703 Area Code (Virginia) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 703 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 25 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Virginia.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 703
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (703) 255-8062Navy Federal Credit UnionNavy Federal Credit UnionThey sent a text saying there was a zelle attempt text back yes or no. I texted back no. A rep called and started asking personal information that I didn't give. Called NFCU back and they said no one tried to call me. I think it came from a website I used for a VPN. This is a fraud number. Be careful!
- (703) 272-2013Navy Fed CUNavy Fed CUJust called 2021-05-06 about 1:15 pm. Did not leave message.
- (703) 273-5892My PlumberMy Plumberrobocall
- (703) 280-6030Don'T KnnowDon'T KnnowThis number started calling me within the past week; just called again but couldn't answer because, like the other times, I am at work and on the office phone with a customer. This number calls ALL the time, doesn't leave a message, and is plucking my last nerve. It is VERY annoying. Like the other poster, I am on the Do Not Call list.
- (703) 324-1000Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterWhen I answered the phone They hung up
- (703) 348-0039Sterling VASterling VANo message left, Also called on 703-260-1721
- (703) 349-3667DublabsDublabsCalled at 11:22 pm CT
- (703) 454-0563AlertAlertDepartment of defense alert system
- (703) 459-9070Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudster703-459-9070 Told the crappy asian voice (Tom White?) that I was busy at lunch and he called me back. When I finally took his call he threatened me that I knowingly defrauded the goverement on my 2008-2012 taxes and that I would be arrested later that afternoon. I told him if this was legit that my CPA would be in contact with them. Then I laughed and hung up on his mung tooth c***k a*s voice. I know the IRS sends s**t in the mail as my live-in GF has had them riding her a*s for at least 3-4 years for tax c**p. All mail and NO threatening calls. Her s**t is legit and I knew that this was a scam from the start.
- (703) 510-8685Political callPolitical callMe
- (703) 565-2205Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterSomeone from this number called my son today claiming to be the IRS and that he owed money and has an arrest warrant out on him and he can settle out of court. This is a scam and remember the IRS is going to send you documents in the mail if there were ever issues with your taxes.
- (703) 652-1179RFI Enterprises IncRFI Enterprises IncDebt collector calling to clear up account with Primary Eyecare. All paid!
- (703) 667-4313MY Heating And PLumbingMY Heating And PLumbingI have asked them repeatedly to stop calling. I don't even live in their service area any longer.
- (703) 672-1486Lorton, VA.Lorton, VA.Calling several times a day
- (703) 682-8368Prank CallerPrank CallerWhen the request is made, they say nothing and hang up.
- (703) 682-9601Argon ST.Argon ST.They keep calling my phone very early in the morning about 8am.
- (703) 699-3586DitcoDitcoRepeated calling no message left
- (703) 722-1317Hurricane Bible ChurchHurricane Bible Churchfree bible study by mail?
- (703) 738-6662Arlington VaArlington VaThese same people call almost once a week from different numbers.
- (703) 763-4576Ncc Business SeNcc Business SeThis idiot claims to be a debt collector but cannot leave a legiable message. DO NOT SLUR your return number DO repeat it more tha once. Speak Clearly. I have other expliatives for you as well!!
Area Codes That Start with 7
- 701Area CodeNorth Dakota, ND
- 702Area CodeNevada, NV
- 705Area CodeInvalid
- 708Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 716Area CodeNew York, NY
- 717Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 720Area CodeColorado, CO
- 727Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 732Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 769Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 770Area CodeGeorgia, GA
- 774Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 775Area CodeNevada, NV
- 781Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 787Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 703 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 703
- % of County
- Prince William402,00232%100%
- Manassas Park14,2730%100%
- Falls Church12,3320%100%
Major Cities Served by 703 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 703
- % of City
- Dale City65,9691%100%
- Lake Ridge41,0581%100%
- Linton Hall35,7251%100%
- Fair Oaks30,2230%100%
- West Falls Church29,2070%100%
- South Riding24,2561%100%
- Bailey's Crossroads23,6430%100%
- West Springfield22,4600%100%
- Rose Hill20,2261%100%
- Tysons Corner19,6270%100%
- Franklin Farm19,2880%100%
- Burke Centre17,3260%100%
- Wolf Trap16,1311%100%
- Fort Hunt16,0451%100%
- Cherry Hill16,0001%100%
- Hybla Valley15,8010%100%
- Great Falls15,4272%100%
- Bull Run14,9830%100%
- Manassas Park14,2730%100%
- Kings Park West13,3900%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 7%Verizon South-va (contel)
- 4%Mcimetro Access Transmission Services
- 2%Level 3
- 2%Cavalier East
- 2%Teleport America
- 7%Verizon Wireless
- 2%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 1%Omnipoint Cap Operations
- 1%Halo Wireless Services
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 703 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 703 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 703 is one of the original 86 area codes created by AT&T and Bell Labs in 1947. It originally served the entire state of Virginia. However, as the population of Virginia grew, 703 was split in two in 1995. The western portion of the state retained 703, while the eastern portion of the state was given the new area code 804.Today, area code 703 serves Fairfax County, Loudoun County, and parts of Arlington County and Prince William County. It is a fairly large area, and its population continues to grow rapidly. In fact, the 703 area code is now reaching its capacity, and a new area code is expected to be announced soon.
So, what is area code 703 and where is it coming from? Area code 703 is a large area code that serves parts of Northern Virginia. Its population is growing rapidly, and a new area code is expected to be announced soon.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 703?
703 is a telephone area code in the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) assigned to Virginia. It covers Northern Virginia, including Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William counties and the independent city of Alexandria.The area code 703 was one of the originalArea Codes established in 1947. It originally covered the entire Commonwealth of Virginia. On January 16, 1995, most of the western portion of 703 (the Shenandoah Valley and Charlottesville) was combined with area code 540 to form area code 540. On July 1, 1997, the eastern portion of 703 (coastal Virginia) was combined with area code 804 to form area code 804.
Today, 703 is exclusively in Northern Virginia. It is the only area code in the Commonwealth of Virginia that is not split among two or more area codes.
Are Calls from Area Code 703 a Scam?
Are calls from area code 703 a scam? This is a question that many people are asking lately. There seems to be a lot of scam calls coming from this area code, and people are beginning to get worried.So, is it really safe to answer calls from this area code? Unfortunately, there is no easy answer. There is no guarantee that any call is safe, no matter what the area code is. However, there are some things you can do to help protect yourself from scam calls.
First, be cautious about any call that asks for personal information. Legitimate companies will never ask for your social security number or other sensitive information over the phone. If you are not sure whether a call is safe, you can always hang up and call the company back directly.
You can also install a call blocker on your phone. This will help to screen out unwanted calls, including scam calls. There are a number of different call blocker apps available, so you can choose the one that is right for you.
Ultimately, the best way to protect yourself from scam calls is to be vigilant. If something seems suspicious, don't hesitate to hang up and report the call to the authorities. By being aware of the dangers and taking some simple precautions, you can help protect yourself from scam calls.