806 Area Code (Texas) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 806 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 13 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Texas.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 806
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (806) 223-4161Political callPolitical callClaims to be in the shipping department of Emergency Medical Alert.
- (806) 224-2600Debt CollectorDebt CollectorCaller was foreign and spoke very quickly. There was quite a bit of loud talking in the background. Caller claimed to be from Amazon. Said I had $3K + charges ordered to my account. COMPLETE SCAM / PHISHING CALL. DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY SENSITIVE DATA: SSN, BANK ACCT, etc.
- (806) 252-9009Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterIt says it's has my call forwarding and possibly tapped my phone My call forwarding is turned off and I've blocked the number. What is this about
- (806) 279-1361Officer Ham?Officer Ham?An officer by the name of officer ham called me on this number and said that a vehicle I saw that was wrecked was in fact not wrecked and the person was not hired drunk they just had a misfunction malfunction and I don't know he's weird and instead of the car was still there in a couple days they would stick her it everything about the callback was weird I was just trying to call it in to make sure that nobody was hurt cuz there is hazards on the truck was still running but nobody was in it and it obviously been wrecked!?
- (806) 329-4572Supposedly Ebay But I'M Sure It Is NotSupposedly Ebay But I'M Sure It Is NotI called Ebay or rather what was the first listing on Google under contact Ebay customer service and a press now button to call them I thought the number was an 800 number but looking at it again it was not 800 but instead 808 area code 435-2486 the person was answering my questions and being very helpful until he said that I have to verify my account for Ebay and go to the play store and download team viewer quick support.When I saw something about crypto currency come up I got Leary so I made like the phone disconnected and he called me right back and I got his number and made like it disconnected again and I called his number back and he answered. I know that calling Ebay I would not get the same person back so I knew it was some type of a scam.
- (806) 370-1261Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThe robo caller said I was being called because I am "the weekly winner of a million dollars," and I needed to call Publishers Clearing House to collect. Hahaha I thought Publishers Clearing House was supposed to come to my door with balloons, and an oversized check in the amount of a million dollars. I received all this information via voicemail message, as I did not answer the call when the caller ID indicated the caller to be "pch." No capital letters etc. I could tell the call was bogus. Is it my Imagination, or are the amount of BS calls increasing??
- (806) 414-3557Account ServicesAccount ServicesCredit Card scammer
- (806) 421-4974Text/SMSText/SMSNo
- (806) 472-4351TelemarketerTelemarketerContinious calling till late
- (806) 498-5738Text/SMSText/SMSI’d like to know if this number can be traced to the US or to Scotland UK?
- (806) 553-6265FaxFaxI reported this same number before but thought it was a solar energy company.
- (806) 686-2565UnknownUnknownScam
- (806) 762-2090CdiCdiI need them to stop calling me.
Area Codes That Start with 8
- 801Area CodeUtah, UT
- 802Area CodeVermont, VT
- 805Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 807Area CodeInvalid
- 808Area CodeHawaii, HI
- 810Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 813Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 819Area CodeInvalid
- 830Area CodeTexas, TX
- 831Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 833Area CodeInvalid
- 843Area CodeSouth Carolina, SC
- 855Area CodeInvalid
- 863Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 864Area CodeSouth Carolina, SC
Major Counties Served by 806 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 806
- % of County
- Deaf Smith19,3724%100%
Major Cities Served by 806 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 806
- % of City
- Denver City4,4790%92%
- Hale Center2,2520%100%
- Seth Ward2,0250%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 20%Southwestern Bell
- 13%Windstream Comm Sw
- 4%Level 3
- 3%South Plains Telephone Cooperative
- 3%Cap Rock Telephone Cooperative
- 8%Verizon Wireless
- 2%Plateau Telecommunications
- 2%Flat Wireless
- 1%Zeus Wireless
- 1%Halo Wireless
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 806 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 806 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 806 was first put into service on November 15, 1997. It is the latest area code to be assigned to the Texas area. The 806 area code includes the following counties: Bailey, Briscoe, Castro, Childress, Collingsworth, Cottle, Crosby, Floyd, Foard, Garza, Hale, Hockley, King, Lamb, Lubbock, Motley, Ochiltree, Parmer, Potter, Randall, Swisher, and Wheeler. The 806 area code is a large and rural area, and it is expected to continue to grow.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 806?
806 is a Texas area code that covers a large swath of the western part of the state. If you're trying to call someone in the 806 area code and you're not sure what time zone they're in, you'll need to do a little bit of research.The 806 area code is in the Mountain Time Zone. This means that the time zone spans from the Montana border all the way down to the Texas-Mexico border. Depending on where in the 806 area code you are, the time zone might be ahead or behind of your local time zone.
If you're not sure what time zone an area code is in, there are a few resources you can consult. The first is the Time Zone Database, which has a list of all the time zones in the world and the dates they started and ended. You can also check out the Time Zone Converter, which will let you convert from one time zone to another.
No matter what time zone an area code is in, it's always important to be aware of the time difference. This can help you avoid calling someone at an inconvenient time, or make sure you're up for that conference call.
Are Calls from Area Code 806 a Scam?
Since area code 806 started being used in the late 1990s, there have been numerous reports of scam calls coming from that area code. In many cases, people have reported that they received calls from someone who claimed to be from the IRS, and that they were owed money.However, it's important to remember that not all calls from area code 806 are scams. There are legitimate businesses and organizations located in that area, and they may use that area code when contacting people.
If you're not sure whether a call is from a scammer or not, it's always best to hang up and call the organization or business back using the number you have for them. That way, you can be sure that you're talking to the right people.
What Area Does Code 806 Serve?
Code 806 is a state highway in the US state of Texas. The highway begins at FM 236 in the town of Somerset and ends at I-10 in the town of Poteet.What area does Code 806 serve? The highway runs from FM 236 in the town of Somerset to I-10 in the town of Poteet. It serves as a vital link between these two towns and the surrounding areas.
Is Area Code 806 Toll Free?
Area code 806 is not a toll-free area code. Calls to 806 numbers from within the United States will incur a fee, depending on your phone plan. If you're calling from outside the United States, the rate will vary depending on your location.
How to Block Calls from Area Code 806?
Area code 806 is one of the most common area codes in the United States. It is the area code for the Texas Panhandle. If you are receiving unwanted calls from this area code, you may want to block them. Here is how to do it.The first thing you need to do is identify the number that is calling you from area code 806. You can do this by looking up the number in a phone book or online. Once you have the number, you need to block it.
There are a few ways to do this. One way is to contact your phone service provider and ask them to block the number. Another way is to use a call blocker app. There are a number of these apps available, and they are usually free.
Finally, you can also block calls from area code 806 by adding the number to your blacklist. This is a list of numbers that you do not want to receive calls from. You can add numbers to your blacklist on your phone or on a website.
If you are receiving unwanted calls from area code 806, there are a number of ways to block them. Try one of the methods listed above to get rid of the calls.