610 Area Code (Pennsylvania) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 610 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 13 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Pennsylvania.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 610
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (610) 200-5771Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThey call at least twice each day - numerous times I've asked to be taken off their list.
- (610) 200-9937TelemarketerTelemarketerSTOP CALLING!!!! YOU CALL 3 OR 4 TIMES A DAY, EVERY TIME I TELL THEM TO TAKE ME OFF THE LIST AND NOTHING. i AM GOING TO FIND THEM AND JUST CALL THEM CONSTANTLY, HOPEFULLY RUIN THEIR DAY.
- (610) 258-6536Volunteers OfVolunteers OfConstant recalls throughout day. Fake. Claim to be prison inmate making collect call. Please put them in prison!
- (610) 268-9028Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterCall from PA from unknown caller. Did not answer.
- (610) 347-5132Pennatae, Inc.Pennatae, Inc.Constantly constantly constantly ringing my phone off the hook. Several calls in a row and really annoying let alone DISRUPTIVE!!! Humans work you know- get a hint of no one answers leave a message or do not call back.
- (610) 387-6645Verizon WirelessVerizon WirelessI'm not the caller they are looking for.
- (610) 601-1500Just Phone Number ShownJust Phone Number ShownI didn't answer it, but I called it back on my work phone, immediately, and it said the number was not in service. no msg was left.
- (610) 679-9074Prison/Jail Collect CallPrison/Jail Collect CallThis company has called here two or three times a day from different phone numbers.
- (610) 702-9646UnknownUnknownReceive calls each and every day from this number. When / if I pick up, the call is disconnected. This is HARRASSMENT.
- (610) 750-9863Dun And BradstreetDun And BradstreetClaimed to be calling on a recorded line from Dun & Bradstreet. Connection was terrible and told the young lady to call me from a different line. Recently acquired my LLC and certain this information has been leaked for these types of scamming individuals. BEWARE...
- (610) 984-3804UnknownUnknownhttps://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jenna-escort-allentown-49632#erotic https://www.escortads.ch/ad/flfqe
- (610) 990-4243Power Home RemodelingPower Home RemodelingConstantly blocking the call but comes through ALL day.
- (610) 998-3469House Buy ScamHouse Buy ScamSending naked pictures, talking dirty
Area Codes That Start with 6
- 606Area CodeKentucky, KY
- 608Area CodeWisconsin, WI
- 609Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 612Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 614Area CodeOhio, OH
- 615Area CodeTennessee, TN
- 617Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 618Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 620Area CodeKansas, KS
- 630Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 636Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 646Area CodeNew York, NY
- 651Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 660Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 667Area CodeMaryland, MD
Major Counties Served by 610 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 610
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 610 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 610
- % of City
- Drexel Hill28,0430%100%
- King of Prussia19,9360%100%
- West Chester18,4610%100%
- Village Green-Green Ridge7,8220%100%
- Ridley Park7,0020%100%
- Ancient Oaks6,6610%100%
- Clifton Heights6,6520%100%
- Prospect Park6,4540%100%
- Plymouth Meeting6,1770%100%
- Kennett Square6,0720%100%
- Penn Wynne5,6970%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 5%Mci Worldcom
- 5%Xo Services
- 5%Tcg New Jersey
- 4%Telcove Of Eastern
- 3%Service Electric Telephone Company
- 2%Windstream Conestoga
- 5%Verizon Wireless
- 3%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 1%Omnipoint Enterprises
- 1%Schuylkill Mobile Fone
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 610 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 610?
610 is a U.S. telephone area code, serving the eastern part of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It was one of the original area codes established in 1947. 610 is the only one of Pennsylvania's six original area codes which is still in use today.The 610 area code covers the following counties: Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Lehigh, and Montgomery.
The 610 area code is located in the Eastern Time Zone.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 610?
The 610 area code was one of the original area codes established in 1947. It originally covered the eastern part of Pennsylvania, including the Philadelphia metropolitan area. In 1994, it was split into two new area codes, 267 and 610. 267 covered the Philadelphia metro area, while 610 covered the rest of the 610 area code.Today, the 610 area code covers a large area of southeastern Pennsylvania. It includes the cities of Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, as well as the surrounding suburbs. The 610 area code is also home to some of the most popular tourist destinations in Pennsylvania, including Dorney Park, the Lehigh Valley Zoo, and Dutch Wonderland.
If you're looking for a Pennsylvania area code, the 610 area code is a great place to start. It's one of the oldest area codes in the state, and it covers a large area of southeastern Pennsylvania. Whether you're a resident of the 610 area code or just visiting, be sure to check out all the great things it has to offer!
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 610?
Code 610 provides service to many areas in the greater Los Angeles area. Whether you need service for a residential or commercial property, Code 610 has you covered. Some of the areas that we service include: Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena, Altadena, Hollywood, and the San Fernando Valley. We also service many areas in the Inland Empire, including: Riverside, San Bernardino, Ontario, and Rancho Cucamonga. No matter what your needs are, we have a team of experienced and qualified professionals who are here to help.
If you need service for your property, please don't hesitate to call us. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and provide you with a free estimate. We look forward to serving you!
Is Area Code 610 Toll Free of Charge?
Area code 610 is a toll-free area code for western and central Pennsylvania. This area code includes the cities of Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton. If you are planning to call someone in this area code, you don't have to worry about paying any toll charges.However, if you are calling someone in a different area code, you may have to pay a toll. For example, if you are calling someone in area code 215, which is located in Philadelphia, you may have to pay a toll. This is because area code 215 is not a toll-free area code.
If you are not sure whether an area code is toll free, you can use an online toll-free area code lookup tool. This tool will tell you whether a particular area code is toll free or not.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 610？
Area code 610 is a major area code in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. It is located in the eastern and southeastern parts of the state. This area code covers the following counties: Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Lehigh, Montgomery, and Philadelphia.While the 610 area code is known for its high concentration of businesses and suburban residents, it is also a popular target for scammers. Here are a few tips to help you avoid being scammed in 610:
-Be suspicious of unsolicited calls or emails.
-Never give out your personal information, such as your Social Security number or bank account number, to someone you don't know.
-Verify the legitimacy of any company or organization before doing business with them.
-Always be aware of the red flags of a scam, such as unexpected requests for money or offers that seem too good to be true.
If you do encounter a scam, don't be afraid to report it. You can report scams to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) online or by phone at 1-877-FTC-HELP.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 610?
The 610 area code is located in southeastern Pennsylvania, serving the city of Philadelphia and its suburbs. Although the 610 area code is one of the more populated area codes in the country, not everyone living in the 610 area code is necessarily happy with the number of telemarketing and other unwanted calls they receive.If you're one of the unlucky people living in the 610 area code and are constantly bombarded with unwanted calls, there are a few things you can do to block them. The first step is to identify the caller. If you have Caller ID, you can usually see the phone number of the person calling, even if it's blocked. If you don't have Caller ID or if the number is blocked, you can try using a reverse phone number lookup website to identify the caller.
Once you have the caller's phone number, you can add it to your contacts list and then block the number. If you use an iPhone, you can also block calls from a specific area code by going to Settings > Phone > Blocked > Add New. If you use an Android phone, you can block calls from a specific number by going to Settings > Call blocking > Add phone number.
If you're getting calls from a number you don't know or don't want to answer, there are a few things you can do to stop the calls from ringing. You can either turn off your phone's ringer or put your phone on silent mode. You can also send the caller to your voicemail.
If you're getting a lot of telemarketing or spam calls, you may want to consider signing up for the National Do Not Call Registry. The National Do Not Call Registry is a free service that allows you to register your home and cell phone numbers to stop most telemarketing calls.
Although the National Do Not Call Registry is a great resource, it's not 100% effective. Some telemarketing companies may still call your number, even if it's registered on the National Do Not Call Registry.
If you're tired of getting unwanted calls, there are a few things you can do to try to stop them. Try adding the caller's phone number to your contacts list and b