763 Area Code (Minnesota) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 763 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 8 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Minnesota.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 763
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (763) 219-8089UnknownUnknown???
- (763) 275-1740Did Not Lev A Name Bye Law SuitDid Not Lev A Name Bye Law SuitNo company name, just stated that they are investigating allegations made with their office and if I don't call by the end of business they will send docs to local sheriff requesting I be detained.
- (763) 307-5394PeerlessPeerlessAuto Warranty Services Scam Call
- (763) 307-5982Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudster+1 (763) 307-6445 This annoying number keeps calling and hanging up
- (763) 334-4680United Health CareUnited Health CareCalled cellphone said he wanted 5 minutes for info. That he was rep for united healthcare. Suspicious immediately told him company does not handle info in this way. Asked him for number I could call back. He said to look on back of my medical card. I then called united healthcare and they had no record of anyone calling said probably fraud. Blocked this call.
- (763) 634-8312Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterSent me a text message that said Safe 1CU fraud Dept: Did you add debit card on Sansung pay device galazyS7 (DECLINE) MA? rEPLY yes OR no. CASE 31765, To Opt Out reply stop. Well first indication this was fraud was not capitalizing fraud. Secondly, they called me as soon as I opted out and ran down all these charges that were being done on my card in Maine (I am in California) Then he says in order to fix this, I need your user name and password to get online to your bank account and your debit card number they are trying to use. I said no, no, I'll just call the fraud number and he yells "can't you just look at the number on the back of your card to see the number I'm calling you from? With that, I hung up....disgusting scammers!!
- (763) 694-8222UnknownUnknownCalled me, I picked up the phone but didn't say anything, neither did they. after about one minute I hung up.
- (763) 957-6301UnknownUnknownThis number keeps calling me and no one talking
Area Codes That Start with 7
- 703Area CodeVirginia, VA
- 705Area CodeInvalid
- 707Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 712Area CodeIowa, IA
- 713Area CodeTexas, TX
- 718Area CodeNew York, NY
- 732Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 734Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 754Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 765Area CodeIndiana, IN
- 769Area CodeMississippi, MS
- 772Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 775Area CodeNevada, NV
- 785Area CodeKansas, KS
- 787Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 763 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 763
- % of County
- Mille Lacs26,0975%12%
Major Cities Served by 763 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 763
- % of City
- Brooklyn Park75,7811%100%
- Maple Grove61,5672%100%
- Coon Rapids61,4761%100%
- Brooklyn Center30,1040%100%
- Elk River22,9742%100%
- New Hope20,3390%100%
- Columbia Heights19,4960%100%
- Golden Valley20,3710%82%
- St. Michael16,3992%100%
- Ham Lake15,2962%100%
- Mounds View12,1550%100%
- East Bethel11,6263%94%
- Big Lake10,0600%100%
- Oak Grove8,0312%100%
- St. Francis7,2181%100%
- Spring Lake Park6,4120%100%
- Lino Lakes20,2161%28%
- Circle Pines4,9180%99%
- Maple Plain1,7680%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 41%Qwest Corporation
- 2%Mcimetro Access Transmission Services
- 2%Enventis Telecom
- 3%Verizon Wireless
- 1%Wireless Venture
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 763 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 763?
Area Code 763 is located in the Central Time Zone. The time zone is 6 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and is daylight saving time (DST) aware.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 763?
763 area code is one of the original area codes established in 1947. It serves the north-central Minnesota area, including the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul.The 763 area code was one of the original area codes set up in 1947, and it has served the north-central Minnesota area since then. Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul are both in 763, as well as most of the suburbs in between.
There have been a few changes to the 763 area code over the years. In 1995, area code 612 was split off from 763. This resulted in a 10-digit dialing format for all calls in the Twin Cities metro area.
In 2017, area code 332 was created as an overlay for 763. This means that all calls within the 763 area code will require the use of 10 digits, even if you are calling someone in the same area code.
If you're moving to the 763 area code, or if you're just visiting, be sure to familiarize yourself with the 10-digit dialing format. It can take a little getting used to, but it's worth it for the convenience of being able to call anyone in the Twin Cities metro area without having to worry about which area code they're in.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 763?
Code 763 is a municipality located in the province of Quebec, Canada. The municipality is made up of two main areas: the urban area and the rural area. The urban area is home to the majority of the population and is where the main services and amenities are located. The rural area is less populated and is home to some agricultural land and forested areas.The main services and amenities in the urban area include: a grocery store, a pharmacy, a bank, a post office, a medical clinic, a municipal office, a fire station, a library, a community center, and a park. The rural area has a few services and amenities, including a grocery store, a post office, and a community center.
The main transportation options in Code 763 are: a municipal bus service, a taxi service, and a railway. The municipal bus service operates within the urban area and connects to the regional bus service. The taxi service operates within the urban area and connects to the regional taxi service. The railway operates within the rural area and connects to the regional railway service.
The main industries in Code 763 are: agriculture, forestry, and tourism. The agriculture industry is concentrated in the rural area and includes: dairy farming, beef cattle farming, hog farming, poultry farming, fruit farming, vegetable farming, and hay production. The forestry industry is concentrated in the rural area and includes: lumber production, pulp and paper production, and sawmill operations. The tourism industry is concentrated in the urban area and includes: accommodations, food services, retail services, and attractions.
So, what areas are serviced by Code 763? The urban area and the rural area. The urban area has the majority of the population and is home to the main services and amenities. The rural area has a few services and amenities, including a grocery store, a post office, and a community center. The main transportation options in Code 763 are: a municipal bus service, a taxi service, and a railway. The main industries in Code 763 are: agriculture,
Is Area Code 763 Toll Free of Charge?
Are you wondering if area code 763 is toll free? The answer is yes! Calls to this area code are toll free, so you don't have to worry about any extra charges on your phone bill. This is great news if you live in the Twin Cities metropolitan area and need to call a business or individual in 763.Just note that there are some areas within 763 that are not toll free, so be sure to check the area code before you dial. For example, if you're calling from Ramsey County but the person you're trying to reach is in Hennepin County, you'll need to use the 763 area code plus the appropriate three-digit prefix.
If you're looking for a toll-free alternative to area code 763, consider using the 866 area code. This area code is free to call from anywhere in the United States, and it's also free to receive calls. So if you need to call someone in the 763 area code, try reaching them at 866 instead.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 763？
Area code 763 is a popular area code in the Twin Cities area. However, it's also a popular area for scammers. So, how can you protect yourself from scams in this area code?Here are a few tips:
1. Be suspicious of unsolicited calls or emails. If you don't know the person, don't trust them.
2. Don't give out your personal information without verifying the source.
3. Don't wire any money without verifying the legitimacy of the request.
4. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
5. Report any suspicious activity to the authorities.
By following these tips, you can help protect yourself from scammers in area code 763.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 763?
Are you getting calls from area code 763 that you don't want? Here's how to block them.There are a few ways to go about this. The easiest is to use the blocking features that are built into your phone. Most phones have a feature that allows you to block specific numbers. You can also block calls from a specific area code.
If your phone doesn't have these features, you can use a call blocker app. There are a number of these apps available, and they all work a little differently. Some will allow you to enter the numbers you want to block, while others use GPS to determine the numbers of callers in your area.
No matter which method you use, it's important to keep your blocker updated. New spam numbers are being added all the time, so you'll need to add them to your list as they come up.
If you're getting a lot of calls from area code 763, it's a good idea to block them. This will help reduce the amount of spam you receive and allow you to focus on the calls that matter.