650 Area Code (California) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 650 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 16 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of California.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 650
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (650) 206-5555Google MapsGoogle MapsWANTED TO KNOW IF CLSOED LABOR DAY
- (650) 240-4669Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterI got the number from *69.
- (650) 253-0000Hola simple sencillamente ni paypal ni bbva azteca citibanamex se me a iformadp estado
- (650) 262-4738Text/SMSText/SMSThis is the second time I've asked them to remove me from their calling list.
- (650) 265-1193David McGoogle Bride's VoiceDavid McGoogle Bride's VoiceThis was the number that left a voicemail left on a Google Voice account as a welcome greeting. I looked it up and it says that it was registered to David McBride.
- (650) 288-1540Martin MichaelMartin MichaelBelow is the text I received just a few minutes ago. I was tempted to click thru because I had been shopping at the time "ORDER NOTICE: You have a paid item in your shopping cart, click here to schedule it for delivery: zurowdp.online ".
- (650) 353-9292Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterRecording then a male named Henry couldn't catch the last name with his thick accent claiming to be customs and boarder control DHS I threatened them with the real authorities nice try
- (650) 437-9574Political callPolitical callCredit card calls again my parents do not have a credit card stop these calls please
- (650) 535-1455Gmb-Google.ComGmb-Google.Comgmb-google.com Types of Google My Business Scams This tactic used by scammers is threatening removal of your Google My Business Page unless a fee is paid. Once again, scammers often claim to be working "with" or "for" Google.
- (650) 543-4800I clicked on a facebook feed with a dog story and my computer started going crazy saying that I'de been hacked. I called the number and they said they were microsoft. I just found out they were hackers and they got into my computer!
- (650) 623-4000Google AgainGoogle AgainThey use different numbers all day long....
- (650) 645-9664Debt CollectorDebt CollectorI received the same voice message saying "Due to failing to pay your past due charge of debt collection account, we now have the legal right to file a wage garnishment under your name and Social Security number. If you want to resolve this matter without any further action, contact our office directly at area code 650-645-9664. Thank you. Bye."
- (650) 681-9470DoordashDoordashFraudulent transaction on my credit card. Ordered food at 3am when restaurant is not even open. Never used door dash in my life.
- (650) 731-9683TelemarketerTelemarketerReceiving call from this number on a work issues cell phone that is on the Do Not Call registry.
- (650) 879-8036Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterBusiness loan scam
- (650) 955-4338PissantPissantbloody mentally severely derailed pissants
Area Codes That Start with 6
- 603Area CodeNew Hampshire, NH
- 607Area CodeNew York, NY
- 613Area CodeInvalid
- 614Area CodeOhio, OH
- 618Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 626Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 630Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 636Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 641Area CodeIowa, IA
- 646Area CodeNew York, NY
- 660Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 662Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 669Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 671Area CodeInvalid
- 684Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 650 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 650
- % of County
- San Mateo718,45191%98%
- Santa Clara1,781,6429%6%
Major Cities Served by 650 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 650
- % of City
- San Mateo97,2072%100%
- Daly City101,1231%84%
- Redwood City76,8154%100%
- Mountain View74,0662%99%
- South San Francisco63,6324%100%
- Palo Alto64,4033%91%
- San Bruno41,1141%100%
- Menlo Park32,0262%100%
- Foster City30,5672%100%
- Los Altos28,9761%99%
- San Carlos28,4061%100%
- East Palo Alto28,1550%100%
- North Fair Oaks14,6870%100%
- Half Moon Bay11,3241%100%
- Los Altos Hills7,9221%100%
- El Granada5,4671%100%
- Portola Valley4,3531%100%
- Emerald Lake Hills4,2780%100%
- Highlands-Baywood Park4,0270%100%
- West Menlo Park3,6590%100%
- Moss Beach3,1030%100%
- La Honda9281%100%
- Loma Mar1130%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 45%Pacific Bell
- 4%Teleport Group - San Francisco
- 3%Pac - West Telecomm
- 3%Level 3
- 3%Us Telepacific
- 3%Allegiance Telecom
- 2%Mcimetro Access Transmission Services
- 3%Verizon Wireless
- 1%Metro PCS
- 1%American Messaging (am)
- 1%American Messaging Services
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 650 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 650?
Area code 650 is located in the western United States and covers the San Francisco Bay Area. The time zone for 650 is Pacific Daylight Time.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 650?
In the North American Numbering Plan (NANP), area codes are the telephone numbers assigned to geographic areas. These area codes are subdivided into local access and transport areas (LATA). The 650 area code is located in the state of California and is assigned to the San Francisco Bay Area.The 650 area code was created on January 1, 1997, as a result of the increased demand for phone numbers in the Bay Area. Prior to 1997, the 415 area code served the entire Bay Area. However, the 415 area code was quickly running out of numbers, so the 650 area code was created to relieve the congestion.
The 650 area code is a relatively new area code, and as a result, many people are not familiar with it. Some people mistakenly believe that the 650 area code is only for cell phones or that it is a vanity code. However, the 650 area code is for landlines and can be used for both local and long distance calls.
If you are looking for a new area code, or if you are unfamiliar with the 650 area code, be sure to check out the official 650 area code website for more information.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 650?
Are you looking for a professional and affordable Code 650? Look no further! Areas served by Code 650 include, but are not limited to:- Residential
- New Construction
Our Code 650 professionals have years of experience in the industry and are more than capable of meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations. Contact us today for a free consultation!
Is Area Code 650 Toll Free of Charge?
Area code 650 is one of the California area codes. This area code is assigned to San Mateo County and covers the communities of Belmont, Brisbane, Burlingame, Daly City, East Palo Alto, Foster City, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Menlo Park, Millbrae, Mountain View, Pacifica, Palo Alto, Portola Valley, Redwood City, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco, Sunnyvale, and Woodside.The main question people have about area code 650 is whether it is a toll-free area code. The answer to this question is complicated. There are a few areas in 650 that are toll-free, but there are also some areas that are not. The best way to find out if an area is toll-free is to check the specific phone number's area code. If the area code is 650, then the number is toll-free.
There are a few reasons why area code 650 is not a complete toll-free area code. The first reason is that the area code is not large enough to cover the entire county. The second reason is that some of the communities in 650 are located in other area codes. For example, the community of Los Altos is located in the 408 area code, and the community of Mountain View is located in the 650 area code.
Despite being not a complete toll-free area code, area code 650 is still a popular area code. This area code has a lot of businesses and residential customers. The popularity of 650 is likely due to the fact that it is located in the San Francisco Bay Area. The Bay Area is a major metropolitan area with a lot of businesses and residents.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 650？
People who live in the Bay Area may have noticed an increase in scam calls in recent months. These calls can be difficult to spot, as the scammers can be very convincing. They may pose as representatives from organizations like the IRS or Microsoft, or they may try to sell you a product or service.If you receive a call from someone you don't know, be suspicious. Don't give out any personal information or click on any links. If you're not sure whether a call is legitimate, hang up and call the organization or company the caller claims to represent.
There are a few things you can do to protect yourself from scam calls:
- Don't answer calls from unfamiliar numbers.
- Don't give out personal information.
- Don't click on any links in a call or text.
- Hang up and call the organization or company the caller claims to represent.
If you're ever in doubt, don't hesitate to ask someone you trust for advice. And if you think you may have been scammed, report it to the FTC.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 650?
Area code 650 is one of the most popular area codes in California. It is also one of the most complained about area codes for telemarketers and scammers. If you are getting unwanted calls from area code 650, there are a few things you can do to block them.The first thing you can do is add your number to the National Do Not Call Registry. This will stop most telemarketing calls, but it may not stop all of them. You can also install a call blocker on your phone. This will help to block calls from specific numbers or area codes.
If you are still getting unwanted calls from area code 650, you may want to consider changing your phone number. This is not always the easiest thing to do, but it may be the best option if you are unable to stop the calls.
Finally, you can report the calls to the FTC. This may help to track down the caller and stop the calls.