704 Area Code (North Carolina) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 704 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 6 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of North Carolina.
North Carolina, NC
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 704
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (704) 384-3158Credit Card ServiceCredit Card ServiceI have been receiving the same recorded message for months.
- (704) 463-0056(Leonhart) Not For Real Its A Scam(Leonhart) Not For Real Its A ScamI was on a youtube video.leonhart said i won a giveaway. The account had 1 sub and was made january 28th 2022. I got an old one. The rest wer this and last month and one made in may. Im trying to reverse scam cause he is trying to get 47 dollars for shipping and cause its a scam.
- (704) 778-9989Unknown - Does Not IdentifyUnknown - Does Not IdentifyCall came in from SC. I don't answer. Voicemail is left, using This number. Not the number that called me. Voicemail recording keeps asking for my password, or enter a mailbox.
- (704) 899-2975Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterAs usual, the caller is praising my resume and touting a terrific job opportunity for me.
- (704) 969-4003American Red CrossAmerican Red CrossThey annoy me daily with their robocalls, so much that I will never donate to ARC.
- (704) 981-2876Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudster(This is the message they left me) Hello My name is Sheryl Sandberg the chief operating officer of Facebook nice meeting you!!!. I was assigned to contact you from the CEO of Facebook MrMark Zuckerberg, There is an online draws that was conducted by random selection, you were picked by CEO of facebookin order to claim your six hundered thousand USD.....Click on the link...>>(( https://www.powr.io/form-builder/i/31145188#page )))to claim your cash prize. Congratulations in advance
Area Codes That Start with 7
- 707Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 708Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 712Area CodeIowa, IA
- 715Area CodeWisconsin, WI
- 716Area CodeNew York, NY
- 717Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 719Area CodeColorado, CO
- 727Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 732Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 747Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 769Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 778Area CodeInvalid
- 780Area CodeInvalid
- 781Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 785Area CodeKansas, KS
Major Counties Served by 704 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 704
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 704 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 704
- % of City
- Indian Trail33,5180%100%
- Mint Hill22,7220%100%
- Mount Holly13,6560%100%
- Kings Mountain10,2960%100%
- Wesley Chapel7,4630%100%
- Bessemer City5,3400%100%
- Boiling Springs4,6470%100%
- China Grove3,5630%100%
- Lake Park3,4220%100%
- Granite Quarry2,9300%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 31%Southern Bell Tel &
- 6%Windstream Concord Telephone
- 4%Time Warner Axs - Nc - Charlotte
- 3%Us Lec
- 2%Global Crossing Local Services
- 2%Level 3
- 12%Verizon Wireless
- 3%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 1%Eastern Radio
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 704 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 704?
704 is a phone area code for parts of North Carolina. The code covers the Charlotte metropolitan area, including Gastonia, Hickory, Concord, and Kannapolis. The 704 code area is in the Eastern time zone.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 704?
Area code 704 is one of the original area codes established in North Carolina in 1947. It covers Charlotte and the surrounding area.The area code was originally assigned to the entire state of North Carolina. In 1953, area code 919 was created to serve the Raleigh-Durham area. In 1954, area code 910 was created to serve the Wilmington area. In 1955, area code 803 was created to serve the Columbia area. In 1957, area code 252 was created to serve the Eastern Outer Banks.
In 2000, area code 704 was split, and the Charlotte area was assigned area code 980. In 2002, area code 704 was split again, and the Hickory area was assigned area code 828.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 704?
Are you looking for a reliable locksmith service that can provide you with assistance when you need it the most? If so, you may want to consider Code 704. This company provides a range of locksmith services to residents and businesses in the area, and they have a team of experienced and qualified professionals who can help you with whatever you need.One of the areas that Code 704 specializes in is commercial locksmith services. If you run a business, it's important to have a reliable locksmith on hand who can help you with any locksmith-related issues that may arise. Code 704 can help you with everything from installing new locks to repairing or replacing old ones. They can also help you with keyless entry systems and other security measures to keep your business safe.
Another area that Code 704 specializes in is automotive locksmith services. If you're locked out of your car or you need a new key made, the team at Code 704 can help. They can also help you with ignition repairs, car lockouts, and other issues.
In addition to commercial and automotive locksmith services, Code 704 also provides residential locksmith services. If you need a new lock installed, a key made, or advice on how to improve your home security, the team at Code 704 can help.
If you're looking for a reliable locksmith service that can provide you with help when you need it the most, Code 704 is a great option. They have a team of experienced professionals who can help you with whatever you need, and they offer a range of services that cater to both businesses and residents in the area.
Is Area Code 704 Toll Free of Charge?
Area code 704 is located in the state of North Carolina. This area code has been in use since 1997. It is currently assigned to the Charlotte metropolitan area.The 704 area code is toll free of charge. This means that calls made within this area code are not charged any fees. However, calls made to this area code from other area codes are charged standard rates.
There are a number of businesses and organizations located in the 704 area code. If you are looking for a list of toll free numbers, you can visit the website of the North Carolina Utilities Commission. This website provides a list of all toll free area codes in the state of North Carolina.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 704？
In the U.S., the area code 704 is located in North Carolina. It covers the Charlotte metropolitan area. Unfortunately, this area is also a hot spot for scams. So, how can you spot a scam when you're in area code 704?One common scam in this area is the 'Nigerian prince' scam. In this scam, someone will contact you out of the blue and claim to be a Nigerian prince who needs your help. They'll ask you to transfer money to them, and promise to pay you back with interest. Of course, this is a scam - the 'prince' will never pay you back.
Another common scam in this area is the 'grandparent scam'. In this scam, someone will call you and pretend to be your grandparent. They'll ask you to send them money, supposedly to help them out. Again, this is a scam - your grandparents will never ask you for money like this.
Be on the lookout for these and other scams when you're in area code 704. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is!
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 704?
Area code 704 is one of the most popular area codes in the United States. It's also one of the most complained about area codes. This is because a lot of telemarketers and other unwanted callers use this area code to try and scam people. If you're getting a lot of calls from area code 704, there are a few things you can do to block them.The first thing you can do is add the number to your contacts and then block it. This will prevent the number from calling you, but it will also prevent you from calling the number.
Another option is to use a call blocker app. There are a lot of call blocker apps available, and most of them are free. These apps will allow you to block numbers from calling you, and they will also allow you to block calls from certain areas codes.
Finally, you can ask your phone company to block calls from area code 704. This is the most permanent solution, but it's also the most expensive. Your phone company may also charge you a monthly fee to block calls from this area code.
No matter what method you choose, it's important to stay safe and protected from telemarketers and other unwanted callers. Area code 704 is a popular area code for scammers, so it's best to take steps to protect yourself.