737 Area Code (Texas) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 737 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 5 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Texas.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 737
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (737) 247-3465Debt CollectorDebt CollectorTried to explain how I would get it taken care of but was persistent that I pay right there on the phone. Kept explaining that I would need to pay debt and that I couldn't handle it the way I was explaining because I was a little skeptical of them calling so decided I would talk to someone face to face first because I don't trust things like that over the phone.
- (737) 247-8795UnknownUnknownThey had my name and my son's name and asked about a roof repair that I had requested. I did not request a roof repair.
- (737) 279-3999Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThis is the voicemail dictation of the message I was left. Hello my name is Diane I'm calling from the process service department and I'm calling to inform __ ____ __ serve (undisclosed person) ____ legal documents if you need to make any changes to the time or location of the delivery or if you happen to have any questions or concerns regarding the pending case in this is Kurt if you contact the legal _______ office at 888-661-0223 and the reference to file number which is 2022 Dash 6364 this letter does require his immediate attention in order for him to comply with the legal office otherwise __ result in legal proceedings to take place without his knowledge or his participation consider yourself notified have a nice day...
- (737) 777-2645Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterScam number for collecting PII
- (737) 932-7446UnknownUnknownEven with this phone number blocked on my phone, their calls still get through, and they call more than once a day sometimes and 3 times a week sometimes.
Area Codes That Start with 7
- 702Area CodeNevada, NV
- 703Area CodeVirginia, VA
- 715Area CodeWisconsin, WI
- 716Area CodeNew York, NY
- 717Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 720Area CodeColorado, CO
- 724Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 757Area CodeVirginia, VA
- 773Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 774Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 775Area CodeNevada, NV
- 778Area CodeInvalid
- 780Area CodeInvalid
- 785Area CodeKansas, KS
- 786Area CodeFlorida, FL
Major Counties Served by 737 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 737
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 737 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 737
- % of City
- Round Rock99,8871%100%
- Cedar Park48,9370%100%
- San Marcos44,8941%100%
- Brushy Creek21,7640%100%
- Wells Branch12,1200%100%
- Hornsby Bend6,7910%100%
- Camp Swift6,3830%100%
- Lago Vista6,0410%100%
- Shady Hollow5,0040%100%
- Lost Creek4,5090%100%
- Bee Cave3,9250%100%
- Barton Creek3,0770%100%
- West Lake Hills3,0630%100%
- Hudson Bend2,9810%100%
- The Hills2,4720%100%
- Circle D-KC Estates2,3930%100%
- Dripping Springs1,7880%100%
- Buchanan Dam1,5190%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 54%Foremost Telecommunications Corporation
- 23%Logix Corporation
- 8%Austin Bestline Company - Clec
- 8%Grande Networks
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 737 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 737 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 737 is the newest area code in the United States. It was created in October 2017 to serve the growing population in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The new area code will be used in the same geographic area as the 214 and 469 area codes.The 737 area code is coming from the North Texas area, which is one of the fastest-growing regions in the country. The population in the Dallas-Fort Worth area has exploded in recent years, and the new area code is needed to meet the demand for phone numbers.
The 737 area code will be phased in over the next few months. All new phone numbers in the Dallas-Fort Worth area will be assigned the 737 area code, and the 214 and 469 area codes will eventually be retired.
If you live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, be sure to update your contact information with the new 737 area code. And if you have any friends or family in the area, be sure to tell them about the new area code so they can update their contact information too.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 737?
What time zone is area code 737? This is a question that many people have, but not many people know the answer to. Area code 737 is in the Central Standard Time Zone. This means that the time in this area code is GMT-6. If you need to know what time it is in this area code, you can subtract 6 hours from the time in your own time zone.
Are Calls from Area Code 737 a Scam?
Area code 737 is being used in a scam where callers are pretending to be from the IRS. They may threaten you with arrest or legal action if you don't pay taxes that you don't even owe.This is not the first time that this area code has been used in a scam. In the past, it has been used for schemes involving health care products, grants, and loans.
So, how can you tell if a call from area code 737 is a scam? Well, there are a few things you can look for.
First, the caller may try to rush you into making a decision. They may also ask for personal information such as your Social Security number or bank account information.
The caller may also be very aggressive and threatening. They may even use abusive language.
If you receive a call from area code 737, don't hesitate to hang up. You can also report the call to the FTC.
What Area Does Code 737 Serve?
Area code 737 serves the north-central Texas area, including Dallas and Fort Worth. This area code was created in 1997, and it currently has over 5.5 million residents.
Is Area Code 737 Toll Free?
Is area code 737 toll free? This is a question that a lot of people have been asking lately. And the answer is, it depends.There are a few different things that you need to consider when answering this question. The first is what type of call you are making. If you are making a local call, then the answer is no, 737 is not a toll-free area code. However, if you are making a long-distance call, then the answer is yes, 737 is a toll-free area code.
Another thing to consider is who you are calling. If you are calling a business, then the answer is likely no, 737 is not a toll-free area code. However, if you are calling a residential line, then the answer is likely yes, 737 is a toll-free area code.
So, is area code 737 toll free? It depends on a few different things, but in most cases, the answer is yes.
How to Block Calls from Area Code 737?
How to Block Calls from Area Code 737?There may be several reasons why you would want to block calls from area code 737. Maybe you're getting too many calls from telemarketers, or maybe you don't want to be disturbed by people you don't know. Whatever the reason, there are several ways you can go about blocking calls from this area code.
One way to block calls from area code 737 is to use a call blocker app. There are a number of these apps available, and they all work in a different way. Some will allow you to enter the numbers you want to block, while others will use caller ID to automatically block calls from certain area codes.
Another way to block calls from area code 737 is to use your phone's built-in features. Most phones have a feature that allows you to block calls from specific area codes. To use this feature, simply enter the numbers you want to block in your phone's settings.
If you don't want to download an app or use your phone's built-in features, you can also block calls from area code 737 by contacting your phone carrier. Most phone carriers offer a service that allows you to block calls from specific area codes. To use this service, you'll need to contact your carrier and provide them with the numbers you want to block.
No matter which method you choose, blocking calls from area code 737 can be a great way to reduce the amount of telemarketing and spam calls you receive.