667 Area Code (Maryland) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 667 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 19 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Maryland.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 667
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (667) 213-1715Baltimore MDBaltimore MDI'm constantly getting calls from this number and I want it to stop!
- (667) 213-2724Baltimore MDBaltimore MDdid not answer
- (667) 213-5758Baltimore MDBaltimore MDCalled at 7:30 am mulitiple times asking for money.
- (667) 217-4966SurveySurveychanged their name number not a working number
- (667) 218-4055TelemarketerTelemarketerReceive a record message nearly every week day around 10 AM.
- (667) 225-3817Annapolis MDAnnapolis MDdid not answer
- (667) 225-5943FaxFaxI get another call from them about a week later.
- (667) 239-6216Cellco DbaCellco Dba772-475-2204 is a business please stop calling
- (667) 239-6250UnknownUnknownRobot asks if the head of the household is there. When told "no" robot says there is no message and they will call again later.
- (667) 239-9173Baltimore MDBaltimore MDdid not answer
- (667) 239-9179Collection AgencyCollection AgencyThis "card services" number is one of many that they use: 918-866-7810 is another.
- (667) 239-9402Baltimore MDBaltimore MDcalls daily. uses different phone numbers.
- (667) 239-9508CredenceCredencecalls at least 9 times a day and does not say anything
- (667) 239-9883Baltimore MDBaltimore MDScammers asking to donate money to Baltimore Police. They have attempted to both call and text multiple times using the name "Valencia".
- (667) 309-0205Maryland State Patrol AssociationMaryland State Patrol AssociationI don't know why I got this call?
- (667) 309-5706EcbEcbHave no idea who this is
- (667) 309-8305CBE GroupCBE GroupCalled and said they needed last 4 of my social to further call regarding a personal matter I asked four times who they are calling on belabor if he eventually said delta inc or something like that
- (667) 401-5051Portfolio RecoveryPortfolio RecoveryGet constant calls from these people for several years now. This is one of their many numbers.I have never had a debt in my life. I don't even have a mortgage. I don't answer.
- (667) 401-8312Baltimore MDBaltimore MDdid not answer
Area Codes That Start with 6
- 601Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 607Area CodeNew York, NY
- 610Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 613Area CodeInvalid
- 616Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 617Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 619Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 623Area CodeArizona, AZ
- 630Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 636Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 646Area CodeNew York, NY
- 647Area CodeInvalid
- 662Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 682Area CodeTexas, TX
- 689Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 667 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 667
- % of County
- Anne Arundel537,6567%93%
- Queen Anne's47,7987%100%
Major Cities Served by 667 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 667
- % of City
- Glen Burnie67,6390%100%
- Ellicott City65,8340%100%
- Bel Air South47,7090%100%
- Severna Park37,6340%100%
- Owings Mills30,6220%100%
- Bel Air North30,5680%100%
- Milford Mill29,0420%100%
- Perry Hall28,4740%100%
- Middle River25,1910%100%
- Lake Shore19,4770%100%
- Brooklyn Park14,3730%100%
- Havre de Grace12,9520%100%
- Riviera Beach12,6770%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 7%Peerless Network
- 3%Local Access
- 3%Us Lec
- 3%Level 3
- 3%Bandwidthcom Clec
- 53%Verizon Wireless
- 10%365 Wireless
- 3%Metro PCS
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 667 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 667?
Area code 667 is located in the eastern time zone.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 667?
Area code 667 is one of the newest area codes in the United States. It was created in October 2017 as a result of the growing demand for phone numbers in the Maryland and Washington, D.C. area. But what is the origin of the area code?The area code 667 was originally assigned to the now defunct telecommunications company Omnipoint Communications. However, when Omnipoint Communications merged with Verizon in 2000, the area code 667 was passed down to Verizon. And when Verizon merged with AOL in 2015, the area code 667 was passed down to AOL.
In October 2017, the area code 667 was officially assigned to the new telecommunications company called XO Communications. And in January 2018, the area code 667 was officially assigned to the new telecommunications company called Google Fi.
So why is the area code 667 so popular?
The answer is simple. The area code 667 is popular because it is a Washington, D.C. area code. And the Washington, D.C. area is one of the most popular areas in the United States. In fact, the Washington, D.C. area is the sixth most populous area in the United States.
And the Washington, D.C. area is also one of the most affluent areas in the United States. In fact, the median household income in the Washington, D.C. area is $85,326. And the median family income in the Washington, D.C. area is $106,012.
So if you are looking for a new area code in the United States, the area code 667 is a good option. And if you are looking for a new telecommunications company in the Washington, D.C. area, the companies XO Communications or Google Fi are a good option.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 667?
Code 667 is a service that helps residents in specific areas of the city. If you live in one of the areas serviced by Code 667, then you know that they are a life saver. Their services are prompt, reliable, and affordable. If you are in need of a tow truck, lockout service, or a jump start, then Code 667 is the service for you.
Is Area Code 667 Toll Free of Charge?
Area code 667 is one of the newer area codes in the United States. It was created in October 2017, and it is currently the only area code in the state of Maryland.The question of whether or not area code 667 is toll free is a bit of a controversial one. On the one hand, some people claim that calling within 667 is toll free. Others say that it is not toll free, and that you will be charged for any calls you make within the area code.
At this point, it is not entirely clear what the official stance is on this issue. However, it seems likely that the answer will depend on the specific provider that you are using. So if you are unclear about whether or not you will be charged for calls within 667, it is best to contact your provider and ask them directly.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 667？
Area code 667 is the area code for much of the Boston metropolitan area. This area code has been associated with a number of scams in recent years. Here are a few tips for how to spot scams in this area code.First, be suspicious of unsolicited calls or texts. If you don't know the person calling or texting you, don't answer. Second, be aware of what the caller or texter is asking for. Legitimate businesses will never ask for your credit card number or other personal information over the phone or text. Finally, if you think you may have been scammed, report it to the authorities.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 667?
Area code 667 is a new area code in the United States that has been allocated to the state of Massachusetts. This area code is being overlaid on the existing area codes in the state. This means that all of the existing phone numbers in Massachusetts will keep their current area code, and new phone numbers will be assigned the 667 area code.This can be good news or bad news, depending on your perspective. For some people, getting a new area code means that they will have a new phone number that is easier to remember. For others, it can be a hassle to have to change all of their contact information – including their address, email, and website – to reflect the new area code.
One thing that is certain is that the introduction of area code 667 will lead to an increase in the number of unwanted calls that people receive. This is because spammers and scammers often use area codes that are not associated with their target area. So, if you live in Massachusetts and you start receiving calls from area code 667, there is a good chance that the call is not legitimate.
There are a few things that you can do to protect yourself from unwanted calls from area code 667. The first is to install a call blocker on your phone. This will help to automatically screen calls from this area code, and will also help to protect you from other types of spam and scam calls.
The second is to sign up for the National Do Not Call Registry. This will prevent most telemarketing calls from reaching your phone, including calls from legitimate businesses. However, it is important to note that signing up for the National Do Not Call Registry will not stop all telemarketing calls. So, if you continue to receive calls from area code 667, it is likely that they are coming from scammers.
The best way to protect yourself from these calls is to be vigilant. If you receive a call from area code 667, be sure to ask the caller for their name, telephone number, and the purpose of the call. If they cannot provide this information, or if they seem suspicious, i