609 Area Code (New Jersey) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 609 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 17 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of New Jersey.
New Jersey, NJ
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 609
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (609) 271-9612Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThis is from number 646-961-1646. Listen to what I am going to tell you, son of a b***h, I am Jorge Miranda, head of a very dangerous organization and boss of the scort girls, I am sending you this notification because you have played with several of my girls, making him waste his work time, if you do not pay a fine of 2,900 to fix this problem we are going to go after you and every member of your family and destroy it right now , this is what will happen to you and your family if you refuse to pay the fine .... you can go to the police, you can change your number, you can bury yourself but if you don't pay today your f*****g end will come and first we'll go for your relatives and then for you son of a b***h.w Along with a picture of murdered people
- (609) 373-6124SurveySurveyOften up to 6 times per day.
- (609) 431-5593Biologistic SftBiologistic SftDon't know why they're calling a few times! I don't answer phone calls not related ....
- (609) 445-3948MedicareMedicareThey keep saying they want to give me benefits but they won't say who they are with any clarity.
- (609) 521-2951Jointbas Mdl, NjJointbas Mdl, NjCalls at least once a week. I answered one time and it was just dead air. Im sure this number is being used by some scammers with the amount of time they have called. I don't know anyone with this number.
- (609) 598-9533Claimed To Be An Electric CompanyClaimed To Be An Electric CompanyCalling my private cell number at least once a day from a series of phone numbers all starting 609-598 where the last four digits change every day. The caller never leaves a message and I can't block them fast enough yet they still keep coming.
- (609) 606-5672Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThe caller name David left a voicemail to say if I didn't call back Legal actions would be filed against me and my home was in Foreclosure. I called my mortgage only to tell me what I already knew. Don't fall for Scammers!
- (609) 606-9030Apple, IncApple, IncScammer
- (609) 625-6080TelemarketerTelemarketerHHH.M NEED/MONEY/ 786-563-3877 additional number left for "(B/U/Y/CAR)PAgo4oo
- (609) 639-0369Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudster"Support" scam
- (609) 654-3528Collection AgencyCollection AgencyAlso they called 4 more times on 8/1/2013 at 05:34 AM, 05:38 AM, 05:45 AM, and 05:58 AM.
- (609) 718-2432Mortgage SrvcsMortgage SrvcsHate Robo Callers!!
- (609) 724-3271Ryan TaylorRyan TaylorSays you hit his car. And you left your number
- (609) 778-8402Clayquill.Com/D1fpaScClayquill.Com/D1fpaScAsking for money by sending fraudulent link for Walmart
- (609) 804-7122Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterScammed me for 450 and made threats against my 2 year old daughter. Horrible horrible people. Hacking people social media and posting "success stories" and messaging innocent people friends to try and scam them too and talking to people under the name Chelsea.
- (609) 808-2271UnknownUnknownReceived call very annoying
- (609) 929-4117SurveySurveyNone
Area Codes That Start with 6
- 601Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 602Area CodeArizona, AZ
- 605Area CodeSouth Dakota, SD
- 608Area CodeWisconsin, WI
- 610Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 613Area CodeInvalid
- 616Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 618Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 620Area CodeKansas, KS
- 631Area CodeNew York, NY
- 636Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 647Area CodeInvalid
- 651Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 660Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 682Area CodeTexas, TX
Major Counties Served by 609 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 609
- % of County
- Cape May97,26512%46%
Major Cities Served by 609 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 609
- % of City
- Atlantic City39,5581%100%
- Ocean Acres16,1420%100%
- Princeton Meadows13,8340%100%
- Hamilton Square12,7840%100%
- Ocean City11,7010%100%
- Browns Mills11,2230%100%
- Somers Point10,7950%100%
- Ventnor City10,6500%100%
- White Horse9,4940%100%
- Mystic Island8,4930%100%
- Fort Dix7,7160%100%
- Twin Rivers7,4430%100%
- Margate City6,3540%99%
- Cape May Court House5,3380%100%
- Forked River5,2440%100%
- Egg Harbor City4,2430%100%
- Medford Lakes4,1460%100%
- North Wildwood4,0410%100%
- Country Lake Estates3,9430%100%
- Beach Haven West3,8960%100%
- McGuire AFB3,7100%100%
- Cape May3,6070%100%
- Wildwood Crest3,2700%100%
- North Cape May3,2260%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 4%Netcarrier Telecom
- 4%Level 3
- 3%Atx Telecommunications Services, Ltd
- 3%Teleport Group - New York
- 10%Verizon Wireless
- 3%Omnipoint Enterprises
- 1%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 1%Cricket Comm
- 1%Metro PCS
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 609 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 609 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 609 is the area code for central and southern New Jersey, including Trenton and Atlantic City. It was created as one of the original area codes in 1947.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 609?
609 is a time zone in the Eastern Time Zone. It is six hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC-06:00) and is observed in parts of New Jersey. The time zone covers the following counties in New Jersey: Atlantic, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, and Salem.
What time zone is area code 609? 609 is in the Eastern Time Zone.
Are Calls from Area Code 609 a Scam?
Area code 609 has been associated with scams for years. Are the calls you're getting from this area code a scam?The 609 area code is located in the state of New Jersey. It's been associated with a number of scams over the years, including phone scams and charity scams. If you're getting calls from this area code, it's best to be cautious and do your research before giving out any personal information.
There are a number of ways to tell if a call is a scam. One of the easiest ways to tell is if the caller asks for money. Legitimate businesses will not ask for money over the phone, so if someone asks you to send money, it's likely a scam. Additionally, if the caller asks for personal information like your Social Security number or credit card number, it's best to hang up. Legitimate businesses will not ask for this information over the phone.
If you're not sure if a call is a scam, do some research online. There are a number of websites that list known scams, and you can usually find information about specific scams by doing a Google search.
If you've been scammed, report it to the FTC. The FTC is a government agency that helps protect consumers from scams and fraudulent activities. You can report a scam to the FTC online or by calling 1-877-FTC-HELP.
What Area Does Code 609 Serve?
Area Code 609 serves the US state of New Jersey. It was created on January 1, 1994, and was the first new area code in New Jersey since 1954.
Is Area Code 609 Toll Free?
Area code 609 is the area code for New Jersey. This area code is toll free. This means that calls from this area code are not charged for. If you are in New Jersey and need to call someone, you can use this area code without worrying about any fees. This is a great feature for people who need to make a lot of calls.
How to Block Calls from Area Code 609?
When you get an incoming call from someone with an area code of 609, you may want to block future calls from that number. There are a few ways you can go about doing this.The first way is to check with your phone service provider to see if they offer a service that allows you to block calls from certain area codes. If they do not offer this service, you may be able to ask them to add the 609 area code to the list of blocked area codes.
If you do not want to go through your phone service provider, you can also try downloading and installing a call blocker app. These apps allow you to block calls from certain numbers, or even all calls from certain area codes.
whichever method you choose, blocking calls from area code 609 is a great way to reduce the amount of telemarketing and spam calls you receive.