630 Area Code (Illinois) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 630 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 22 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Illinois.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 630
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (630) 140-4508Political callPolitical callMera mobile chori ho gya hai
- (630) 228-6851AJ GallagherAJ GallagherCalls multiple times per day
- (630) 246-4615Prank CallerPrank CallerIn the past I received at least 9 calls mostly on Saturday and Sunday Mornings.
- (630) 296-7536Boothworld IndustriesBoothworld IndustriesNo ur not going to
- (630) 326-5704UnlnownUnlnownCalls numerous times a day and doesn't say anything or leave a voicemail
- (630) 360-6199Bradly BlackBradly BlackSends link to photos. I'll not open
- (630) 389-3100Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterEmailed about work with fraudulent intentions
- (630) 425-6470Political callPolitical callI already reported you but still I get phone call from them .
- (630) 448-7072Prank CallerPrank CallerReceive a robocall from this number every day at the same time.
- (630) 449-3290UnknowenUnknowenCalls me everyday!!!!
- (630) 473-4334Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThere are lots of complaints from this number online.
- (630) 473-4380Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThis number has called and also texted, using one of those automated "Text 'STOP' to opt-out" type systems. It all seemed quasi-legitimate until they mention "a medical inquiry you made" over a blatant prerecorded message of a woman speaking. The background noise during the voicemail obvious. This is obviously a scam aimed at collects people's PII, etcetera. Be careful, because these scammers are pretty d**n good nowadays.
- (630) 506-5085Diversified ConsultantsDiversified Consultantshang up.
- (630) 519-1548MedicaidMedicaidThe person who called said they were from Medicaid and were making a courtesy call to give me information on my account. They were courteous and polite but asked me to verify my zip code and date of birth. I told them that I don't give out that information and that I would call them back. I asked them about the number to call back and they verified that I could call them back on the above number. I won't be calling back based on finding this number here. At worst, it's a scam, at best, they're trying to sell you something.
- (630) 621-9040AmeriProAmeriProWomen said home inspections in my area have been scheduled. Please call to confirm your appt. We have never scheduled a home inspection. Spam caller
- (630) 640-6865TelemarketerTelemarketer(561) 314-9508 that is the number of that company
- (630) 730-4416Text/SMSText/SMSI own this number (for at least 10 years) and have been getting recent calls/texts intended for Tiffany. "Tiffany" was also recently associated with this number on Panera Bread's rewards program. Know that 630-730-4416 does not belong to Tiffany, Dorin, Sorin or anyone else other than me.
- (630) 791-5436Debt CollectorDebt Collectori GOT A CALL, these guys are bill collectors all they want is me to pay my bill.... They dont care if i'm broke. I'll pay when its convenient to me. I got a card pre approved, I never asked for it never paid it... I dont care, i got free stuff I won....
- (630) 793-3845Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterI get several call a day from similar phone numbers, each one a little different but from the same town, so I spend a lot of time blocking each one. I made the mistake of calling one of the numbers because I was expecting a call from a similar number and a woman answered the phone saying "financial department, how can I direct your call?". When I asked for the name of the company, she hung up the phone.
- (630) 793-7908Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterJust a text message saying I have signed up to receive these messages. Said I have a package ready to be picked up.
Area Codes That Start with 6
- 603Area CodeNew Hampshire, NH
- 608Area CodeWisconsin, WI
- 609Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 615Area CodeTennessee, TN
- 618Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 623Area CodeArizona, AZ
- 631Area CodeNew York, NY
- 636Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 641Area CodeIowa, IA
- 661Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 662Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 667Area CodeMaryland, MD
- 669Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 684Area CodeInvalid
- 689Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 630 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 630
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 630 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 630
- % of City
- Downers Grove47,8332%100%
- Carol Stream39,7111%100%
- Hanover Park37,9731%100%
- Glendale Heights34,2081%100%
- St. Charles32,9742%100%
- Glen Ellyn27,4501%100%
- West Chicago27,0862%100%
- Villa Park21,9041%100%
- North Aurora16,7601%100%
- Wood Dale13,7701%100%
- Burr Ridge10,5591%99%
- Campton Hills11,1312%82%
- Sugar Grove8,9971%100%
- Clarendon Hills8,4270%100%
- Boulder Hill8,1080%100%
- Oak Brook7,8831%99%
- Oakbrook Terrace2,1340%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 5%Teleport America
- 2%Mcimetro Access Transmission Services
- 2%Level 3
- 9%Verizon Wireless
- 3%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 1%American Messaging (am)
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 630 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 630 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 630 is one of the newer area codes in Illinois, and it covers the northwestern suburbs of Chicago. It was created in 1997, and it originally covered all of DuPage County and parts of Kane, Kendall, and Will counties.The 630 area code has been growing rapidly in recent years, and it now covers a large area that includes parts of six different counties. It includes all of DuPage County, plus parts of Cook, Kane, Kendall, Lake, and Will counties.
The 630 area code is projected to run out of numbers by 2020, so a new area code (224) is being planned for the Chicago suburbs.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 630?
Do you need to know what time zone Area Code 630 is in? Maybe you're planning a phone call or want to know what time it is in Illinois. Either way, you're in the right place!Area Code 630 is in the Central Time Zone. That means it's the same as Central Standard Time - six hours behind Greenwich Mean Time. For example, if it's noon in London, it's 6am in Chicago (630).
Are Calls from Area Code 630 a Scam?
Are calls from Area Code 630 a scam?There's a lot of debate over this question, with people on both sides of the argument. Some people believe that all calls from 630 are scams, while others think that only a small percentage of them may be scams.
So, what's the truth? Are calls from 630 a scam?
Well, the answer to that question isn't black and white. It really depends on the situation. There are definitely some scams that originate from 630 area codes, but there are also legitimate calls from this area code.
If you're not sure whether a call is from a scammer or not, it's always best to be safe rather than sorry. Don't give out any personal information or money to someone who calls you, and instead hang up and call the company or person back using the number on their website or in the phone book.
If you're still unsure, you can always do a quick Google search for the company or individual's name to see if any scam reports have been filed.
At the end of the day, it's up to you to be vigilant and protect yourself from scammers. But with a little bit of caution, you can easily avoid becoming a victim.