859 Area Code (Kentucky) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 859 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 16 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Kentucky.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 859
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (859) 208-0827Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterCalls 6 times in a row and when I answer it hangs up after 2 seconds.
- (859) 215-7337UnknownUnknownCame Up on my Shield Block as Scam Likely. Didn't leave a message if it was a person.
- (859) 215-8475Unknown, He Would Not Tell Me A Company Name.Unknown, He Would Not Tell Me A Company Name.I dont know what they wanted but they called for my minor son and refused to tell me what it was in refrence to.
- (859) 283-6993CitiCitiFroze up my computer said it was Microsoft
- (859) 295-5360UnknownUnknownthese idiots call several times a day with different numbers have blocked 50 calls need to stop.
- (859) 305-1791Portfolio RecoveryPortfolio RecoveryScammers about debt
- (859) 350-0093Brooke With A Cruise LineBrooke With A Cruise Linecalls every day last 4 numbers change at least 6 times
- (859) 475-5953Debt CollectorDebt Collectorcalled me from variety of phone numbers and i block many phone calls from this company and still call me from different new phone number.. I decide to call them at 859-475-5953. its not work so until today called me from 608-736-8064 finally got live person and i told them to remove my phone number and they said we do not have your phone number in file.. i said yea right you called me one minutes ago.. please stop calling me.
- (859) 523-0448Visa And Master Credit CardVisa And Master Credit Card............
- (859) 568-8008Prank CallerPrank CallerMum hoe please press one to proceed
- (859) 755-4490Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterNumber used in scam email
- (859) 795-2714CitiCitiThis caller asked for another family member, then spouse of the family member without any proper introduction or name provided. Pressuring and clearly trying to remain "cloaked" without identifying self. .
- (859) 818-0270TelemarketerTelemarketerIs this a scam . Did not leave a message
- (859) 838-9838UnknownUnknownDid not answer, call was marked Spam Risk.
- (859) 951-7463Shows Only " Falmouth Kentucky"Shows Only " Falmouth Kentucky"they keep calling
- (859) 967-7334Debt CollectorDebt CollectorPOS Debit - Visa Check Card 2672 - CHECKREDI OF KENTU 859-967-7334 KY -$107.81 What is this purchase PLEASE?
Area Codes That Start with 8
- 802Area CodeVermont, VT
- 803Area CodeSouth Carolina, SC
- 805Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 806Area CodeTexas, TX
- 810Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 813Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 828Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 830Area CodeTexas, TX
- 843Area CodeSouth Carolina, SC
- 855Area CodeInvalid
- 856Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 862Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 870Area CodeArkansas, AR
- 877Area CodeInvalid
- 878Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 859 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 859
- % of County
Major Cities Served by 859 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 859
- % of City
- Fort Thomas16,3250%100%
- Fort Mitchell8,2070%100%
- Villa Hills7,4890%100%
- Highland Heights6,9230%100%
- Mount Sterling6,8950%100%
- Taylor Mill6,6040%100%
- Cold Spring5,9120%100%
- Fort Wright5,7230%100%
- Crescent Springs3,8010%100%
- Crestview Hills3,1480%100%
- Park Hills2,9700%100%
- Lakeside Park2,6680%100%
- Junction City2,2410%100%
- Dry Ridge2,1910%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 16%Windstream Kentucky East - Lexington
- 12%Cincinnati Bell
- 8%South Central Bell
- 6%Level 3
- 2%Lightyear Ntwk Sol Of Ky
- 7%Verizon Wireless
- 1%Powertel Kentucky Licenses
- 1%American Messaging (am)
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 859 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What is Area Code 859 and Where is It Coming From?
Area code 859 is one of the newer area codes in Kentucky. It was created in 2000 as a split from area code 502. 859 covers the northern part of the state, including the cities of Lexington, Frankfort, and Northern Kentucky.The 859 area code has been in the news a lot lately because of the widespread flooding in Kentucky. Many residents and businesses in the 859 area have been affected by the flooding, and they've been using the area code to ask for help.
If you're not from Kentucky, you may be wondering what the 859 area code is all about. Here's a brief overview:
The 859 area code is located in northern Kentucky.
It was created in 2000 as a split from area code 502.
859 covers the cities of Lexington, Frankfort, and Northern Kentucky.
The 859 area code is in the news because of the widespread flooding in Kentucky.
What Time Zone Is Area Code 859?
What time zone is area code 859?The time zone for area code 859 is Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Are Calls from Area Code 859 a Scam?
Are Calls from Area Code 859 a Scam?There have been reports of scam calls being made with the area code 859. However, it's not clear yet whether or not these calls are actually scams.
The 859 area code is located in Kentucky, and it's been in use since 1994. So far, there haven't been any major reports of scams specifically targeting people in this area code. However, that doesn't mean that it's not happening.
There are a few things to watch out for when it comes to scam calls. Be suspicious of any callers who ask for personal information, especially credit card numbers or Social Security numbers. Never give out this information to someone you don't know.
Also, be careful about calls that come from unknown numbers. If you're not sure whether or not a call is legitimate, don't answer it. And if you do answer, don't give out any personal information.
If you think you may have been the victim of a scam phone call, contact your local police department. They may be able to help you file a report and track down the scammer.
What Area Does Code 859 Serve?
Area code 859 serves the eastern half of Kentucky. This area code was created on July 1, 1997, and it currently has over 2.7 million residents. The largest city in this area code is Lexington, which has over 318,000 residents. Other major cities in this area code include Covington, Campbellsville, and Florence.
Is Area Code 859 Toll Free?
Area code 859 is a toll-free area code in Kentucky. This area code was created on January 1, 2000, and it was the first area code to be added to Kentucky since area code 502 was created in 1947.The 859 area code includes the eastern half of Kentucky, including the cities of Lexington, Richmond, and Berea. If you're looking for a toll-free number in this area code, you'll need to check with your service provider to make sure that you're not being charged for calls.
Some of the larger businesses in the 859 area code include Toyota Motor Manufacturing Kentucky, Inc., Ashland Inc., and Brown-Forman Corporation. If you're looking for a job in this area code, there are plenty of opportunities available at these and other businesses.
The 859 area code is a great place to live, work, or do business. If you have any questions about this area code, be sure to contact your local service provider.
How to Block Calls from Area Code 859?
Area code 859 is a Kentucky area code that was created on January 1, 1998. It covers the northern part of the state, including the cities of Lexington, Cincinnati, and Florence.If you're receiving unwanted calls from area code 859, there are a few things you can do to block them. You can either block the number manually or use a call blocker app.
If you want to block the number manually, you can either add it to your contacts list and then block it, or you can type it into the call blocker app. If you're using an app, there are a few different call blocker apps available, and each one has a different way of blocking numbers.
No matter which method you choose, blocking calls from area code 859 can be helpful in preventing spam and telemarketing calls.