623 Area Code (Arizona) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 623 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 11 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Arizona.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 623
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (623) 329-5034Prank CallerPrank Callerstarted out asking vague questions than rambling nonsense
- (623) 419-3997Text/SMSText/SMSThis person text me with nasty messages. Calling me nasty, belligerent names. If you get a call from this number call forward this number to the police department. Have a nice day.
- (623) 492-1441Prison/Jail Collect CallPrison/Jail Collect CallCall serves no purpose to them either, as it doesn't even work for them.
- (623) 492-7186Said It Was AMERICAN EXRESS It Was Not ReallySaid It Was AMERICAN EXRESS It Was Not ReallyUsed my name and said he was from American express. i verified Amex does not have that number and they would never call by phone.
- (623) 492-7285Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterContinually bothered/harassed by scammers callers pretending to be credit card companies/debt collectors
- (623) 492-7299American ExpressAmerican ExpressGot a call from Brittany. I was not available to answer. Called back. Got a recording. Very suspect.
- (623) 492-8823American ExpressAmerican ExpressSome lady "Monica" called. They wanted to verify my account info. I asked for a call back number so I could make sure this was legit. They gave me 866-280-1853 (Angus Law firm). I called my American Express Customer Service and they have no history of a call to my account. I gave them the numbers to do with what they please.
- (623) 776-7911Debbie LeskoDebbie LeskoTHAT NUMBER CALLED 3 TIMES IN A ROW WITH 30 SECONDS OF EACH OTHER--DID NOT ANSWER IT.
- (623) 777-5333Bank 34Bank 34This is Petsmart calling to remind your of your dogs grooming appointment
- (623) 777-6330UnknownUnknownThis number has been calling me every day for months.
- (623) 777-6380Credence Call CenterCredence Call CenterCalling regarding a debt the was paid already asking for payment
Area Codes That Start with 6
- 603Area CodeNew Hampshire, NH
- 605Area CodeSouth Dakota, SD
- 609Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 610Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 617Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 619Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 620Area CodeKansas, KS
- 626Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 631Area CodeNew York, NY
- 636Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 641Area CodeIowa, IA
- 650Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 651Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 661Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 689Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 623 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 623
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 623 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 623
- % of City
- Sun City37,4990%100%
- El Mirage31,7970%100%
- Sun City West24,5350%100%
- New River14,9521%100%
- Litchfield Park5,4760%100%
- Citrus Park4,0280%100%
- Gila Bend1,9221%99%
- Black Canyon City2,8370%57%
- Cave Creek5,0150%20%
- Santa Cruz370%5%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 42%Qwest Corporation
- 3%Teleport America
- 3%Integra Telecom
- 3%Cox Arizona Telcom
- 3%Mcimetro Access Transmission Services
- 2%Level 3
- 12%Verizon Wireless
- 8%Cricket Comm
- 1%American Messaging Services
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 623 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 623 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 623 is one of the newer area codes in the United States. It was created in 1999 and is currently used in the Phoenix metropolitan area. The 623 area code is also used in a few small sections of the Tucson metropolitan area.The 623 area code was created as a result of the explosive population growth in the Phoenix and Tucson metropolitan areas in the late 1990s. The 623 area code was created to relieve some of the congestion in the 480 and 520 area codes.
The 623 area code is projected to run out of numbers by 2020. A new area code, 928, is scheduled to be activated in the Phoenix metropolitan area in 2020.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 623?
623 is a time zone in Arizona. It is in the Mountain Standard Time Zone.
Are Calls from Area Code 623 a Scam?
Calls from area code 623 may be a scam. Recently, there have been numerous reports of scam calls coming from this area code. The calls often promise a free vacation or prize, but instead try to steal personal information or money from the victim.If you receive a call from area code 623, be sure to use caution. Do not give out any personal information and do not agree to any offers. If you think you may have been scammed by a call from this area code, report it to the FTC.
What Area Does Code 623 Serve?
Code 623 is responsible for the area of northeastern Ohio. This area is made up of counties such as Ashtabula, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, and Medina. If you need to know what services Code 623 provides, or have any questions about this area, you can find all the information you need right here.
Is Area Code 623 Toll Free?
Is Area Code 623 Toll Free?If you're wondering if area code 623 is toll free, the answer is no, it is not. All calls within the 623 area code are local calls and will be charged according to your local phone plan.
If you're looking for a toll free area code, the best option is to choose an 800 area code. Calls within 800 area codes are toll free, regardless of where in the United States you are calling.
If you need to call a business or individual in the 623 area code and you're not sure if they're toll free, you can always just ask them. Most businesses and individuals will be happy to let you know if they are toll free or not.
How to Block Calls from Area Code 623?
Do you want to know how to block calls from area code 623? If so, you’re in luck! In this blog post, we will walk you through the steps needed to successfully block calls from this area code.First, you will need to download a call blocker app. There are many different call blocker apps available on the market, so you should be able to find one that suits your needs. Once you have installed the call blocker app, open it and follow the on-screen instructions to add the phone number you want to block.
If you don’t want to download an app, you can also block calls from area code 623 by adding the phone number to your contacts list and then selecting “Do Not Disturb” from the menu. This will prevent calls from this number from ever reaching your phone.
If you are receiving calls from this area code that you don’t want to answer, we recommend that you block them as soon as possible. This will help reduce the amount of spam calls you receive and will help keep your phone number privacy protected.