860 Area Code (Connecticut) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 860 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 21 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Connecticut.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 860
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (860) 215-8757Advance SolutionsAdvance SolutionsKeep harassing me and no caller id
- (860) 237-3829UnknownUnknownAnnoying, never leaves a voice mail and calls at all hours
- (860) 239-9324American Solar Corporation For Energy AdvocatesAmerican Solar Corporation For Energy AdvocatesI get about 50 robo calls from this company from last 6 months. I blocked many of their numbers but they keep changing the numbers to call. This is very inconvenient and impacts my life. Please take a severe actionist this company.
- (860) 248-6055Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterThere is no reason to call a company and not speak clearly. What are you asking. Funding????????????????
- (860) 248-7015ResidenceResidenceWould not say who she was. Called two or three times a day for weeks. I called back and she wanted to talk about my property. I hung up.
- (860) 273-9969Prison/Jail Collect CallPrison/Jail Collect CallThis number calls and says nothing.
- (860) 294-7823Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterPedaling auto insurance.
- (860) 306-8533FaxFaxSpoke to agent, requested to be removed and she promptly hung up on me.
- (860) 318-2879UnknownUnknownreceiving weekly calls on my cell phone. It would be nice if it stopped.
- (860) 334-4023FaxFaxThey pretend to be the company that they are trying to set up appointments for.
- (860) 362-2817American Auto & Home Insurance/MaineAmerican Auto & Home Insurance/MaineJust like from 860-362-2876, 860-362-3101, 860-362-3103, & 860-362-3104 which all register as "Canaan, Connecticut", the initial call was a dead line just like from 616-208-3477 which also register as "Michigan" upon call back a recording said to register for the national do not call list enter your phone number besides this kind of automated voice recorded message such as "Hi I'm calling from Car Insurance.net and we're reaching out because we've analyze your situation and we may be able to save you a significant amount of money. When you have a moment give us a call back and we can connect you with one of our license agents. Call us back at 844-294-1749. Again that phone number is 844-294-1749. Thank you"! Also according to their national branch out in the state of "Maine", this is a HARASSMENT SCAM FRAUD which can be conveniently disregarded!
- (860) 453-6251Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterRobocall hangup
- (860) 502-4698Political callPolitical callAutomated call claiming to reduce credit card rates Said Bank Card Services on caller Id pressed 1 to find name of compant Rep hung up
- (860) 644-4000Collection AgencyCollection AgencyStop them thank you!
- (860) 702-1135I truly need peace in my life right now.
- (860) 714-2000UnknownUnknownWas a girls voice called repeatedly. Finally left incoherent mumbling message
- (860) 718-3040Text/SMSText/SMSThis is a robo call: same message different numbers. I do not have credit cards. I have received calls with the following message for well over one year: "Lower your credit card interest rate and payment. Press 1 now to find out the terms, conditions and associated changes before the next billing cycle. Again, this is your final notice. So press one now to take advantage of this today."
- (860) 789-3145UnknownUnknownConsistent harassment
- (860) 799-4903CcCcmensaje de cobro..no lo concozco. no tengo cuestas con ...el desconocido
- (860) 904-4251TelemarketerTelemarketerThey call me non-stop twice a day on both my house phone and my cell. How they got both I don't know - they are selling windows and they send people out to walk up and down my street. They even came to my house at 8PM one night - it was obnoxious! If they were the last window company in the world and I needed windows I would not use them! NEVER! Anderson Windows should be shut down for this nonsense!
Area Codes That Start with 8
- 802Area CodeVermont, VT
- 803Area CodeSouth Carolina, SC
- 804Area CodeVirginia, VA
- 807Area CodeInvalid
- 813Area CodeFlorida, FL
- 830Area CodeTexas, TX
- 831Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 832Area CodeTexas, TX
- 844Area CodeInvalid
- 848Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 857Area CodeMassachusetts, MA
- 866Area CodeInvalid
- 870Area CodeArkansas, AR
- 878Area CodeInvalid
- 888Area CodeInvalid
Major Counties Served by 860 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 860
- % of County
- New London274,05520%96%
Major Cities Served by 860 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 860
- % of City
- New Britain73,2060%100%
- West Hartford63,2681%100%
- East Hartford51,2521%100%
- New London27,6200%100%
- Windsor Locks12,4980%100%
- Conning Towers Nautilus Park8,8340%100%
- Southwood Acres7,6570%100%
- Glastonbury Center7,3870%100%
- New Milford6,5230%100%
- Simsbury Center5,8360%100%
- Sherwood Manor5,4100%100%
- Stafford Springs4,9880%100%
- Long Hill4,2050%100%
- Broad Brook4,0690%100%
- Old Mystic3,5540%100%
- Jewett City3,4870%100%
- Lake Pocotopaug3,4360%100%
- Northwest Harwinton3,2520%100%
- Oxoboxo River3,1650%100%
- Coventry Lake2,9900%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 42%Southern New England Telephone
- 7%Teleport America
- 5%Brooks Fiber
- 4%Mcimetro Access Transmission Services
- 3%Global Crossing Local Services
- 2%Choice One
- 6%Verizon Wireless
- 2%Usa Mobility Wireless
- 1%American Messaging (am)
- 1%Metro PCS
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 860 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 860?
860 is located in the Eastern Time Zone.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 860?
Area code 860 is one of the original area codes established in 1947. It covers most of central and eastern Connecticut, including the cities of Hartford and New Haven.What is the origin of area code 860? The 860 area code was originally assigned to the Connecticut area in 1947. It was one of the original area codes established in that year.
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 860?
The Code 860 service area includes the following towns and townships: Addison, Andover, Benton, Berlin, Bethany, Bethlehem, Bingham, Blaine, Bridgewater, Brighton, Bristol, Brookfield, Buffalo, Burlington, Canton, Carver, Cavan, Chatham, Cheever, China, Claremont, Clinton, Cologne, Comstock, Coon Rapids, Corcoran, Credit River, Crystal, Dayton, Deephaven, Delano, Denmark, Derry, Dexter, Doniphan, Dover, Dundas, East Bethel, Eden Prairie, Edina, Elk River, Ellsworth, Elko, Elysian, Excelsior, Eyota, Farmington, Forest Lake, French Creek, Fridley, Garfield, Garrison, Gaylord, Gem Lake, Glencoe, Glenville, Golden Valley, Goodhue, Green Isle, Greenwood, Hamburg, Hamel, Hampton, Hanover, Harris, Hassan, Hennepin, Henning, Hilltop, Hopkins, Howard Lake, Hutchinson, Independence, Inver Grove Heights, Isle, Jordan, Kandiyohi, Kasson, Kenyon, Lake Elmo, Lakeville, Lanesboro, Lauderdale, Leech Lake, Lexington, Lino Lakes, Linwood, Loretto, Lowry, Lucan, Mabel, Madelia, Madison, Magnolia, Mankato, Maple Grove, Maple Plain, Marine on St. Croix, Marshall, Medicine Lake, Medina, Melrose, Mendota, Milaca, Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Montgomery, Monticello, Moorhead, Mora, Morris, Mound, Mounds View, New Auburn, Newport, New Prague, Nicollet, Northfield, Norwood Young America, Oak Grove, Orono, Osseo, Otsego, Owatonna, Park Rapids, Paynesville, Pennock, Plymouth, Princeton, Prior Lake, Ramsey, Randolph, Red Wing, Richfield, Robbinsdale, Rockford, Rollingstone, Rosemount, Rush City, Saint Anthony, Saint Augusta, Saint Bonifacius, Saint Charles, Saint Clair, Saint Cloud, Saint Francis, Saint Hilaire, Saint Lawrence, Saint Leo, Saint Louis Park, Saint Michael, Saint Paul, Saint Peter, Sauk Centre, Savage, Scandia, Shakopee, Sherburn, Shoreview, Silver Bay, Sleepy Eye, South Saint