818 Area Code (California) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 818 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 23 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of California.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 818
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (818) 201-8690TelemarketerTelemarketerI have asked them 4 times to stop calling.
- (818) 280-8947AmerisaveAmerisaveAnother UNSOLICITED Call from Phone Number That Caller ID Shows as Amerisave. I am unsure if this is actually Amerisave or a Scam Artist using their caller ID. Regardless, I have Never Contacted Amerisave asking them for any kind or help nor do I have any business with them. I started getting phone calls showing Amerisave as the caller ID in the afternoon on 3/29/22 and they have been calling me relentlessly since then. I have never answered any of their phone calls or called them back so since today is 4/05/22 and they have called again from a phone number that I have already blocked all I can say is this has become Blatant, Malicious Harassment on their part. Not sure what it will take for these jerks to get it through their heads, I AM NOT INTERESTED. Makes me think that this is Not a Legitimate Business Call but Rather Coming from SCAM ARTISTS Phishing for People's Information to Use for Identity Theft and Mortgage Fraud. They need to find someone else to SCAM because their calls have been escalated to the Security Team for my phone service provider, a Police report has been filed and several other government agencies have also been contacted. I will be seeing them in court and seeking damages for their relentless harassment.
- (818) 296-0106Amerisave/Scam CallAmerisave/Scam CallOne of a several calls today about an online application that I supposedly filled out for a Mortgage. I DID NOT. If I did need this kind of help I would contact a Legitimate Real Estate Agent and ask fir their help not seek help from some Freaking SCAM ARTIST who fakes a Caller ID and Calls me out of the blue. The Phone Number has been Blocked and Flagged as SPAM, but it doesn't matter what phone number these Jackasses call from, Their Call is Not Getting Through and No One In MY Household Is Going to Fall for Their SCAM. Find another Sucker LOSERS!!!!!
- (818) 296-9158Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterNot sure Person Recording / robocall Comments Caller's Name/Company Caller Type Was this a person or
- (818) 316-1805Collection AgencyCollection AgencyMixed my number up with the number that call me
- (818) 334-2621Glendale , CA.Glendale , CA.They call daily and do not leave messages
- (818) 334-6357William MorrisonWilliam MorrisonI received the same email yesterday....I hope the FBI catches this William Morrison punk..this is a bunch of bull...How did this fool get my info!!!.This is so annoying...
- (818) 399-1910Text/SMSText/SMSYes
- (818) 399-4766Text/SMSText/SMSd
- (818) 646-7835UnknownUnknownno msg left
- (818) 660-1344Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterGot email from them stating about a order and a PayPal charge
- (818) 688-5025Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterIdk who they are but they just called my phone 24 times in the span of 2 min. I have a spam blocker so it kept automatically blocking the calls but they would just automatically call back I guess. Definitely spam and/or scammers. No legitimate company would call you this many times in such an impossibly short span of time.
- (818) 691-5964Alon CohenAlon CohenHas called my phone frequently. Does not leave message. Annoying!
- (818) 724-1341Scammer/FraudsterScammer/Fraudsteri didnt want to buy, so i hung up. he called right back and used profanity, i hung up aqain, he called back 4 more times
- (818) 794-6495Roberts JacobRoberts JacobSpammer called.
- (818) 796-2790Political Spam TextPolitical Spam Textlying scumbag about prop 27. should rethink their life. what a d**k.
- (818) 839-6976Debt CollectorDebt CollectorShe called my number and was looking for a friend of mine. She was hesitant to give me the company's name because it wasn't my business. I told her that I made it my business when she called my number and I don't know how she got mine to begin with. She said it was probably given as a back up number...THAT'S BALONY....
- (818) 854-7062MEDICARE FRAUD - Unknown CompanyMEDICARE FRAUD - Unknown CompanyMedicare Fraud, either an unsolicited sales call or some Scammer calling to try to Con by trying to get information so they can bill Medicare for something that I do not need. But I do not have Medicare so they won't get anywhere by calling me except to get their phone number labeled MEDICARE FRAUD. These people are relentless, if you block on number, they call again from another one, None of them have Caller ID and come in from all over the country. But it does not matter how many times or from how many different phone numbers that they try to call from because I Never answer any phone calls with No Caller ID, With a Caller ID that I Do Not Recognize or from any companies that I do not already have a Business Relationship with, but I will have no problem reporting their phone number as SCAM ARTIST or MEDICARE FRAUD using my Call Screening app to warn others.
- (818) 862-9923TelemarketerTelemarketerAsks me to press 1 to hear more information.
- (818) 896-7008FaxFaxI have received 2 calls in 20 minutes from 2 different numbers.
Area Codes That Start with 8
- 801Area CodeUtah, UT
- 804Area CodeVirginia, VA
- 805Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 807Area CodeInvalid
- 843Area CodeSouth Carolina, SC
- 848Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 855Area CodeInvalid
- 857Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 858Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 864Area CodeSouth Carolina, SC
- 877Area CodeInvalid
- 878Area CodeInvalid
- 880Area CodeInvalid
- 886Area CodeInvalid
- 888Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 818 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 818
- % of County
- Los Angeles9,818,60595%12%
Major Cities Served by 818 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 818
- % of City
- Los Angeles3,792,62137%44%
- San Fernando23,6450%100%
- Agoura Hills20,3301%100%
- La Ca20,2461%100%
- La Crescenta-Montrose19,6531%100%
- Oak Park13,8111%100%
- Westlake Village8,2701%100%
- Bell Canyon2,0491%100%
- Hidden Hills1,8560%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 34%Pacific Bell
- 5%Verizon California-ca (gte)
- 3%Mci Worldcom, CA
- 2%Pac - West Telecomm
- 2%Level 3
- 2%Teleport Group - Los Angeles
- 7%Verizon Wireless
- 4%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 2%American Messaging (am)
- 2%American Messaging Services
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 818 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 818?
Area code 818 is located in the Pacific Time Zone. The time zone is currently UTC -8:00. Daylight saving time is currently in effect.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 818?
Area code 818 is one of the original area codes established in California in 1947. It was created from the 214 area code, which covered all of central California. 818 originally served the San Fernando Valley, but it has since been expanded to include all of the western San Gabriel Valley.The 818 area code has been the subject of some controversy over the years. In the early 2000s, BellSouth attempted to split the 818 area code in two, creating a new 323 area code. This proposal was met with resistance from residents and businesses in the 818 area, and it was eventually scrapped.
Despite its controversies, the 818 area code remains a vital part of the California telecommunications infrastructure. It is home to some of the most populous cities in the state, including Burbank, Glendale, and Pasadena. And thanks to its history, the 818 area code has a strong sense of community and identity.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 818?
Code 818 is a rideshare service that operates in many areas of the United States. If you're looking for a safe and affordable way to get around town, Code 818 is the perfect option. Here are some of the areas that Code 818 services:Los Angeles
Code 818 is a great option for rides in Los Angeles. The service is reliable and affordable, and you can be sure that you'll get to your destination safely and on time.
New York City
Code 818 is popular in New York City for good reason. The service is affordable and reliable, and you can be sure that you'll get to your destination quickly and safely.
San Francisco is a great city to explore by foot, but it can be tough to get around town without a car. That's where Code 818 comes in. The service is affordable and reliable, and you can be sure that you'll get to your destination quickly and safely.