559 Area Code (California) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 559 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 17 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of California.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 559
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (559) 238-8978UnknownUnknownNeed them to stop calling so annoying
- (559) 242-9776Portfolio RecoveryPortfolio RecoveryCaller ID came up as PORTFOLIORECOV.
- (559) 272-9659Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterRobocaller
- (559) 282-2097Avenal,CaAvenal,CaApam
- (559) 332-0704Text/SMSText/SMSMy daily nuisance caller.
- (559) 354-1717Prank CallerPrank CallerHave 5593541717 block me thank you
- (559) 376-1994Visa / Mastercard Scam / FraudVisa / Mastercard Scam / FraudScam / Fraud / Harassment. The Visa / Mastercard debt elimination phishing / spoofing scam / fraud. Caller identifies as a Visa and Mastercard representative authorized to offer complete debt elimination in all cards outstanding balances. Press-1 and you are re-directed to a boiler-room operation infected with dim-witted, filthy, unwashed, casteless, scamming losers. CID: Terra Bella CA
- (559) 384-3673Text/SMSText/SMSI greet you, Juan Ricardo Machena, member and hitman commander of the CJNG poster, a new generation Jalisco member and owner of the appointment house, you were in contact with one of my girl who contacted the cityxguide page which, previously, We were checking the phone to the girl who only took advantage of her time and blackmailed her that you were going to ask for her services, the best thing you can do is try to keep up with me so we can solve the problems you have here with us. You will have to pay a fine for the good ones because if you decide to solve for the bad ones we go to your address to visit each one of your relatives to pay for you and your work will be involved in this, it is better that you try to arrange with me for the good)8'ak!!&@! ()&@!! !!&@!!!&!
- (559) 422-1536Social Security DisabilitySocial Security DisabilityCalling to say I opened a claim for Social Security disability.
- (559) 461-5171CbusaCbusacalls incessantly, wants to talk with some unknown person stating that it about a private business matter. when caller was asked for the purpose of call the caller stated that it was private matter related to whatever name they stated. when caller was asked if the purpose of their call was a solicitation, they said yes and then i told caller not to call this number since i don't accept solicitations.
- (559) 507-5416Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterKeeps calling but never leaves a voicemail.
- (559) 554-3946Jack WilliamsJack WilliamsFINAL NOTICE AND ARREST WARRANT Arrest warrant I'd :- MTR141798346 which will be going to release on Friday noon 1 pm Attention This is the last and final chance for you. This Legal Proceedings issued on your Docket Number EVR-38924 with one of Cash net USA Inc. Company in order to notify you that after making calls to you on your phone number we were not able to get hold of you. So the accounts department of cash net USA has decided to mark this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. CASE NO: CF-381875 DOCKET EVR: 38925 Amount Outstanding = $ 1585.75 We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings of March 8, 2014 but you failed to respond on time now it�s high time if you failed to respond in next 4 HOURS we will register this case in court. Consider this as a final warning. And we will be Emailing/ Fax this issue to your current employer to make sure they take strict against you. Your salary wages will be garnished. Do revert back if you want to get rid of these legal consequences and make a payment arrangement today or else we would be proceeding legally against you. And we apologies that this notification will also sent to your current employer. The opportunity to take care of this voluntary is quickly coming to an end. We would hate for you to lose the option of resolving this before it goes to the next step which is a Lawsuit against you, but to do so you must take immediate action. You can Email back to get the payment mode too. [email protected] You can also call us back at +1-812-307-4276. We will be forced to proceed legally against you and once it is processed the creditor has entire rights to inform your employer and your references regarding this issue and the lawsuit will be the next step which will be amounting to $6300.00 and will be totally levied upon you and that would be excluding your attorney charges. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future. Please let us know what your intention is by today itself so we can hold the case or else we will submit the paperwork to your local county sheriff department and you will be served by court summons at your door step. Note : This notice is provided to you on behalf of cash net USA Inc. and its parent company , and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, (hereafter collectively referred to as the �cash net USA Related Companies,� �we,� �our,� or �us�). The cash net USA Related Companies include, but are not limited to: Cash Advance, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries and affiliates, including those that operate under the trade names Cash Advance, 100 Day Loan, Net loan USA, Fax free Cash, Pay-day one, Sonic Cash, Money tree, Egg loans, Check cash Loan, Quick Pay-day, Personal Cash Advance, Rapid Cash, Sonic Pay-day, Speedy Cash, My Cash Now, National Pay-day, Pay-check Today, Pay-day OK, Cash Central Loans, Cash Net 500,CASH NET USA, Allied Cash, Super Pawn, Check into Cash, Check Smart, E-z Money Cash America Net, Cash America, Cash America Pawn, Cash land, Super Pawn, Cash America Pay-day Advance, or any company-owned Mr. Payroll locations. �You� or �Your� means you as a participant in or as a user of the products and/or services offered by a cash net USA Related Company. WE MAY REPORT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT TO CREDIT BUREAUS. LATE PAYMENTS, MISSED PAYMENTS, OR OTHER DEFAULTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE REFLECTED IN YOUR CREDIT REPORT. TERMS & CONDITIONS YOU AGREED. By electronically signing this Loan Agreement by clicking the "I AGREE" button below, you are confirming that you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Consent and that you have downloaded or printed a copy of this Consent for your records. Allen Smith (Accounts Dept ) CASH NET USA Inc. 8901 S Wilton Place, San Francisco, CA-90047 Confidentiality Statement & Notice: This email is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521 and intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, re transmission, dissemination to unauthorized persons or other use of the original message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you received this electronic transmission in error, please reply to the above-referenced sender about the error and permanently delete this message. Thank you for your co-operation.
- (559) 588-4131TelemarketerTelemarketerAsked to buy my home. Called 6 times and hung up. I called back to investigate. I've blocked them.
- (559) 650-7123UnknownUnknownThis caller id has been harassing for over a year with multiple calls during any given day.
- (559) 717-3121UnknownUnknownEvery single day like clock work you answer and they hang up it's an annoyance
- (559) 777-6592UnknownUnknownSays he installed some software on my computer and are no longer supporting the software. He is offering to refund the my money ($199). Asks me to install "Team Viewer", then to give him access to my computer. After he gets access to computer, he wants me to log into my checking account so he can transfer money from "his" account to my account. He shows me an account with several hundred thousand dollars in it that is supposedly his account. After I blocked this phone number he called back on a different phone number --- 916-347-7423.
- (559) 860-3627Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterOld dirty female in a wheelchair. Goes around sleeping with married men sending her nasty nudes like anyone wants to see her disgusting rolls and ugly face
Area Codes That Start with 5
- 504Area CodeLouisiana, LA
- 509Area CodeWashington, WA
- 510Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 517Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 518Area CodeNew York, NY
- 520Area CodeArizona, AZ
- 531Area CodeInvalid
- 539Area CodeOklahoma, OK
- 541Area CodeOregon, OR
- 561Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 562Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 567Area CodeOhio, OH
- 571Area CodeVirginia, VA
- 574Area CodeIndiana, IN
- 587Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 559 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 559
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 559 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 559
- % of City
- Madera Acres9,1630%100%
- Orange Cove9,0780%100%
- Bonadelle Ranchos-Madera Ranchos8,5690%100%
- Lemoore Station7,4380%100%
- East Porterville6,7670%100%
- Old Fig Garden5,3650%100%
- Yosemite Lakes4,9520%100%
- Mammoth Lakes8,2340%52%
- San Joaquin4,0010%100%
- Tarpey Village3,8880%100%
- Terra Bella3,3100%100%
- Squaw Valley3,1620%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 31%Pacific Bell
- 12%Pac - West Telecomm
- 5%Tw Telecom
- 4%Level 3
- 2%Verizon California-ca (gte)
- 5%Verizon Wireless
- 3%Cricket Comm
- 2%American Messaging (am)
- 1%American Messaging Services
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 559 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 559 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 559 is a California area code that was created on July 14, 1998. It is a split from area code 209. The 559 area code includes the following counties: Fresno, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, and Tulare.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 559?
If you're trying to call someone in the 559 area code, you may be wondering what time zone they're in. This area code covers parts of California including Fresno, Madera, and Kings counties. The time zone for this area is Pacific Standard Time.
Are Calls from Area Code 559 a Scam?
Area code 559 is from Fresno, California. Recently, there has been an increase in the number of scam calls that are coming from this area code. These calls may appear to be from legitimate businesses or organizations, but they are not. The people who are making these calls are hoping to catch you off guard so that they can scam you out of your money.There are several ways that you can protect yourself from these types of calls. The first step is to be aware of the signs that a call may be a scam. If the caller asks for personal information such as your Social Security number or bank account information, it is likely a scam. Additionally, if the caller asks you to wire money or send gift cards, it is also likely a scam.
Another step that you can take to protect yourself is to not answer calls from unfamiliar numbers. If you do not recognize the number, do not answer the call. Instead, let the call go to voicemail and then check the number online to see if it is a scam. You can also block calls from unfamiliar numbers on your phone.
You can also protect yourself by being cautious about the information that you share online. Do not post your address or phone number online, and be careful about the information that you share on social media.
If you do receive a scam call, do not hesitate to report it. You can report scam calls to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) or to your state's attorney general's office.
What Area Does Code 559 Serve?
Area code 559 covers Fresno County and Madera County in California. This area code was created in 1997, and it is one of the newest area codes in California.
Is Area Code 559 Toll Free?
Area code 559 is a telephone area code in California. It was split from area code 209 on February 10, 1997. The 559 area code covers the eastern Central Valley, from Merced to Bakersfield.Is area code 559 toll free? The answer is no, area code 559 is not a toll free area code. Calls within the 559 area code are charged at the local rate, regardless of the caller's location.
How to Block Calls from Area Code 559?
When you get an unexpected call from an area code you don't recognize, it can be annoying. If the call is persistent, it can be downright frustrating. Thankfully, there are ways to block calls from specific area codes. Here's how to do it: The first thing you'll need to do is identify the specific area code you want to block. Once you have that, go to your phone's settings and find the blocked numbers section. Tap "add number" and enter the area code you want to block. That's it! The calls from that area code will no longer be able to reach you.
If you're getting a lot of calls from a specific area code, it might be a good idea to add it to your blocked numbers list. That way, you won't have to worry about missing an important call because it was from an undesired area code. Blocking calls is a great way to manage your incoming calls and keep your phone screen free from unwanted distractions.