804 Area Code (Virginia) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 804 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 14 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Virginia.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 804
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (804) 200-7300FaxFaxWhen I call the number on the caller ID back, it is a recorded message in Spanish.
- (804) 208-0303Orlando CarterOrlando CarterGetting a call from this number everyday . Never leaves a message and calls multiple times a day regardless of day of the week. Interrupts the work day, calls on holidays and during church on sundays. Annoying please stop!
- (804) 220-6980Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterSaying I got loan approval for $39k. will keep it in "pending" status. This is the 5th time they've called me (all from different numbers) and left a voicemail. I keep blocking but they keep calling back.
- (804) 298-2427Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterPublisher clearing house scam
- (804) 329-7775UnknownUnknownKeeps calling me.
- (804) 354-7000Anthem Blue CrossAnthem Blue CrossI got a call while sleeping and the woman told me they did not get my information. Very important fax! I tried to call the number back to get her name and reason for the call and I can't get through and leave a voicemail. She kind of mumbled and I wasn't fully awake. Now I don't know if the information was received and who she was and what she wanted and cannot get through to find out. Number comes up as Anthem. This company is completely secretive and everyone refuses to take responsibility and blows it off onto the other department. I had an emergency and was also was never told I could have a penalty for not having prescription coverage (which I had no idea that you could get "only" prescription insurance) and the hold up was due to a mistake by SSA. I was told by SSA that during the hold up I could not acquire a penalty due to their taking the 6 months to decide and realize their mistake but low and behold: I got one! Now no one will look into this and realize that this penalty is unfair and wrong.
- (804) 368-3668Collection AgencyCollection AgencyAttempts to call the number back do not go through and no company identification is ever provided.
- (804) 489-3322Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterKept calling me
- (804) 588-3159VerizonVerizonBundle.
- (804) 593-1908Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterKeeps calling my cell phone. Only the number shows up on the caller ID. I answer and there is dead silence on other end. Calls multiple times and does not leave a message. Has to be a Robo caller.
- (804) 620-6054Did Not DiscloseDid Not Disclosemechanical voice recording
- (804) 649-0761Debt CollectorDebt CollectorAttempting to collect money from me
- (804) 683-7967Debt CollectorDebt CollectorMe aap se friendship.
- (804) 861-1027Don't know how they obtained my cell phone #.
Area Codes That Start with 8
- 805Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 807Area CodeInvalid
- 810Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 815Area CodeIllinois, IL
- 816Area CodeMissouri, MO
- 819Area CodeInvalid
- 832Area CodeTexas, TX
- 845Area CodeNew York, NY
- 850Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 855Area CodeInvalid
- 856Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 860Area CodeConnecticut, CT
- 863Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 870Area CodeArkansas, AR
- 878Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 804 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 804
- % of County
- Prince George35,7254%91%
- Colonial Heights17,4110%100%
- New Kent18,4293%90%
- King William15,9354%100%
- Charles City7,2563%100%
- King and Queen6,9455%98%
Major Cities Served by 804 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 804
- % of City
- Short Pump24,7290%100%
- Colonial Heights17,4110%100%
- Bon Air16,3660%100%
- Highland Springs15,7110%100%
- East Highland Park14,7960%100%
- Glen Allen14,7740%100%
- Gloucester Point9,4020%100%
- Lake Land'Or4,2230%100%
- Colonial Beach3,5420%98%
- Fort Lee3,3930%100%
- West Point3,3060%100%
- Gloucester Courthouse2,9510%100%
- Lake Caroline2,2600%100%
- Prince George2,0660%100%
- Central Garage1,3180%100%
- Bowling Green1,1110%100%
- Amelia Court House1,0990%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 7%Cavalier Telephone
- 6%Verizon South-va (contel)
- 3%Comcast Phone
- 2%Level 3
- 2%Us Lec
- 14%Verizon Wireless
- 2%Omnipoint Cap Operations
- 2%Virginia PCS Alliance, LC
- 1%Level 3
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 804 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 804 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 804 is a telephone area code in the eastern United States. It is one of the original area codes established in October 1947.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 804?
Area code 804 is located in the Eastern Time Zone. This time zone is in the Eastern part of the United States, and it covers the states of Virginia and West Virginia. The time zone is also bordered by the Atlantic Ocean.
Are Calls from Area Code 804 a Scam?
Area code 804 is one of the original area codes assigned in Virginia. It serves the Richmond and Petersburg metro areas. But, with the proliferation of cell phones and VoIP, there have been reports of scam calls coming from this area code.So, is it safe to answer calls from this area code?
The short answer is, it depends. If you know the caller, then it's probably safe to answer. But, if you don't know the caller, it's best to hang up.
There have been reports of scam calls coming from area code 804. These calls may be from someone trying to scam you, or they may be telemarketing calls.
If you don't know the caller, it's best to hang up. Don't give out any personal information, and don't agree to any offers that seem too good to be true.
If you think you may have been scammed by a call from area code 804, report it to the FTC.
What Area Does Code 804 Serve?
Code 804 is an area code found in the United States state of Virginia. It serves the Commonwealth of Virginia, specifically the areas of Fairfax, Loudoun, Prince William, and Stafford counties. The code was created in 2000 as a result of the increasing population in these areas.
Is Area Code 804 Toll Free?
Are you wondering if area code 804 is toll free? The answer is no, it is not toll free. Calls made to this area code will be charged according to your telephone service plan.
How to Block Calls from Area Code 804?
If you're receiving calls from area code 804, you may want to block them. Here are a few ways to do that: 1. Block Calls on Your Phone
If you have an iPhone, you can block calls from a certain area code by going to Settings > Phone > Blocked and adding the area code you want to block.
If you have an Android phone, you can do the same thing by going to Settings > Call Settings > Blocked Numbers.
2. Use a Traditional Home Phone Service Provider
If you have a traditional home phone service provider, you can usually block calls from a certain area code by dialing *67 before the number you want to call.
3. Use an Internet-Based Home Phone Service Provider
If you use an internet-based home phone service provider, you can usually block calls from a certain area code by logging into your account and adding the number you want to block.