Insurance QuotesInsurance QuotesSeveral calls in one day, different voices, all asking for me by name.
- (530) 687-3513Text/SMSText/SMSwe think it because she has started a photography business.
- (530) 687-4510Shows Nevada City, Google Website PromotionShows Nevada City, Google Website PromotionThey call our State Farm Agency dozens of times a day and refuse to remove us from the DNC list. I have personally requested that they do so 100s of times, but they won't follow through with this request. No only that, but they are extremely unprofessional and rude, using coarse and vulgar language. I have reported them to the appropriate regulatory body, as they should be facing significant fines for not running numbers against the National Do Not Call Registry.
Area Codes That Start with 5
- 505Area CodeNew Mexico, NM
- 507Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 508Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 512Area CodeTexas, TX
- 517Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 531Area CodeInvalid
- 539Area CodeOklahoma, OK
- 540Area CodeVirginia, VA
- 561Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 563Area CodeIowa, IA
- 567Area CodeOhio, OH
- 570Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 571Area CodeVirginia, VA
- 574Area CodeIndiana, IN
- 581Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 530 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 530
- % of County
- El Dorado181,0584%96%
Major Cities Served by 530 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 530
- % of City
- Yuba City64,9250%100%
- South Lake Tahoe21,4030%100%
- Cameron Park18,2280%93%
- Red Bluff14,0760%100%
- North Auburn13,0220%100%
- Grass Valley12,8600%100%
- Diamond Springs11,0370%100%
- Shasta Lake10,1640%100%
- El Dorado Hills42,1080%22%
- Live Oak8,3920%100%
- Oroville East8,2800%100%
- Alta Sierra6,9110%100%
- Pollock Pines6,8710%100%
- Plumas Lake5,8530%100%
- University of California Davis5,7860%100%
- South Oroville5,7420%100%
- Lake Wildwood4,9910%100%
- Shingle Springs4,4320%100%
- Lake of the Pines3,9170%100%
- Kings Beach3,7960%100%
- Auburn Lake Trails3,4260%100%
- Mount Shasta3,3940%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 28%Pacific Bell
- 15%Pac - West Telecomm
- 4%Frontier Com Of Ca
- 3%Teleport Group - San Francisco
- 2%Level 3
- 1%Global Crossing Local Services
- 6%Verizon Wireless
- 2%American Messaging (am)
- 1%American Messaging Services
- 1%United States Cellular -
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 530 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 530?
When calling someone in California, it's important to know the area code. Area code 530 is located in the northeastern corner of the state, and includes the counties of Shasta, Tehama, Glenn, Butte, Plumas, and Sierra.The time zone for area code 530 is Pacific Standard Time (PST). This means that the time in this area is the same as in Los Angeles and San Francisco. For example, if it's noon in area code 530, it's also noon in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 530?
Today, area code 530 is one of the most heavily populated area codes in California. But where did it come from and why is it so popular?Area code 530 was created on March 1, 1997, and it initially served Plumas, Lassen, and Modoc counties. But over time, it expanded to include all or part of 19 counties in the northeastern corner of the state.
There are several theories about the origin of the 530 area code. One popular theory is that it was chosen because it is the area code for the Sacramento metropolitan area. But according to the California Public Utilities Commission, the 530 area code was actually created to serve the “530” area code, which is the northeastern corner of the state.
So why is the 530 area code so popular? One reason is that it covers a large area of the state. But another reason is that it doesn’t overlap with any other area codes in California. This means that people in the 530 area code don’t have to dial an area code when they make a call to someone in another part of the state.
Whether you’re in the 530 area code or not, be sure to use our handy Area Code Finder to find the area code for any zip code.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 530?
Are you looking for a professional and experienced plumbing company that can help you with all of your plumbing needs? If so, then you should definitely check out Code 530. This company offers a wide range of plumbing services, and they are always available to help you with whatever you need. Plus, they have a team of experienced and qualified professionals who can help you with just about anything.No matter what your plumbing needs may be, Code 530 can help. They offer services for everything from leak detection and repair to drain cleaning and more. Plus, they are always available to help you with any emergencies that may come up. So if you're in need of a plumbing company that can offer you quality service, Code 530 is definitely the right choice.
Is Area Code 530 Toll Free of Charge?
Area code 530 is a telephone area code in northeastern California. It was split from area code 916 on March 1, 1997. The numbers assigned to it are in the range of 530-559.The question of whether or not calling within the 530 area code is toll free is a bit of a confusing one. There are many different opinions on the matter, and no clear answer. Some people say that calls within the 530 area code are toll free, while others claim that they are not.
The confusion likely comes from the fact that there are a few different ways to make a call within an area code. You can dial the entire number, or you can dial the area code and then the number. If you dial the area code and then the number, the call is considered long distance. Whether or not you are charged for making a long distance call depends on your phone plan and service provider.
If you are calling within the same area code, your call is considered local and you should not be charged. However, if you are calling someone in a different area code, your call is considered long distance and you may be charged.
So, the bottom line is that whether or not calling within the 530 area code is toll free depends on how you make the call. If you dial the entire number, you will likely be charged for making a long distance call. If you dial the area code and then the number, you may be charged for making a local call, depending on your phone plan and service provider.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 530？
There are many scams happening in the area code 530. How can you spot them and protect yourself?One common scam in this area is the "grandparent scam." In this scam, the scammer calls you and tells you that your grandchild is in trouble and needs money immediately. They may even try to get you to wire money to them. Be very careful of any calls like this and do not give out any personal information.
Another scam in this area is the "IRS scam." In this scam, the scammer calls you and tells you that you owe money to the IRS and that you must pay them immediately. They may even threaten to arrest you if you don't pay. Again, be very careful of any calls like this and do not give out any personal information.
There are many other scams happening in this area, so it is important to be aware of them and protect yourself. If you are ever unsure about a phone call, don't hesitate to hang up and call back the number you think is legitimate.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 530?
Are you getting calls from an unfamiliar area code? If so, you may be wondering how to block calls from that area code. Fortunately, there are several ways to do this.One way to block calls from a specific area code is to add that area code to your blacklist. This will prevent any calls from that area code from reaching your phone.
Another way to block calls from a specific area code is to add that area code to your whitelist. This will only allow calls from that area code to reach your phone.
If you want to block all calls from a specific area code, you can do so by adding that area code to your Do Not Disturb list. This will prevent all calls from that area code from reaching your phone.
Finally, you can use a call blocker app to block calls from specific area codes. There are several call blocker apps available, and most of them allow you to blacklist specific area codes.
No matter which method you choose, blocking calls from specific area codes is a great way to protect yourself from telemarketers and scammers.