603 Area Code (New Hampshire) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 603 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 13 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of New Hampshire.
New Hampshire, NH
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 603
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (603) 217-5626TinaTinaCraigslist scam with voice ID verification number.
- (603) 255-5008TelemarketerTelemarketerTrusted Credit Care recording - didn't ask for, don't want. On the "do not call" list - why are you calling?
- (603) 366-3339SurveySurveyOnce I called their number to ask them to stop, but received a long recorded message that they had the right to call because they were blah blah.
- (603) 374-8655Collection AgencyCollection AgencyCalled but didnt leave a message.
- (603) 391-1845Appointment ReminderAppointment ReminderLocation check
- (603) 402-5050Fidelity InvestmentFidelity InvestmentLeft message for my name specifically saying they were from Fidelity and wanted to discuss my investments. When called number they left to call, they asked for social security number in full! It is a scam!!!! They then asked for user name and password... NO ONE at Fidelity will ask for this! Blocked number...
- (603) 573-9205Collection AgencyCollection AgencyThey have been calling my phone for over three months now. They are looking for a person that I do not even know. I have asked them numerous times to quit calling and take my number off there list. They say they will and a couple hours later they are calling again. This is getting old real quick. They call at least 4-6 times a day looking for a George ?. I explained that there is no George and they say they will take my number off, and next thing you know someone else from the company is calling again.
- (603) 637-4288JsJsMultiple unwanted calls. Requested they not call again but they continue.
- (603) 689-7680BrianaBrianaSigh. Apparently I did NOT win a vacation.
- (603) 818-5047SurveySurveydont want calls from this place
- (603) 845-9676Political callPolitical callthis seems to be a daily occurance, just a different number every day.
- (603) 865-1743SpamSpamSpam
- (603) 899-7177UnknowmUnknowmI didn't answer but they've called 6 times today and it's not even 3
Area Codes That Start with 6
- 601Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 605Area CodeSouth Dakota, SD
- 606Area CodeKentucky, KY
- 607Area CodeNew York, NY
- 610Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 612Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 619Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 630Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 631Area CodeNew York, NY
- 636Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 646Area CodeNew York, NY
- 651Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 657Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 662Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 667Area CodeMaryland, MD
Major Counties Served by 603 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 603
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 603 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 603
- % of City
- South Hooksett5,4180%100%
- East Merrimack4,1970%100%
- Tilton Northfield3,0750%100%
- North Conway2,3490%100%
- Hampton Beach2,2750%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 34%Fairpoint Comm
- 6%Brooks Fiber
- 5%Level 3
- 5%Freedom Ring
- 4%Comcast Phone
- 2%Choice One
- 8%Bell Atlantic Nynex Mobile
- 6%United States Cellular -
- 3%Fairpoint Comm
- 2%Omnipoint Miami E License
- 1%Comcast Phone
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 603 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 603?
Area code 603 is located in the New England region of the United States and is part of the Eastern Time Zone.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 603?
603 is an area code in the northeastern United States. It is the area code for the state of New Hampshire. 603 was created in 1947, and it originally covered the entire state of New Hampshire. In 2002, 603 was split, and the southern portion of the state was given the new area code 603-284. The 603 area code is one of the original 86 area codes created in 1947. It originally covered the entire state of New Hampshire. In 2002, 603 was split, and the southern portion of the state was given the new area code 603-284.
The 603 area code has a rich history. It was one of the original area codes created in 1947, and it originally covered the entire state of New Hampshire. In 2002, it was split, and the southern portion of the state was given the new area code 603-284.
Today, the 603 area code is still in use, and it covers the northeastern corner of the United States. It is the area code for the state of New Hampshire, and it is one of the most popular area codes in the country.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 603?
Code 603 is a private security company that provides security services for businesses and organizations in the areas of Arlington, Alexandria, and Fairfax County. The company has a team of highly qualified and experienced security professionals who are dedicated to providing quality security services.Some of the areas that Code 603 services include commercial buildings, office complexes, residential communities, schools, and hospitals. The company also provides event security, transportation security, and consulting services.
If you're looking for a quality and reliable security company, Code 603 is a great option. The team at Code 603 is dedicated to providing quality services, and they have a proven track record of success. Contact them today to learn more about their services.
Is Area Code 603 Toll Free of Charge?
Area code 603 is one of the original area codes in the United States. It was established in 1947 and originally covered the entire state of New Hampshire. The 603 code is still in use today, but it has been split into several different area codes.Nowadays, 603 is only used in the southern part of New Hampshire. The area code includes the cities of Manchester, Nashua, and Portsmouth. If you're traveling in this part of the state, you may need to use the 603 code to make a call.
Some people mistakenly believe that the 603 area code is toll free. This is not the case. Calls made within the 603 code are subject to the same rates as calls made to other area codes in the United States.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 603？
In the early days of the internet, scammers would try to get people to give away their personal information or money by pretending to be a legitimate company or individual. While people are now more savvy about these schemes, scammers are getting more sophisticated in their tactics.One recent scam that has been making the rounds in area code 603 is the Grandparent Scam. In this scam, the scammer poses as a grandchild in distress, asking the victim to send money for bail or to help them out of a difficult situation. Often, the scammer will call the victim multiple times in a short period of time in order to create a sense of urgency.
There are several ways to protect yourself from this and other types of scams. First, be suspicious of unsolicited calls or emails, especially if they are asking for money. Don't give out personal information or money to someone you don't know. And if you think you might have been scammed, report it to the police.
By being aware of the common scams that are out there and taking some simple precautions, you can help protect yourself from becoming a victim.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 603?
Are you getting calls from area code 603? If so, you may want to block them. Here's how to do it:First, open the Phone app and tap the Menu icon. Then, select Settings and scroll down to Call Blocking. Finally, tap Block Calls and add the numbers you want to block.
If you're getting calls from other area codes, you can also block them by adding those numbers to the Call Blocking list. Just make sure you have the latest version of the Phone app, so you can access these features.
You can also try using a call blocker app to block unwanted calls. There are a number of these apps available, so you can choose the one that's right for you.
Finally, you can also try to answer the call and then hang up. This may not always work, but it's worth a try.
Do you have any other tips for blocking unwanted calls? Share them in the comments below.