708 Area Code (Illinois) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 708 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 6 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Illinois.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 708
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (708) 257-0728Collection AgencyCollection AgencyReceived another call 3 hours later.
- (708) 303-7606National Sex TradeNational Sex TradeCalls at least once a week, but my phone says it is spam. Called back the last time just after they called me at 2 p.m. and the voice mail says that there offices are closed. this is some sort of scam. doubt you can ever contact an actual person
- (708) 362-4230Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterCalled about my missing bird, wanting money for Uber, asked me if I can download cashapp to send money
- (708) 752-3265Called and hung up when my answer system message played.
- (708) 828-0217OtherOtherGuillermo Rivera is using short codes to control my phone, he is also associated with a hacker circle license plate TK314OCS. The Silver Hammer group I believe. It has been. YeR of this
- (708) 927-0960FaxFaxA recording in Spanish says "Hold for an important announcement.
Area Codes That Start with 7
- 701Area CodeNorth Dakota, ND
- 704Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 714Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 716Area CodeNew York, NY
- 719Area CodeColorado, CO
- 732Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 740Area CodeOhio, OH
- 747Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 765Area CodeIndiana, IN
- 769Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 772Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 778Area CodeInvalid
- 780Area CodeInvalid
- 781Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 787Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 708 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 708
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 708 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 708
- % of City
- Orland Park56,7674%100%
- Oak Lawn56,6901%100%
- Oak Park51,8781%100%
- Tinley Park56,7032%90%
- Calumet City37,0421%100%
- Chicago Heights30,2762%100%
- Oak Forest27,9621%100%
- Melrose Park25,4111%99%
- Elmwood Park24,8830%100%
- Blue Island23,7061%100%
- South Holland22,0301%100%
- Park Forest21,9751%100%
- Evergreen Park19,8521%100%
- Homer Glen24,2203%78%
- Palos Hills17,4841%100%
- Country Club Hills16,5411%100%
- La Grange15,5500%100%
- Chicago Ridge14,3050%100%
- Forest Park14,1670%100%
- Hazel Crest14,1001%100%
- Hickory Hills14,0490%100%
- Richton Park13,6461%100%
- La Grange Park13,5790%100%
- Western Springs12,9750%100%
- Palos Heights12,5151%100%
- River Forest11,1720%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 4%Teleport America
- 3%Mcimetro Access Transmission Services
- 3%Global Crossing Local Services
- 6%Verizon Wireless
- 6%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 2%American Messaging (am)
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 708 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 708 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 708 is a telephone area code serving the Chicago, Illinois, metropolitan area. It was one of the first area codes established in Illinois in October 1947.The area code 708 covers all or parts of Cook, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry and Will counties.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 708?
Are you looking for the time zone for Area Code 708? The time zone for Area Code 708 is Central Standard Time. Central Standard Time is six hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC).
Are Calls from Area Code 708 a Scam?
Area code 708 is one of the many area codes in Illinois. It's also one of the most popular area codes for scammers to call from. So, is a call from area code 708 a scam?The answer is, it depends. Some calls from area code 708 are scams, while others are not. However, there are some things you can do to protect yourself from scam calls from this area code.
First, be aware of the scams that are commonly run from area code 708. Some of the most common scams include fake prize contests, debt collection scams, and IRS scams. If you get a call from someone claiming to be from one of these organizations, be sure to verify their identity before you provide any personal information.
You can also protect yourself from scam calls by registering your phone number on the National Do Not Call Registry. This will prevent most telemarketers from calling you, including those from area code 708.
Finally, if you do get a call from someone you believe is a scammer, hang up immediately. Don't try to talk to them or ask them any questions. And if you think you may have been scammed, report it to the Federal Trade Commission.
What Area Does Code 708 Serve?
Code 708 is responsible for a large area of the city. It covers everything from the central business district to the outskirts of the city. This area is diverse, with a variety of businesses and residences. Code 708 is responsible for ensuring the safety of all who live and work in this area.
Is Area Code 708 Toll Free?
Are you wondering if area code 708 is a toll-free area code? The answer is unfortunately no. While there are some toll-free area codes in the United States, area code 708 is not one of them. This means that if you call someone in this area code, you will be charged for the call.If you live in area code 708 and are looking for a toll-free area code to call your friends and family with, you may want to consider using one of the toll-free area codes that are available. Some of these include 800, 888, 877, and 866. These area codes are all toll-free, which means that you will not be charged for any calls that you make using them.
If you are looking for a toll-free area code to call a business with, you may want to consider using the 855 area code. This area code is also toll-free, which means that you will not have to pay for any calls that you make to businesses using this area code.
If you have any other questions about toll-free area codes, or if you need help finding an area code that works for you, please contact us today. We would be happy to help you find the perfect area code for your needs.
How to Block Calls from Area Code 708?
If you're receiving calls from the 708 area code and you don't know anyone in that area, you may want to consider blocking those calls. Fortunately, there are a few ways you can go about doing this.The first method is to block calls from a specific number. To do this, open your phone's call blocker and add the number you want to block. If the number calls you again, your phone will automatically send it to voicemail.
Another way to block calls from the 708 area code is to block all calls from specific numbers. To do this, open your phone's call blocker and add the area code 708. If the number calls you again, your phone will automatically send it to voicemail.
You can also use a third-party app to block calls from the 708 area code. One such app is called Hiya. Hiya is a free app that you can download for both Android and iOS devices. Once you've installed the app, it will automatically block calls from the 708 area code.