785 Area Code (Kansas) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 785 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 16 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Kansas.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 785
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (785) 205-1627TelemarketerTelemarketerKeep calling after I have asked them to stop
- (785) 261-9084Hays, KSHays, KSIs filing a complaint REALLY doing anything or a waste of our time?
- (785) 264-6842Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterCalled, I immediately blocked. I already know its a scammer. I've received text message and phone calls all the time which I never answer, click on any link or response ... except last time when I texted them back to kiss my %*^
- (785) 268-7097Marysville, KSMarysville, KSThey sent me a photo of a woman with a message about a get together
- (785) 296-6121TelemarketerTelemarketerThird time John called: he reported that a medical device I had ordered is ready for shipment.
- (785) 301-2837Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterHas been asked to stop calling but calls every few days.
- (785) 363-9476SsiSsiemail from Geek Squad contact number 1 (785) 363-9046. Said my two term was up on my computer protection and that I would be charged $459.99 for the next two years. Well that is not going to happen
- (785) 371-0398No CompanyNo CompanyScammer text arrived at 12:43AM, recorded message with the "code" at 12:45AM
- (785) 377-0714Prison/Jail Collect CallPrison/Jail Collect CallThe message is that we are can have our yearly maintenance fee waived on our timeshare sure!
- (785) 504-9158"PORTFOLIORECOV" Aka Portfolio Recovery Associates"PORTFOLIORECOV" Aka Portfolio Recovery AssociatesCalls Twice a day most days. Leaves no message. Extremely bothersome.
- (785) 783-4113UnknownUnknownCalled no message left weird
- (785) 789-1944Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThis number is offering so call jobs, don't reply to it is a scam.
- (785) 799-3571Home, KSHome, KSRepeatedly calls, all day long. I have answered twice, but the caller/robocaller immdiately hangs up. Annoying and rude
- (785) 799-3578BvmtBvmtKEEPS CALLING WORK PLACE, THEN HANGING UP SOMETIMES WILL ASK FOR PERSON, THEN WE YES HOW CAN WE HELP AND THEY HANG UP
- (785) 830-7630KU EndowmentKU EndowmentReceived a voicemail with a garbled voice singing, "I just want to know..." Caller ID says KUED. Have since blocked this number.
- (785) 851-0286UnknownUnknownB***H
Area Codes That Start with 7
- 702Area CodeNevada, NV
- 703Area CodeVirginia, VA
- 706Area CodeGeorgia, GA
- 708Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 713Area CodeTexas, TX
- 715Area CodeWisconsin, WI
- 717Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 718Area CodeNew York, NY
- 720Area CodeColorado, CO
- 725Area CodeNevada, NV
- 737Area CodeTexas, TX
- 757Area CodeVirginia, VA
- 772Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 781Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 787Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 785 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 785
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 785 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 785
- % of City
- Junction City23,3530%100%
- Fort Riley7,7610%100%
- Baldwin City4,5150%100%
- Clay Center4,3340%100%
- Osage City2,9430%100%
- St. Marys2,6270%100%
- Smith Center1,6650%100%
- Grandview Plaza1,5600%100%
- Hill City1,4740%100%
- Ness City1,4490%100%
- Silver Lake1,4390%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 23%Southwestern Bell
- 6%Level 3
- 3%Twin Valley Telephone
- 2%Jbn Telephone
- 2%Golden Belt Telephone Association
- 9%Verizon Wireless
- 2%United States Cellular -
- 2%Nex-tech Wireless
- 1%Ne Colorado Cellular
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 785 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 785?
785 is the area code for Kansas. The area code is based in the Central Time Zone.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 785?
785 is one of the original area codes established in 1947. It covers most of the state of Kansas. The area code was created as part of the North American Numbering Plan (NANP) and is one of the first three area codes established in the plan.The area code was assigned to the state of Kansas because it was the most western state in the original numbering plan. The other original area codes were 212 in New York City and 305 in Miami.
The area code has seen several changes over the years. In 1996, area code 913 was split off of 785. This created a large area code boundary in the middle of the state. In 2001, area code 620 was split off of 785. This created a second large area code boundary in the eastern part of the state.
Today, 785 is the only area code in Kansas. It is expected to stay in use until at least 2020.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 785?
Code 785 is a company that provides services to a number of areas. Some of the areas that they service include: - Business consulting
- Website design and development
- Marketing and advertising
- Event organization
Code 785 has a lot of experience in providing services to a number of different industries. This makes them a great choice for businesses who are looking for a one-stop-shop for all their needs. Code 785 can help with anything from developing a website to organizing an event.
If you're looking for a company that can provide comprehensive services, then Code 785 is a good choice. They have a lot of experience and are passionate about providing high-quality services to their clients.
Is Area Code 785 Toll Free of Charge?
Area code 785 is located in the state of Kansas. It is a toll-free area code, which means that callers within this area code do not have to pay for any calls they make. This is a great thing for residents and businesses in the area, as it eliminates one of the costs of making calls.There are a number of benefits to having a toll-free area code. For one, it makes it easier for people to contact businesses and individuals in the area. It also helps to promote the area, as people who are looking for a place to live or do business may be more likely to choose an area code that is toll-free.
There are a number of other toll-free area codes in the United States, including area codes 844, 855, and 877. These area codes are all great options for people who want to save money on their telephone bills.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 785？
Area code 785 is one of the newer area codes in the United States. It was created in 2001, and it covers most of the western and central parts of Kansas. Because it is a newer area code, it may not have the same level of scam protection as some of the older area codes. If you are living in or visiting the area code 785, it is important to be aware of the common scams that are being perpetrated in this area.One of the most common scams in area code 785 is the fake lottery scam. In this scam, the perpetrator calls the victim and tells them that they have won a large lottery prize. They then ask the victim to send them some money so that they can collect the prize. Of course, the victim never receives any prize money, and they have lost their money.
Another common scam in this area is the romance scam. In this scam, the perpetrator contacts the victim online and starts a relationship with them. They then ask the victim to send them money, often for travel expenses. Once the victim sends the money, the perpetrator disappears and the relationship is never heard from again.
There are many other scams that are being perpetrated in area code 785, so it is important to be vigilant when using your phone or the internet in this area. By being aware of the scams that are happening, you can protect yourself from being scammed.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 785?
Are you getting unwanted calls from area code 785? If you are, there are a few ways you can block them.The first way is to use the National Do Not Call Registry. The National Do Not Call Registry is a database of phone numbers that telemarketers are not allowed to call. To add your number to the registry, visit donotcall.gov or call 1-888-382-1222.
Another way to block unwanted calls is to use a call blocker. A call blocker is a device that you can attach to your phone that will filter out calls that you don't want to answer. There are a number of different call blockers available, so you can find one that fits your needs.
If you're getting calls from area code 785, there are a few ways you can block them. The National Do Not Call Registry is a good place to start, and there are also a number of call blocker devices available.