907 Area Code (Alaska) Toll Free? Scam? Who's Calling?
The 907 area code is a three-digit area code that contains 5 unique phone numbers. It serves the state of Alaska.
- Major City
- Current Time
Phone Numbers That Start with 907
- Phone Number
- Caller Type
- (907) 310-1652Scammer/FraudsterScammer/FraudsterFrom the many webpages filing complaints regarding this phone number, I know that I definitely am not alone in dealing with these nuisance calls.
- (907) 419-7223Text/SMSText/SMSN/S WHO IT IS; WAS PART OF GROUP TEXT WHICH APPARENTLY THEY WON'T IDENTIFY THEMSELVES. NO IDEA WHO THE HELLO IT IS, BUT THEY DID ASK TO BE REMOVED FROM GROUP. SINCE THEY WON'T ID THEMSELVES AND WE CAN'T ID THEM, HARD TO FIND HOW TO REMOVE THEIR NUMBER FROM THE CONTACT LISTS, SINCE THAT'S HOW IT WAS PLACED AS PART OF THE GROUP.
- (907) 444-0068GciGciSounded like an elderly friend in her voice stating: "Hey, I need a number can you call me back?" Total scam she knows to text me at an unlisted number if she really needs something.
- (907) 677-6771Ivan ResearchIvan ResearchVery strange call. Asked if I was interested in doing a survey for the health and social services. Then took a full minute for her to hang up the phone. Very strange.....
- (907) 748-0000Collection AgencyCollection AgencyCannot ask them to stop calling because it is a recorded message.
Area Codes That Start with 9
- 910Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 914Area CodeNew York, NY
- 916Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 929Area CodeNew York, NY
- 936Area CodeTexas, TX
- 939Area CodeInvalid
- 940Area CodeTexas, TX
- 947Area CodeMichigan, MI
- 951Area CodeCalifornia, CA
- 952Area CodeMinnesota, MN
- 970Area CodeColorado, CO
- 972Area CodeTexas, TX
- 973Area CodeNew Jersey, NJ
- 980Area CodeNorth Carolina, NC
- 985Area CodeLouisiana, LA
Major Counties Served by 907 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 907
- % of County
- Fairbanks North Star97,5811%100%
- Kenai Peninsula55,4003%100%
- Kodiak Island13,5921%100%
- Ketchikan Gateway13,4771%100%
- North Slope9,43018%100%
- Northwest Arctic7,5237%100%
- Wade Hampton7,4593%100%
- Southeast Fairbanks7,0294%100%
- Aleutians West5,5612%100%
- Prince of Wales-Hyder5,5591%100%
- Aleutians East3,1412%100%
- Lake and Peninsula1,6314%100%
- Bristol Bay9970%100%
Major Cities Served by 907 Area Code
- Total Population
- % of 907
- % of City
- Meadow Lakes7,5700%100%
- Steele Creek6,6620%100%
- Chena Ridge5,7910%100%
- Farmers Loop4,8530%100%
- Big Lake3,3500%100%
- Eielson AFB2,6470%100%
- Prudhoe Bay2,1740%100%
- North Pole2,1170%100%
- Bear Creek1,9560%100%
- Fritz Creek1,9320%100%
- Anchor Point1,9300%100%
Popular Phone Carriers
- 12%Acs Of Anchorage
- 12%Acs Of The Northland
- 10%United Utilities
- 7%General Communication
- 4%Matanuska Telephone Association
- 3%Alaska Telephone Company
- 8%General Communication
- 6%Acs Wireless
- 1%Cellular Connection
- 1%Verizon Wireless
- 1%Astac Wireless
- 1%Telalaska Cellular
Statistics for Phone Prefixes in 907 Area Code
From these two pie charts, you can see the percentage of phone prefixes that have been assigned and the types of their usage.
What Is the Location and Time Zone of Area Code 907?
What is the time zone and location of area code 907? Area code 907 is located in the Alaska time zone. It covers the entire state of Alaska.
What Is the Origin of Area Code 907?
There are many unanswered questions about the origin of area code 907, but one thing is for sure: it's a really interesting story!Area code 907 is the Alaska area code, and it was one of the original area codes created in 1947. But where did it come from? And why was it created in the first place?
There are a few different theories about the origin of area code 907. One popular theory is that the area code was created to serve the military bases in Alaska. Another theory is that the area code was created to help connect Alaska with the rest of the country.
Whatever the true origin of area code 907 may be, one thing is for sure: it's played a big role in Alaska's history. And it's a fascinating piece of trivia that Alaskans are proud of!
What Areas Are Serviced by Code 907?
When you need emergency services, it's important to know that you can count on Code 907. This emergency service provider offers a wide range of services, including ambulance service, emergency medical services, fire service, and police service. What areas are serviced by Code 907?Code 907 is a comprehensive emergency services provider that operates in a number of different areas. Some of the areas that are serviced by Code 907 include:
- Ambulance Service
- Emergency Medical Services
- Fire Service
- Police Service
No matter what type of emergency you are experiencing, you can rely on Code 907 to provide the assistance you need. This provider has a long history of providing quality emergency services, and is always here to help when you need it the most.
Is Area Code 907 Toll Free of Charge?
There's a lot of confusion about whether or not area code 907 is a toll-free area code. So, is it?The answer is yes and no. In most cases, calls made within 907 are toll-free. However, there are some exceptions. Calls to certain rural areas may be charged a fee, and calls to toll numbers within 907 may also be subject to a fee.
If you're not sure whether or not a particular call is toll-free, it's best to check with the other party first. That way, you'll know ahead of time whether or not you'll be charged for the call.
If you need to call someone in 907 and you're not sure if it's toll-free, don't worry – just use our toll-free area code finder. We'll help you find the right number, and you won't have to worry about any surprise charges.
How to Spot Scams in Area Code 907？
If you're ever in doubt about a phone call you receive, you can use online resources to research the number and find out if it's a scam. Here are a few tips to help you spot scams in area code 907:1. Be suspicious of unsolicited calls. If you don't know who is calling, don't answer.
2. Beware of callers who demand immediate payment or personal information.
3. Watch out for fake lotteries, prize contests and investment schemes.
4. Hang up if the caller asks you to wire money or send cash.
5. Don't give out your personal information to someone you don't know.
6. Report any suspicious calls to the FTC.
If you're ever in doubt about a phone call, don't answer. Use online resources to research the number and find out if it's a scam.
How Can I Block Unwanted Calls from Area Code 907?
Are you getting calls from an unfamiliar area code? If so, you may be the target of telemarketing or spam calls. Fortunately, there are several ways to block unwanted calls from specific area codes.The first step is to determine which type of call you're receiving. If the caller is using a robotic voice or leaving no message, it's likely a spam call. If the caller is trying to sell you something, it's most likely a telemarketing call. However, there may be some overlap between telemarketing and spam calls, so it's best to block all calls from area code 907.
There are several ways to block calls from a specific area code. One option is to use your phone's built-in call blocker. This feature can be used to block all calls from a specific area code or to blacklist specific numbers. If you're using a landline, you can also use a call blocker device or service.
Another option is to use a third-party call blocker app. These apps allow you to blacklist specific numbers or area codes and can provide more detailed reports on calls that were blocked.
Finally, you can also contact your phone company or service provider to ask about call blocking options. Many providers offer call blocking services for a small monthly fee.
No matter which method you choose, it's important to stay vigilant and keep your phone updated with the latest spam and telemarketing threats.