732 Area Code (New Jersey) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 732 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 24 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of New Jersey.
New Jersey, NJ
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 732
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (732) 256-5700Prank CallerPrank CallerThey call many, many times a day.
- (732) 313-2513Prison/Jail Collect CallPrison/Jail Collect Callwhen number is call back there is no connection
- (732) 422-5110UnknownUnknownWho is owner of this number
- (732) 460-5093Political callPolitical callIt was a robot.
- (732) 527-3719DesconocidoDesconocidoLlamo haciendose pasar por New Jersey FamilyCare , insistia mucho por saber mi nombre
- (732) 542-3012Premiere GlobalPremiere GlobalOpenTextFaxSvc: 732-542-3012: Today these calls were getting received non-stop in a call center. This is a business.
- (732) 576-3522Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterSPAM
- (732) 576-6235LuisLuisTexted me several times about purchasing my home. Seller beware, I would not recommend "selling" your home to an unknown and unverified individual / company that "text" you with interest.
- (732) 608-2679Unknown New JerseyUnknown New Jerseycalled me 100+ times over a period of 3 hours.
- (732) 641-3115Text/SMSText/SMSService appointment for a car I have never rented or owned.
- (732) 705-1465UnknownUnknownthreatning
- (732) 719-4914Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudsterspam
- (732) 719-6719Lakewood, NJLakewood, NJI received two calls on May 12, 2022 from this number. One was at 4:32 PM and the second was at 6:30 PM. No message was left and I did not answer the calls.
- (732) 724-2383Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThis number keeps calling and hangin up. When I call back I can't
- (732) 776-9777Rasmussen Report / SURVEY SCAM BULLSHlTRasmussen Report / SURVEY SCAM BULLSHlTKeeps calling my home phone
- (732) 791-8207UnknownUnknownCalled then hung up
- (732) 820-3748Spring Lake New JerseySpring Lake New JerseyS*x spam
- (732) 825-6388TelemarketerTelemarketerhas called 4 times so far today and never left a message. number is flagged as possible spam by Verizon mobile.
- (732) 835-4125Text/SMSText/SMSOffering me 100 000USD
- (732) 838-1915Packer TeriousPacker TeriousKnew my name. Start saying it was someone and continued to laugh and say a few other nonsense then hung up.
Area Codes That Start with 7
- 713Area CodeTexas, TX
- 714Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 716Area CodeNew York, NY
- 717Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 718Area CodeNew York, NY
- 724Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 731Area CodeTennessee, TN
- 734Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 740Area CodeOhio, OH
- 762Area CodeGeorgia, GA
- 765Area CodeIndiana, IN
- 769Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 774Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 780Area CodeInvalid
- 786Area CodeFlorida, FL
Major Counties Served by 732 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 732
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 732 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 732
- % of City
- Toms River88,7913%100%
- New Brunswick55,1810%100%
- Perth Amboy50,8141%99%
- Long Branch30,7191%100%
- Old Bridge23,7531%100%
- Point Pleasant18,3920%100%
- Tinton Falls17,8921%100%
- Asbury Park16,1160%100%
- South River16,0080%100%
- Highland Park13,9820%100%
- West Freehold13,6131%100%
- Holiday City-Berkeley12,8310%100%
- Franklin Park13,2950%95%
- Red Bank12,2060%100%
- Bound Brook10,4020%100%
- Kendall Park9,3390%100%
- Pine Lake Park8,7070%100%
- East Franklin8,6690%100%
- South Amboy8,6310%100%
- West Long Branch8,0970%100%
- Crestwood Village7,9070%100%
- Madison Park7,1440%100%
- Laurence Harbor6,5360%100%
- Union Beach6,2450%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 4%Telcove Investment
- 4%Teleport Group - New York
- 2%AT&T Local
- 7%Verizon Wireless
- 3%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 1%Peerless Network
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 732 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 732 and Where is It Coming From?
Area Code 732 is one of the New Jersey area codes. It was created on December 15, 1997, as a split from Area Code 908. 732 covers the central and eastern portions of New Jersey, including the cities of Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth, and Edison. The history of Area Code 732 is a little complicated. It was first created as Area Code 908, but it was split in 1997 to create Area Code 732. However, 732 was later merged with Area Code 908 in 2001. This created a lot of confusion, because people in the 732 area code were technically part of the 908 area code. In 2013, the 908 area code was split again to create Area Code 908. This means that people in the 732 area code are now officially part of the 908 area code.
So why was Area Code 732 created in the first place? The original reasoning was that New Jersey was getting too crowded, and it was becoming difficult to assign phone numbers. The split created three new area codes: 732, 908, and 609.
If you're wondering where the 732 area code came from, it was actually taken from the 732 area code of Pennsylvania. When Area Code 732 was first created, it only covered the central and eastern portions of New Jersey. However, over time, the 732 area code has expanded to include the entire state.
If you're looking for more information on Area Code 732, you can visit the New Jersey area code website.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 732?
Are you wondering what time zone Area Code 732 is in? You're not alone! This area code, which is located in New Jersey, is in the Eastern Time Zone. If you're trying to call someone in this area code, make sure you're aware of the time difference!
Are Calls from Area Code 732 a Scam?
Are calls from area code 732 a scam?Probably the first thing that comes to mind when you see an unfamiliar area code is that it might be a scam call. And unfortunately, that's often the case. Area code 732 is no exception.
One of the most common types of scam calls is when someone calls pretending to be from a company or organization that you do business with. For example, they might say they're from your bank or from the IRS. They might even have some of your personal information, like your account number. Then they'll try to get you to give them your personal information or money.
Another type of scam call is the one where someone calls and asks for money. They might say they're from a charity and need money for something, or they might say they're from a government agency and need money to clear up a problem.
And finally, there are the scam calls where someone tries to sell you something. They might say they're from a company you've never heard of, or they might be offering a deal that's too good to be true.
So what can you do to protect yourself from scam calls?
The best thing you can do is be aware of the different types of scam calls and what to look for. If you get a call from someone you don't know, be suspicious. Don't give them any personal information, and don't agree to buy anything from them.
You can also sign up for a call blocker app. These apps can help you screen calls and identify scam calls.
And finally, if you do get scammed, be sure to report it to the FTC.