803 Area Code (South Carolina) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 803 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 12 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of South Carolina.
South Carolina, SC
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 803
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (803) 281-3006893-281-3006893-281-3006called my cell phone. I did not answer. They left no message
- (803) 335-2540BcbsscBcbsscScam call
- (803) 335-2859Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterCalls every single day
- (803) 335-4350Prison/Jail Collect CallPrison/Jail Collect Callis connected to house 122 E.
- (803) 335-5236Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterSaid they found fraudulent things on my account. Press 1 to speak with someone. I hung up.
- (803) 336-5716RyanRyanThreatened to expose intimate pics if I didn't do what he said.
- (803) 366-0927When I call the number back it is not in service.
- (803) 434-8232Political callPolitical callHe said they are attempting to reach me to collect a debt to or file a law suit.
- (803) 510-5509Prank CallerPrank CallerWhen I attempt to call them back, the call disconects
- (803) 524-0596Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThis person harasses for money in exchange for fraudulent cases
- (803) 618-3796Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterCalled multiple times within a 5 min window.
- (803) 702-8645SurveySurveyI want them to stop!
Area Codes That Start with 8
- 806Area CodeTexas, TX
- 807Area CodeInvalid
- 808Area CodeHawaii, HI
- 813Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 814Area CodePennsylvania, PA
- 815Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 818Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 828Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 830Area CodeTexas, TX
- 845Area CodeNew York, NY
- 858Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 859Area CodeKentucky, KY
- 870Area CodeArkansas, AR
- 877Area CodeInvalid
- 888Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 803 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 803
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 803 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 803
- % of City
- Rock Hill66,1540%100%
- North Augusta21,3480%100%
- St. Andrews20,4930%100%
- Seven Oaks15,1440%100%
- West Columbia14,9880%100%
- Fort Mill10,8110%100%
- Forest Acres10,3610%100%
- Oak Grove10,2910%100%
- Red Bank9,6170%100%
- Lake Wylie8,8410%100%
- Tega Cay7,6200%100%
- Lake Murray of Richland5,4840%100%
- India Hook3,3280%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 26%Southern Bell Tel &
- 4%Frontier Of The Carolinas
- 3%Level 3
- 3%Farmers Telephone Cooperative
- 2%Time Warner Cbl
- 12%Verizon Wireless
- 2%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 1%Powertel Atlanta Licenses
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 803 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 803?
803 is a telephone area code in the U.S. state of South Carolina. It covers most of the eastern third of the state, from the Atlantic coast to the border with Georgia.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 803?
803 is one of the original area codes created in 1947. It covers the central portion of South Carolina, including the capital city of Columbia.803 originally covered only the northwestern corner of the state. In 1953, the area code was split, and a new 803 area code was created for the central part of the state.
The 803 area code has seen several changes over the years. In 1990, it was split again, and a new 803 area code was created for the eastern portion of the state. In 2001, the 803 area code was merged with the 864 area code, and the 803 area code was reduced to its current size.
The 803 area code is now one of the longest-running area codes in the country. It is also one of the most heavily populated area codes, with more than 2.5 million people living in the 803 area code.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 803?
Are you looking for an affordable and reliable transportation service in the Code 803 area? If so, you're in luck! Code 803 offers affordable and convenient transportation services to residents and businesses in the area.What areas are Code 803 services available in? The service area includes the following zip codes: 27601, 27602, 27603, 27604, 27605, 27606, 27607, 27608, 27609, 27610, 27611, 27612, 27613, 27614, 27615, 27616, 27617, 27619, 27620, 27621, 27622, 27623, 27624, 27625, 27626, 27627, 27628, 27629, 27630, 27631, 27632, 27633, 27634, 27635, 27636, 27637, 27638, 27639, 27640, 27641, 27642, 27643, 27644, 27645, 27646, 27647, 27648, 27649, 27650, 27651, 27652, 27653, 27654, 27655, 27656, 27657, 27658, 27659, 27660, 27661, 27662, 27663, 27664, 27665, 27666, 27667, 27668, 27669, 27670, 27671, 27672, 27673, 27674, 27675, 27676, 27677, 27678, 27679, 27680, 27681, 27682, 27683, 27684, 27685, 27686, 27687, 27688, 27689, 27690, 27691, 27692, 27693, 27694, 27695, 27696, 27697, 27698, 27699.
What services does Code 803 offer? The company offers a variety of transportation services, including but not limited to the following:
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Business transportation
- Event transportation
- Local and long-distance transportation
How much does Code 803 charge for their services? The company offers very affordable rates, and most services are priced at $25 or less per trip.
What are the company's hours of operation? Code 803 is open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The company is closed on the weekends.
If you're in need of a reliable and affordable transportation service
Is Area Code 803 Toll Free of Charge?
Area code 803 is toll free of charge. This means that calls made to this area code are not charged for. This is a great feature for those who live in this area code, as they can call anyone for free. This is also a great feature for businesses in this area code, as they can contact customers without having to worry about expensive call charges.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 803？
803 scams are becoming more and more common. Here are a few ways to help you spot them.1. Be suspicious of unsolicited calls or emails. If you don't know who is calling you, don't answer. And if you don't know who the email is from, don't open it.
2. Don't give away your personal information. This includes your Social Security number, bank account information, and credit card numbers.
3. Be aware of what the caller is asking for. Legitimate businesses will not ask for your personal information or for you to wire money.
4. Double-check the numbers. If you're not sure if the call is coming from 803, check the area code before you answer.
5. Hang up if it feels like a scam. If something doesn't feel right, it probably isn't. Trust your intuition and hang up.
By following these tips, you can help protect yourself from scams in 803.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 803?
If you've been getting unwanted calls from area code 803, you're not alone. This area code is being used by spammers and telemarketing companies to call people all over the country. Luckily, there are a few ways that you can block these calls.One way to block calls from area code 803 is to use the National Do Not Call Registry. This registry is a list of phone numbers that telemarketers are not allowed to call. You can register your number on the National Do Not Call Registry by visiting donotcall.gov or by calling 1-888-382-1222.
Another way to block calls from area code 803 is to use a call blocker app. There are a number of call blocker apps available for download, and many of them allow you to block calls from specific area codes.
If you're receiving unwanted calls from area code 803, there are a few ways that you can block them. Try using the National Do Not Call Registry or a call blocker app.