713 Area Code (Texas) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 713 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 21 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Texas.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 713
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (713) 207-2222Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterClaimed that today was the last day to pay before shut off. My bill was current. Received a recording then transferred to a rep who immediately hung up when questioned.
- (713) 234-6641Prank CallerPrank CallerCall Id Ided call as LPUW OFFERS
- (713) 249-4057Prank CallerPrank CallerThis is a new number to me, and only my work and family have this number.
- (713) 262-3300ChaseChaseCaller ID said "JP Morgan Chase" but caller began talking about diabetes testing.
- (713) 293-4099Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterDoes not stop calling
- (713) 300-0640Education CenterEducation CenterPerson with a heavy accent called us at a public high school in Phoenix, AZ. He clamied to be doing a survey and wanted to know our enrollment numbers. We told him we do not release that information over the phone. He said that's all he needed to know and hung up.
- (713) 400-5750St. Luke'sSt. Luke'sReceived frequent calls from this number. It's probably scammers and I'd like for them to cease and desist.
- (713) 401-3186Debt CollectorDebt CollectorThey called a few times. Past 8p
- (713) 524-5613Unknown Robot CallerUnknown Robot CallerThis number keeps appearing on my phone ans "Scam Likely." I never answer, but whomever or whatever leaves a LONG voice-mail in Spanish. This bull$h!t is BEYOND annoying. I hope this is shut down ASAP.
- (713) 556-8949HisdHisdHISD Admin center calls several times per week and leaves a 6 second recording of music. I assume its because a live person doesn't answer. It's been going on for months and needs to stop
- (713) 557-0445Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudsterdidn't answer but calls about once a day.
- (713) 565-4012+1 (713) 565-0786+1 (713) 565-0786Texas association of state troopers scam charity
- (713) 568-6986Correctional FacilityCorrectional FacilityAs soon as the computer stated it was a collect call from a prison in California but the Caller ID showed from Texas I knew it was a scam and hung up.
- (713) 569-6126Text/SMSText/SMSI would change my number but have had it for 8 years and scared of getting someone else problems with theirs.
- (713) 574-7523Refused To IdentifyRefused To IdentifyThey left a message that said " get to the safe zone"
- (713) 597-4504UnknownUnknownFive harassing calls prior to 6 am all robo calls.
- (713) 659-2111CenterPoint Electricity Shut-Down ScamCenterPoint Electricity Shut-Down ScamThey called myself and my husband said that our "service will be interrupted due to past due on the account" and requested we press the number to speak to customer service agent, which I did not do. We don't use their services and never have.
- (713) 745-9200Auto Warranty ServicersAuto Warranty ServicersI rendomly get phone calls and I do not answer as I do not know who it is.
- (713) 766-1025Dealer Processing DepartmentDealer Processing DepartmentThey are really annoying.
- (713) 884-1183Houston HPDHouston HPDThis is a scam call attempting to be HPD
Area Codes That Start with 7
- 703Area CodeVirginia, VA
- 707Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 708Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 717Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 719Area CodeColorado, CO
- 720Area CodeColorado, CO
- 724Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 727Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 734Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 737Area CodeTexas, TX
- 757Area CodeVirginia, VA
- 762Area CodeGeorgia, GA
- 765Area CodeIndiana, IN
- 769Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 779Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 713 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 713
- % of County
- Fort Bend585,37512%63%
- San Jacinto26,3844%29%
Major Cities Served by 713 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 713
- % of City
- League City83,5601%100%
- Sugar Land78,8171%100%
- The Woodlands93,8471%81%
- Missouri City67,3581%100%
- Mission Bend36,5010%100%
- La Porte33,8000%100%
- Deer Park32,0100%100%
- Cinco Ranch18,2740%100%
- South Houston16,9830%100%
- Pecan Grove15,9630%100%
- New Territory15,1860%100%
- West University Place14,7870%100%
- Texas City45,0991%31%
- Sienna Plantation13,7210%100%
- Four Corners12,3820%100%
- Galena Park10,8870%100%
- Jacinto City10,5530%100%
- Jersey Village7,6200%100%
- San Leon4,9700%100%
- Meadows Place4,6600%100%
- Hunters Creek Village4,3670%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 60%Southwestern Bell
- 2%Tw Telecom
- 2%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 1%Teleport America
- 1%Mcimetro Access Transmission Services
- 1%Mci Worldcom
- 1%Logix Corporation
- 8%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 4%Verizon Wireless
- 1%American Messaging (am)
- 1%Unicom Paging Network
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 713 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 713 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 713 is one of the original area codes established in 1947. It covers the Houston metropolitan area. The 713 area code is getting close to running out of numbers, and a new area code, 832, is being added to the Houston metro area.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 713?
Do you know what time zone Area Code 713 is in? If not, don't worry, you're not alone! A lot of people don't know that the 713 area code is located in the Central Time Zone. That means that the time in 713 is the same as the time in Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio. If you're ever in one of those cities and need to call someone in the 713 area code, make sure you're aware of the time difference!
Are Calls from Area Code 713 a Scam?
Are Calls from Area Code 713 a Scam?There's been a lot of talk lately about calls from area code 713 being a scam. But is that really the case? Are all calls from this area code a scam, or is there more to the story?
In order to answer this question, it's important to first understand what area code 713 actually is. This area code covers Houston, Texas, so any calls from this area code are likely coming from someone in that city.
Now, does that mean that all calls from Houston are a scam? Of course not! There are millions of people living in Houston, and only a small fraction of them are trying to scam you.
So, how can you tell if a call from area code 713 is a scam? Unfortunately, there's no easy answer. There are a lot of scammers out there who are smart enough to spoof their caller ID, making it look like the call is coming from a different area code.
However, there are a few things you can do to help protect yourself from scammers. First, never give out your personal information to someone you don't know. And second, if something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
If you're ever unsure about a call, the best thing to do is just hang up. There's no shame in being cautious, and it's always better to be safe than sorry.