725 Area Code (Nevada) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 725 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 11 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Nevada.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 725
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (725) 234-4168Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudsterhung up
- (725) 333-1585Officer James Jordan Or MorganOfficer James Jordan Or MorganCalled and asked for me. When I said this is she, he hung up
- (725) 333-3576Text/SMSText/SMSSPAM alert This # sent a text message with a link indicating I need to update my shipping address by clicking the link. I did not click the link. This is clearly spam. There is no business name or ID associated with the number.
- (725) 333-4668FraudFraudThis person on Zoosk, a dating site, gave me this number to text him, It is a google voice number. I did not communicate with him.
- (725) 444-1102Wouldn'T Tell MeWouldn'T Tell MeReceived a text from this number requesting that I start an OPEN messaging app account to have conversations with them. I do not have that phone number in my contacts (personal or business), and do not sign up for any messaging apps other than those available via my iPhone or FaceBook/Messenger. Believe this is either a scammer or hacker.
- (725) 444-3025Text/SMSText/SMSIt wasto join a conference call for finical information
- (725) 444-7928Jean, NvJean, NvI get several voicemail messages every few days that are attached to an email stating they are from precision air however the email appears to be from Cox communications. When I call the number it does not go through.
- (725) 666-1430Text/SMSText/SMSThis person used the number to scam me from WhatsApp. Very dangerous, don't talk to them
- (725) 666-7543Danielle Lam From Publishers ClearinghouseDanielle Lam From Publishers ClearinghouseSaid I won $7000 weekly from Publishers Clearing House. Her name was Danielle Lam. Gave me this phone number and my claim number to call back with.
- (725) 666-8896UnknownUnknownScammer called me from this number
- (725) 777-1402Prank CallerPrank CallerHow many complaints do I have to report?
Area Codes That Start with 7
- 701Area CodeNorth Dakota, ND
- 705Area CodeInvalid
- 706Area CodeGeorgia, GA
- 713Area CodeTexas, TX
- 714Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 716Area CodeNew York, NY
- 719Area CodeColorado, CO
- 720Area CodeColorado, CO
- 727Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 740Area CodeOhio, OH
- 747Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 763Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 774Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 780Area CodeInvalid
- 781Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
Major Counties Served by 725 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 725
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 725 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 725
- % of City
- Las Vegas583,7562%100%
- North Las Vegas216,9611%100%
- Sunrise Manor189,3720%100%
- Spring Valley178,3950%100%
- Summerlin South24,0850%100%
- Boulder City15,0233%100%
- Moapa Valley6,9241%100%
- Nellis AFB3,1870%100%
- Sandy Valley2,0511%99%
- Indian Springs9910%56%
- Mount Charleston3570%100%
- Blue Diamond2900%100%
- Moapa Town1,0250%16%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 33%Neutral Tandem-nevada
- 33%Peerless Network
- 11%360networks (usa)
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 725 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 725?
Area code 725 is located in the Western United States. Specifically, it covers the Reno, Nevada metropolitan area. The time zone for this area code is Pacific Standard Time.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 725?
What Is the Origin of Area Code 725?Area code 725 has been in use since 1998. But what is the origin of this area code?
The 725 area code was originally created in 1998 as an overlay for the 702 area code. This was done in order to increase the availability of phone numbers in the Las Vegas area.
The 702 area code was originally created in 1991, and it covered all of Clark County. However, as the population of Las Vegas grew, the 702 area code became increasingly overcrowded.
The 725 area code is now the most heavily populated area code in Nevada. It covers all of Clark County, as well as a small portion of Nye County.
If you are looking for a phone number in the 725 area code, you may have to do a bit of digging. This area code is not as well-known as some of the other area codes in Nevada.
But if you are lucky enough to have a phone number with the 725 area code, you can be sure that you are living in one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in the country.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 725?
Code 725 is a company that provides emergency services in a number of areas. If you need help, Code 725 is there for you. What are some of the areas that Code 725 services?The first area is police services. If you need to report a crime, or if you are in danger and need help, the police are there for you. Code 725 also provides emergency medical services. If you are injured and need help, Code 725 will be there to provide it. Finally, Code 725 also provides fire services. If your home is on fire, Code 725 will be there to help put it out.
Code 725 is there to help you in your time of need. No matter what emergency you are facing, Code 725 is there to help.
Is Area Code 725 Toll Free of Charge?
Are you looking for an area code 725 toll free number? You may be wondering if calling 725 is free of charge. Unfortunately, it is not. While some toll-free numbers do start with the 725 area code, they are not free to call. The cost to call a toll-free number depends on the service provider and the length of the call. So, if you're looking for a toll-free number that starts with 725, be prepared to pay for the call.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 725？
Are you living in area code 725? If so, it's important to be aware of scams that could affect you. While no area is immune to scam artists, those in 725 should be especially vigilant.There are a number of different scams that are common in this area. Some of the most common include:
• Sweepstakes and lottery scams: These scams involve someone calling you and saying you've won a prize, but you have to pay a fee to collect it.
• Tax scams: Someone may call and say that you owe money on your taxes and they can help you pay them. However, this is a scam and you should never give out your personal information to someone you don't know.
• Investment scams: Sometimes people will call and offer to invest your money in a "sure thing" that will make you rich. However, these investments are almost always scams.
• Health insurance scams: This scam usually involves someone calling and offering to sell you health insurance, but the policies are usually not legitimate.
How can you tell if a call is a scam? One of the best ways is to use common sense. If the offer seems too good to be true, it probably is. Be especially wary of calls from people you don't know.
If you're not sure whether a call is a scam, you can always call the police or your local consumer protection agency. They can help you determine if a call is legitimate or not.
Being aware of common scams is the best way to protect yourself from being scammed. If you're vigilant and use your common sense, you can avoid being taken advantage of.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 725?
area code 725 is a known nuisance area code for many people. If you're receiving calls from this area code and don't want to receive any more, there is a way to block them. Here's how: First, open the Phone app on your iPhone.
Next, tap on the Recents tab at the bottom of the app.
Then, scroll through your recent calls and find the one from the number you want to block.
Tap on the blue info button to the right of the number.
From there, tap on Block this Caller.
You will no longer receive calls from that number.