707 Area Code (California) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 707 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 11 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of California.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 707
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (707) 319-8188Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterJasmin Montgomery is soliciting herself. Calling over n over
- (707) 343-9073Brea's DoctorBrea's DoctorMany times a day for several days
- (707) 361-1768UnlnownUnlnownWoman asked my name and title since it's a company phone they called on. When I confirmed they thank me and hung up
- (707) 398-3692Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterFraudulent person on the other end of the line
- (707) 446-9460UnknownUnknownJOHN LINE IS A SCAMMER HE IS A PIECE OF S**T HE IS A CRAZY HE DO A SCAM PEOPLE JOHN PLZ GO AND FIND A REAL JOB AND DON'T SCAM PEOPLE
- (707) 502-9149Political callPolitical callI think they change the numbers from time to time.
- (707) 514-4117ChocChocWanted to give an update of my energy savings. Told me that it was part of PgE As proof of identity they want me to show my social security card to the person coming to my home for assessing energy upgrades. I told them I am not showing my social security to stranger than hung up.
- (707) 518-3455UnknownUnknownText "hello"
- (707) 583-0228Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThis number is phishing for personal infromation. Will pretend like they are trying to "verify info on file regarding soem important business " . In fact , they only important business is for them to fraud you .
- (707) 721-5939Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterHowever since this is the only number I have I would appreciate some help in getting them to block these calls.
- (707) 726-2094Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterLeft a meesage "you won a free iPhone. just go to http://win.getanipodnow.info/360549
Area Codes That Start with 7
- 704Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 705Area CodeInvalid
- 708Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 713Area CodeTexas, TX
- 714Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 716Area CodeNew York, NY
- 727Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 747Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 757Area CodeVirginia, VA
- 760Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 765Area CodeIndiana, IN
- 769Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 775Area CodeNevada, NV
- 785Area CodeKansas, KS
- 787Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 707 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 707
- % of County
- Del Norte28,6109%100%
Major Cities Served by 707 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 707
- % of City
- Santa Rosa167,8150%100%
- Rohnert Park40,9710%100%
- Suisun City28,1110%100%
- American Canyon19,4540%100%
- Crescent City7,6430%100%
- Rio Vista7,3600%100%
- Fort Bragg7,2730%100%
- Boyes Hot Springs6,6560%100%
- St. Helena5,8140%100%
- Hidden Valley Lake5,5790%100%
- Fetters Hot Springs-Agua Caliente4,1440%100%
- El Verano4,1230%100%
- Humboldt Hill3,4140%100%
- Rio Dell3,3680%100%
- North Lakeport3,3140%100%
- Pine Hills3,1310%100%
- Clearlake Riviera3,0900%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 33%Pacific Bell
- 9%Pac - West Telecomm
- 3%Teleport Group - San Francisco
- 2%Peerless Network
- 5%Verizon Wireless
- 3%United States Cellular -
- 2%American Messaging (am)
- 1%Usa Mobility Wireless
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 707 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 707?
707 is one of California's area codes. It covers the northern coast of the state, from Marin County to the Oregon border. The 707 area code is in the Pacific time zone.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 707?
707 is one of the original area codes created in California in 1947. But what is the origin of the 707 area code?The 707 area code was originally assigned to the Napa-Sonoma area. It was created in response to the growing population and the need for more telephone numbers. At the time, the area code was only one digit, and it was shared by all of northern California.
As the population continued to grow, the 707 area code was split into several different area codes. In 1998, the 707 area code was divided into the 707 and 530 area codes. The 530 area code was created to serve the eastern portion of the original 707 area code.
Today, the 707 area code serves the counties of Napa, Sonoma, Mendocino, Lake, and Solano. It is also used for a small portion of Yolo County.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 707?
Code 707 is a Los Angeles based company that provides private security and investigative services. They are a full service company that provides services to a wide range of clients in a wide range of industries.One of the areas that Code 707 specializes in is providing security for movie sets. They have a team of highly trained and experienced security professionals who are specifically versed in the needs of the movie industry. They can provide security for movie sets, cast and crew, and equipment.
Another area where Code 707 provides services is in the corporate world. They have a team of experienced investigators who can help with a wide range of investigations, including fraud, embezzlement, and intellectual property theft.
Finally, Code 707 provides services to the government. They have a team of experienced security professionals who can provide security for government facilities, events, and personnel.
So, what areas does Code 707 service? Pretty much any area that requires security or investigative services. They have a wealth of experience and expertise in a wide range of industries and are ready and able to meet the needs of their clients.
Is Area Code 707 Toll Free of Charge?
If you're wondering whether or not area code 707 is toll free, you're not alone. A lot of people are unsure about this area code, and whether or not they need to worry about tolls when making a call.The answer to this question is a little complicated. Generally, calls within the same area code are toll free, but calls to other area codes may or may not be. It really depends on the phone company you're using and the plan you have.
If you're not sure whether or not your call will be toll free, it's best to just call the customer service line for your phone company and ask. They will be able to tell you exactly what your plan allows for and what you'll need to pay for calls to other area codes.
So, is area code 707 toll free? It depends on your phone company and plan. But, chances are, at least some of your calls within this area code will be toll free.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 707？
707 is one of the most scam-ridden area codes in the United States. According to the FTC, reported scams that originate from this area code number account for nearly 10% of all scam reports!So, how can you protect yourself from scams in area code 707? Here are a few tips:
1. Be suspicious of unsolicited calls or emails.
If you get a call or email from someone you don't know, be suspicious. Don't give out any personal information, and don't click on any links or download any attachments.
2. Always verify the caller's identity.
If you're not sure who is calling you, don't hesitate to ask for their name and number and then call them back. You can also look up the caller's information online.
3. Don't trust lookalike websites.
Many scammers create websites that look very similar to legitimate websites. So, be careful when you're online and make sure to verify the website's security certificate.
4. Report any suspicious activity.
If you think you've been scammed, report it to the FTC. You can also call your local police department.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 707?
Area code 707 is in California and is known to have a lot of telemarketers and robocalls. If you're getting a lot of calls from this area code and don't want to answer them, there is a way to block them.The first thing you'll need to do is download a call blocker app. There are a lot of them to choose from, but we recommend Call blocker – spam blocker. This app has a database of over 200,000 spam numbers, and it's free to download.
Once you have the app installed, open it and select "Add new." Type in 707 and hit "Block." That's it – you will no longer receive calls from this area code.