727 Area Code (Florida) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 727 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 17 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Florida.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 727
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (727) 228-7319Clearwater NMSClearwater NMSSOB was rude said he was calling about a law suit against me I said WHAT, I can hear MY hear you, he said well move to a place where you can hear & said you were born in some Podunk State right & I said OMG god go to h**l & hung up. Then called again Saturday morning at 9 a.m. but I didn't answer phone. If I knew where they were I'd go kick some asses.
- (727) 232-2921FaxFaxI then followed the command to have this phone number removed from their calling data base.
- (727) 244-8716Wouldn'T SayWouldn'T SayAsked for the owner, was fishing on craigslist and wanted to know who wrote the ad. Was very rude and condescending
- (727) 245-1742Political callPolitical callThis is some sort of political call. It was a recorded message that was mostly garbled. All I could hear was vote NO for something or other in the November election in Pinellas County, FL
- (727) 258-2221Debt CollectorDebt CollectorThreatened to have me arrested for an old bank account that was opened in my name. I was scared and paid them over $2700. They keep calling me saying I stopped payment on the transaction which I didn't and want more money. I have since found that the account was opened at the time I was incarcerated and could not have possibly opened an account with any bank.
- (727) 284-6195TelemarketerTelemarketerMultiple calls throughout the week. Blocked number. Caller ID says "USA"
- (727) 348-9120Collection AgencyCollection Agencylist to stop calling my home phone number.
- (727) 364-2902MayraMayrathis company resolves judgments for defendants ,,Saved my business thousands of dollars
- (727) 373-7789PCG SCAMMERS Stealing TCA BenefitsPCG SCAMMERS Stealing TCA BenefitsFederal/state benefit recovery scam. Tax refund scam Probation/EBT repayment scam Do not use PCG or JPay to pay anything! Will not be what you think you're paying for. Scam to get your information and identity. Possibly getting you incarcerated while someone else lives as you.
- (727) 469-8811Pinellas County Sheriffs DeptPinellas County Sheriffs DeptWas my missing fiance but when called the number back it says it's not a working number
- (727) 491-5456Not RecognizableNot RecognizableThey have changed number to 3212508481; welcome to deceptive America !
- (727) 535-1554Debt CollectorDebt CollectorHangs up when I answer... called to find out why I am receiving calls and they have no record for my phone number
- (727) 540-2600Allstate Ins PoAllstate Ins PoThis is bizarre. We had an incident where I was trying to use roadside and it was a disaster--no one showing up, dropped calls, etc. Ended up relying on family. Anyway, during the process, one tow service tried to charge me $200 on the phone in advance of their payment from Allstate. I told them nope and hung up. My agent contacted me some days later to ask about the incident. I told her, she was shocked to say the least, told her people to get in touch with me about it (via email) for info. Two days later, I'm getting calls from this company. I didn't answer. Four rapid calls in about 2 minutes, hanging up on voicemail each time.
- (727) 556-7300Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterCall cell phone and land line daily. Do not leave a message. Have blocked number from cell, calls continue
- (727) 808-6387Collection AgencyCollection AgencyI have been on the DO NOT CALL list and continue to receive calls from this company.
- (727) 819-9538The Number Is Currently On Switch Number HDSNFLXA86H. Read More At Http://Www.Callercenter.Com/727-819-9538.Html#Mfx1r8KW1mmeB0kh.99The Number Is Currently On Switch Number HDSNFLXA86H. Read More At Http://Www.Callercenter.Com/727-819-9538.Html#Mfx1r8KW1mmeB0kh.99Let's all call 727 819-2217 to complain. I want a callback from the person or machine at 727-819-9536 - whoever called me. I am sick to death of Robo calls, especially when no one answers a callback to the number dialed from. The calls should be made illegal. Period. We should know who is sponsoring these calls. If I find out who is sponsoring them I will not vote for the candidate. This is simply outrageous. What happened to the $10,000 penalty for unwanted calls? let's all call central marketing at 727 819-2217 to complain. Read more at http://www.callercenter.com I am sick to death of Robo calls, especially when no one answers a call back to the number dialed from. They should be made illegal. Period. If I find out who is sponsoring these calls I will likely not vote for him or her. This is simply outrageous. What happened to the $10,000 penalty for unwanted calls? Read more at http://www.callercenter.com/727-819-9536.html#vAfXFiq3Atvz22cr.99 Read more at http://www.callercenter.com/727-819-9536.html#puuXgpadEba5PYaM.99
- (727) 998-0255UnknownUnknownHudson FL is caller id - anytime i see a city name as caller id its always been some kind of marketing so I've started just taking the phone off hook for an instant to get rid of those calls - in about one minute after that call I recieved a call from 7277898741 caller id, so i assume from the same marketing group and did same off hook & hang up instantly too. I get one real phone call per month, all the rest are marketing usually 2 or more per day - today i've had 2 groups of 2 calls about a minute apart on each.
Area Codes That Start with 7
- 701Area CodeNorth Dakota, ND
- 706Area CodeGeorgia, GA
- 708Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 712Area CodeIowa, IA
- 714Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 715Area CodeWisconsin, WI
- 718Area CodeNew York, NY
- 732Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 737Area CodeTexas, TX
- 747Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 765Area CodeIndiana, IN
- 770Area CodeGeorgia, GA
- 774Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 775Area CodeNevada, NV
- 779Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 727 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 727
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 727 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 727
- % of City
- St. Petersburg244,76915%100%
- Palm Harbor57,4393%100%
- Pinellas Park49,0792%100%
- East Lake30,9623%98%
- Tarpon Springs23,4842%100%
- Bayonet Point23,4671%100%
- Jasmine Estates18,9890%100%
- Safety Harbor16,8841%100%
- West Lealman15,6510%100%
- New Port Richey14,9110%100%
- New Port Richey East10,0360%100%
- Shady Hills11,5233%86%
- St. Pete Beach9,3462%100%
- Beacon Square7,2240%100%
- Treasure Island6,7051%100%
- South Highpoint5,1950%100%
- Kenneth City4,9800%100%
- South Pasadena4,9640%100%
- Moon Lake4,9191%100%
- River Ridge4,7020%100%
- Madeira Beach4,2630%100%
- Indian Rocks Beach4,1130%100%
- Tierra Verde3,7211%100%
- Feather Sound3,4200%100%
- Bay Pines2,9310%100%
- Harbor Bluffs2,8600%100%
- Port Richey2,6710%100%
- Meadow Oaks2,4420%100%
- Redington Shores2,1210%100%
- Heritage Pines2,1360%99%
- Belleair Bluffs2,0310%100%
- Bear Creek1,9480%100%
- Key Vista1,7570%100%
- Belleair Beach1,5600%100%
- Redington Beach1,4270%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 2%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 2%Level 3
- 2%Tw Telecom L/p
- 2%Mci Worldcom
- 10%Verizon Wireless
- 1%Metro PCS
- 1%Halo Wireless Services
- 1%Level 3
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 727 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 727 and Where is It Coming From?
727 is the area code for Pasco, Pinellas, and Hillsborough counties in Florida. It was created on July 1, 1999, and was the first new area code added to Florida since 407 was created in 1996. The 727 area code is expected to run out of phone numbers by the end of 2020, so a new area code, 813, is being planned.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 727?
727 is a telephone area code in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida. It was created on March 1, 1998, as a split from Area Code 813.The 727 area code covers all of Pinellas County and southern Hillsborough County.
The first number assigned in the 727 area code was 586-6000.
727 is in the Eastern Time Zone.
Are Calls from Area Code 727 a Scam?
Area code 727 is located in the Tampa Bay area of Florida. It's been in the news lately because of a wave of scam calls that have been targeting residents in the area. So, are calls from area code 727 a scam?The answer is...it depends. There are a lot of scams that are being run from area code 727, but not all calls from that area code are scams. In fact, many legitimate businesses and organizations are located in that area code.
However, there are a lot of scams that are being run from that area code, so it's important to be vigilant. If you don't know who is calling, don't answer the phone. And if you're not sure whether a call is legitimate, don't give out any personal information.
If you do receive a scam call from area code 727, report it to the FTC. They can help to track down the scammers and shut them down.
What Area Does Code 727 Serve?
Area Code 727 is a geographical area code covering Pinellas County, Florida.727 was created on June 1, 1995, as a split from area code 813. It originally covered all of Pinellas County.
On October 1, 1998, area code 863 was created as an overlay to area code 727.
In October 2000, the western portion of Pinellas County (west of Ulmerton Road) was transferred to area code 813.
Is Area Code 727 Toll Free?
727 is a toll-free area code in the state of Florida. This means that calls made to 727 area code numbers are not charged for the call. This makes it a convenient option for people living in or visiting the area.There are a few things to keep in mind when using 727 as a toll-free area code. First, not all numbers in the 727 area code are toll-free. Only those numbers beginning with 800, 888, 877, 866, or 855 are free of charge. If you are unsure whether a number is toll-free, you can check the white pages or online.
Another thing to be aware of is that not all providers offer free calls to 727 numbers. So, if you are calling from a landline or mobile phone, be sure to check with your provider to see if there is a charge for calling toll-free numbers.
Overall, the 727 area code is a great option for toll-free calling. Whether you are living in the area or just visiting, be sure to take advantage of the free calls!
How to Block Calls from Area Code 727?
How to Block Calls from Area Code 727?Are you getting calls from numbers with the area code 727? If so, you may be wondering how to block these calls. There are a few different ways to do this, depending on your phone and phone service provider.
First, try blocking calls from specific numbers. If you know the number that's calling you, you can add it to your phone's blocked numbers list. This will prevent the number from calling you again.
If you don't know the number, or if you want to block calls from all numbers in the 727 area code, you can try blocking all calls from numbers not in your contacts. This will prevent any calls from numbers not in your contacts from ringing through.
If you have a smartphone, you can also try using a call blocker app. These apps can block calls and texts from specific numbers or area codes.
No matter which method you choose, it's important to be sure to update your phone's settings regularly to ensure that you're still blocking calls from the 727 area code.