660 Area Code (Missouri) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 660 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 14 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Missouri.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 660
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (660) 240-0002UnknownUnknownScam
- (660) 243-2418TelemarketerTelemarketerget calls several times a day from this 660 area code
- (660) 243-9067UnknownUnknownSupposedly from a police department wanting a donation for training police etc. Also said that they want politicians elected that will help their cause.
- (660) 243-9198SurveySurveyThe recording was selling vacation packages, unsolicited.
- (660) 243-9230Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudsterfishing for live numbers
- (660) 243-9494TelemarketerTelemarketerUpon trying to answer phone when connected the other party was gone. No name or anything except location was Missouri area.
- (660) 285-2652UnknownUnknownNOTHING THERE OR TELLING ME I OWE MONEY
- (660) 324-3793Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterWhere is our government? How come that all the scammers are allowed to harass our citizens!!!!! Of course, our government is working only for a few people.
- (660) 324-4570Michael MorrmeMichael Morrmecalled 3 times today
- (660) 324-8398AmazonAmazonCard has been charged $399.99 on your Visa for a purchase call 660-324-8398 if you didn't order
- (660) 351-6544Text/SMSText/SMSI told them I would report them to Do Not Call.
- (660) 530-0656Sedalia,MOSedalia,MOI'm guessing this is a scam of some sort. They don't leave a message. It comes up on caller id as Kipany Prod. Googling this I came up with Kipany productions located in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. I have no idea why this company would be calling me. It could be a scammer using a legitimate company's ID since this is not listed as Kipany's phone number. I hope blocking this phone number will work.
- (660) 530-4348Prison/Jail Collect CallPrison/Jail Collect CallWhen the number is called back reference is made to March of Dimes press 1 to learn more about the organization.
- (660) 787-0481Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterI did not pick up as I did not recognize the call and was at work. The voice mail message was a robocall that said the IRS is filing a lawsuit against me. I used to work for the Feds. This is BS. I'm calling my connections at the IRS right now.
Area Codes That Start with 6
- 602Area CodeArizona, AZ
- 606Area CodeKentucky, KY
- 609Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 613Area CodeInvalid
- 614Area CodeOhio, OH
- 616Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 618Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 626Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 636Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 646Area CodeNew York, NY
- 651Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 657Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 661Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 662Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 684Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 660 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 660
- % of County
- St. Clair9,8051%16%
Major Cities Served by 660 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 660
- % of City
- Knob Noster2,7090%100%
- Whiteman AFB2,5560%100%
- Sweet Springs1,4840%100%
- La Plata1,3660%100%
- Rock Port1,3180%100%
- Mound City1,1590%100%
- La Monte1,1400%100%
- Appleton City1,1270%100%
- Cole Camp1,1210%100%
- New Franklin1,0890%100%
- King City1,0130%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 11%Level 3
- 10%Socket Telecom
- 9%Southwestern Bell
- 8%Grand River Mutual Telephone
- 4%Chariton Valley Telephone
- 4%Verizon Wireless
- 2%Chariton Valley Cellular
- 1%United States Cellular -
- 1%Northwest Missouri Cellular Limited Partnership
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 660 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 660 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 660 is one of the newer area codes in the United States. It was created in 2012, and it is currently assigned to the states of Missouri and Kansas. The area code covers the western and central parts of Missouri, as well as the eastern part of Kansas.Why was area code 660 created?
The need for a new area code in this part of the country was due to the rapid growth in population and the increasing demand for phone services. The area code 660 is an overlay code, which means that it is used in addition to the existing area codes in the region. This allows the same phone number to be used in multiple area codes, which is helpful for businesses and consumers who have contacts in multiple states.
How can I find out if I have an area code 660 number?
You can easily find out if you have an area code 660 number by checking the telephone number prefix on your phone bill or on the website of your telephone service provider. If your phone number begins with 660, then you have an area code 660 number.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 660?
Area code 660 is located in the Central Time Zone. This zone is six hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and is used in the states of Missouri and Kansas.
Are Calls from Area Code 660 a Scam?
Area code 660 is located in Missouri, and it has been the source of a lot of scam calls lately. Are these calls actually scams, or are they just people trying to sell you something?It can be hard to tell the difference between a scam call and a legit call, especially if you're not familiar with the area code. If you're not sure whether or not a call is a scam, it's best to just hang up.
There are a few things you can do to protect yourself from scam calls, including using a caller ID blocker and refusing to give out personal information. You can also report any scam calls you receive to the FTC.
If you're worried about scam calls, it's a good idea to familiarize yourself with the different types of scams. There are many different types of scams, and they can be very tricky to spot.
If you're ever unsure about a call, it's best to just hang up. Don't let yourself be scammed - be safe and smart!
What Area Does Code 660 Serve?
Code 660 is an area in the Borough of Queens in New York City. The area is located in the eastern section of Queens and is bordered by the Long Island Expressway to the north, the Grand Central Parkway to the south, and Queens Boulevard to the west. The area is home to a number of attractions, including the Queens Zoo, the New York Hall of Science, and the Queens Botanical Garden. The area is also home to a number of schools, including P.S. 11, Townsend Harris High School, and St. Francis Preparatory School.
Is Area Code 660 Toll Free?
Is Area Code 660 Toll Free?This is a question that a lot of people have been asking lately. And the answer is, unfortunately, no. Area code 660 is not a toll-free area code.
This can be a bit of a bummer for people who live in or near area code 660, since they'll have to start paying for all of their calls. But there are a few ways to make sure that you're not paying too much for your calls.
One way to reduce the cost of your calls is to use a prepaid phone service. This way, you'll know exactly how much each call is going to cost, and you won't have to worry about any surprise bills.
Another way to save money on your calls is to use a calling card. This is a special card that you can use to make calls from your phone. The great thing about calling cards is that they usually have really low rates, so you can save a lot of money on your calls.
Finally, if you really want to save money on your calls, you can try using a VoIP service. VoIP stands for Voice over Internet Protocol, and it's a technology that allows you to make calls over the internet. VoIP services usually have very low rates, so they're a great option if you want to save money on your calls.
So, is area code 660 toll free? The answer is no, but there are a few ways that you can reduce the cost of your calls. So don't worry, you still have plenty of options!
How to Block Calls from Area Code 660?
If you've been getting calls from area code 660, you may be wondering how to block them. Fortunately, there are a few ways to do this.One way to block calls from area code 660 is to use the caller ID blocking feature on your phone. This will prevent any calls from that area code from coming through.
Another way to block calls from area code 660 is to use a call blocker app. There are a number of these apps available, and they will allow you to blacklist numbers from specific area codes.
Finally, you can also try to contact your phone company and ask them to block calls from area code 660. This is the most comprehensive solution, and it will prevent any calls from that area code from coming through, regardless of whether they're coming from landlines, cell phones, or VOIP lines.