786 Area Code (Florida) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 786 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 17 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Florida.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 786
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (786) 204-4358Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThis number keeps calling I won't answer as I don't know it. I called the number back from a land line and I just "this number is not answering." then you get the three tone beeps.
- (786) 263-5860Prison/Jail Collect CallPrison/Jail Collect CallCalling at 4 A.M and continued to call up until 7 A.M. no matter how many times after being hung up. After answering one of the calls, it was revealed to be a robocall.
- (786) 309-8350Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterI recieved this number in a scammer email
- (786) 408-8365Miami FLMiami FLkeeps calling, leaves voice mail
- (786) 422-0202Text/SMSText/SMSI was contacted by someone who asked if I had applied for the Green Card to enter the USA, however I'm not sure if this call is a real thing or a fake but he asked me for some information about me like my name, how old I have and what school I did, after which the line fell. I tried to call back and a registration asked me to send an e-mail to the company ... I repeat I don't know if this is real or fake, but they asked me to contact USACGO by e-mail.
- (786) 465-7581Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterUnknown telephone number. Did NOT pick up.
- (786) 475-1445Ameri SaveAmeri SaveThey sent a check to my bank and it has my bank account locked up and now I owe even more money
- (786) 480-8654Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudsterhe has done some bad and vulgar messegaes related to ses
- (786) 536-4360Political callPolitical callContinually call with a recorded message.
- (786) 540-7935Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterGot email indicating I owe $499. for Windows Defender with Microsoft. there was a phone number to call to get this bill removed from payment and to get credit to credit card. When they said they could not give the last four numbers on the credit card I knew it was a fraud. They want your credit card number. Beware !! Beware !! When I told this person I was going to call the FBI, that he was fraud he hung up.
- (786) 563-7435Potentail SpamPotentail SpamJust keeps calling 2-10 times a day. The worst part is my spam filter doesn't catch it so I have it blocked but they still seem to call.
- (786) 565-4661UnknownUnknownRobo call claiming I requested a verification code and it gave me a string of numbers and to call back if I didn't request the code. Clearly an ID theft scam call.
- (786) 607-1806TelemarketerTelemarketerHarassment
- (786) 629-6285UnknownUnknownrobo caller
- (786) 705-7195Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterAnswered the phone aand I asked who was calling and the female asked me how I was doing today and that she was calling from Mountain View Medical.I told her that it was 7am in the desert and not to call me again. Did NOT wait for any reply and I hung up.Lots of chatter in the background and am sure it was a bogus call.
- (786) 732-3021Text/SMSText/SMSI did not answer the call because I have received calls from the same number previously. They keep harassing me. I do not want any of their solicited services
- (786) 977-8620Text/SMSText/SMSNo, did not call. Only sent a text to us.
Area Codes That Start with 7
- 701Area CodeNorth Dakota, ND
- 702Area CodeNevada, NV
- 707Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 712Area CodeIowa, IA
- 716Area CodeNew York, NY
- 720Area CodeColorado, CO
- 734Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 740Area CodeOhio, OH
- 747Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 762Area CodeGeorgia, GA
- 765Area CodeIndiana, IN
- 772Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 774Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 780Area CodeInvalid
- 781Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
Major Counties Served by 786 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 786
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 786 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 786
- % of City
- Miami Gardens107,1670%100%
- Miami Beach87,7790%97%
- North Miami58,7860%100%
- Kendale Lakes56,1480%100%
- The Hammocks51,0030%100%
- Country Club47,1050%100%
- North Miami Beach41,5230%100%
- Cutler Bay40,2860%100%
- Kendall West36,1540%100%
- South Miami Heights35,6960%100%
- West Little River34,6990%100%
- Golden Glades33,1450%100%
- Richmond West31,9730%100%
- Miami Lakes29,3610%100%
- University Park26,9950%100%
- Key West24,6490%100%
- Coral Terrace24,3760%100%
- Palmetto Bay23,4100%100%
- The Crossings22,7580%100%
- Leisure City22,6550%100%
- Hialeah Gardens21,7440%100%
- Ives Estates19,5250%100%
- Coral Gables46,7800%38%
- Glenvar Heights16,8980%100%
- Country Walk15,9970%100%
- Sunny Isles Beach20,8320%74%
- Three Lakes15,0470%100%
- Miami Springs13,8090%100%
- Palmetto Estates13,5350%100%
- Olympia Heights13,4880%100%
- Key Biscayne12,3440%97%
- Westwood Lakes11,8380%100%
- South Miami11,6570%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 11%Southern Bell Tel &
- 3%Bandwidthcom Clec
- 3%Metro PCS
- 3%Florida Digital Network
- 3%Level 3
- 2%Comcast Phone
- 13%Omnipoint Miami E License
- 10%Metro PCS
- 6%Verizon Wireless
- 2%Abc Paging City Beepers
- 1%Priority Paging
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 786 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 786 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 786 is a U.S. telephone area code that was created on July 1, 1997, as a split from area code 305. The area code covers Miami-Dade County and the Florida Keys in Florida.The area code was intended for numbering relief to the 305 area code, which was becoming overloaded. However, because of number portability, the 786 area code has been used for new numbers in the 305 area code's service area, as well as for numbers in former area code 954.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 786?
Do you know what time zone your phone number is in? If you don't know, don't worry! We're here to help. In this blog, we're going to explain what time zone Area Code 786 is in.786 is in the Eastern Standard Time Zone. This means that the time in 786 is the same as the time in New York City and Boston. If it's noon in 786, it's also noon in New York City and Boston.
If you're trying to call someone in 786, make sure you're calling during the right time of day. If it's midnight in 786, it's also midnight in New York City and Boston. If it's 8:00 PM in 786, it's also 8:00 PM in New York City and Boston.
Are Calls from Area Code 786 a Scam?
Are Calls from Area Code 786 a Scam?There's a lot of talk lately about calls from area code 786 being a scam. But is that really the case? Are all calls from this area code a scam, or is it just a few bad apples that are giving the rest of the area code a bad reputation?
To answer this question, we first need to take a look at what area code 786 covers. The 786 area code is located in Miami-Dade County, Florida. So, the majority of calls from this area code are going to be coming from Miami or one of the surrounding suburbs.
Now, Miami is a huge city, and it's no surprise that it would have its fair share of scammers. In fact, Miami is ranked as one of the top 20 cities in the United States for scam calls. But that doesn't mean that all calls from area code 786 are scams. There are plenty of legitimate businesses and individuals in Miami who are using this area code.
Just because a call is coming from area code 786 doesn't mean that it's a scam. You need to take a closer look at the number that's calling you to determine if it's a scammer or not. If you're not sure, you can always hang up and call the number back to see if it's legitimate.
If you're ever unsure about a call, it's always best to err on the side of caution and not answer it. And if you do get scammed by a caller from area code 786, be sure to report the scam to the FTC.
What Area Does Code 786 Serve?
What is code 786?Code 786 is a police code used in the United States to indicate a mental health emergency.
What area does code 786 serve?
Code 786 is used in various areas around the United States to indicate a mental health emergency.
Is Area Code 786 Toll Free?
Like all other area codes, whether a 786 area code is toll free or not depends on the location within the code. Generally, if you are calling from within 786, there is no charge for the call. However, if you are calling from outside the area code, you may be charged for the call.
How to Block Calls from Area Code 786?
Are you getting calls from an area code 786? If so, you may want to know how to block them. Blocking calls from a specific area code is actually quite easy. Here are the steps to take: 1. First, open the Phone app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on the “Recents” tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Swipe left on the number you want to block.
4. Tap on the “More” button.
5. Tap on the “Block this Caller” button.
That’s it! The number will be added to your blocked list, and you will no longer receive calls from it. If you ever want to unblock a number, just follow these same steps and tap on the “Unblock this Caller” button.